Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

White Horse.

Alex’s P.O.V.

“Who the fuck is that guy?”
“Kylie’s new boy.”
“Who is he? Where is he from? How long has Kylie been dating or talking to him?”
“Alex why does it matter, I’m kind of busy.”
“You’re just at work”, I said looking at the line of people she was ringing up.
“Alex if you want to know something go talk to her about it.”
“That’s the last thing I would ever do.”
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Then why are you coming to me?”
“I went to Rian first but he didn’t tell me shit, you have that boy on a tight leach.”
“I know”, she said making me laugh.
“Are you going to tell me anything?”
“Nope.”
“Bye!”
I started to walk away but then I just turned back around and went straight to her with a loud sigh, she shook her head and turned her back on me. I finally felt defeated and walked away, they were killing me. Sitting in my room the thoughts that were going through my head were driving me crazy. Who was this asshole? I got my lurk on myspace and nothing; this was going to be the death of me. Later on that night we all headed over to Kylie’s house, another drinking binge. I sat there watching Kylie and this guy dancing up on each other, smiles all over the face. I watched them kiss over and over again. Why was this bothering me so much? I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her watching her dance around actually looking happy. I didn’t even look at any other girl; I didn’t want any other girl. My attention was all on Kylie, MY Kylie and here she was dancing up on this random fucking guy.
“Don’t look too jealous.”
“Dude seriously, like does she have to be such a fucking slut. We just fucked a couple of days ago and she’s all up on this guy. She has no self respect.”
“Dude chill the fuck out”, Jack said completely drunk.
“Why?”
“Cause I just want to have fun, stop.”
“Nah fuck that”, I said watching Kylie grabbing her cigarettes and walking out the back door.
“Be right back.”
“Duuuuuuuude”, but I didn’t listen and just walked towards the back.
I looked around through the darkness and found a cloud of smoke, and I smelt it wasn’t just a cigarette. I walked up to her and grabbed the piece from her hand and threw it on the floor. I heard it smash and glass shooting everywhere.
“What the fuck Alex?!” she yelled not being able to stand up straight.
“Why the fuck are you smoking weed? Seriously? You’re such a fucking idiot.”
“Chill the fuck out and you have to buy Michael a new piece.”
“So he’s the one getting you to smoke again, I thought you were past that?!”
“Relax.”
“What a fucking catch Kylie, good fucking job picking him.”
“Relax.”
“No!”
“What the fuck is your problem Alex?!”
“You, you’re such a fucking slut!”
“How the fuck am I a slut?’ she said in her low and calm tone that just pissed me off more.
“You just fucked me not so long ago and now you’re all up on that asshole.”
“Why does it matter Alex?” she said her voice in a low tone where it was almost hard to hear her over the music.
“Cause you’re a fucking slut.”
“Then I don’t matter.”
I looked up at her and saw sadness in her eyes; all I did was made her sad. I never got that beautiful smile. I saw her eyes water a bit, she faked a smile in my direction and then walked away. For once she walked away and that’s when I realized. I was still in love with her. Those cliché lines “You don’t know what you got till it’s gone” and “You always want what you can’t have” are all true.
“Fuck.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates, i've been really busy later.
I hope you enjoy it (:
Comments?

4 comments = UPDATE
<3