Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Welcome To Heartbreak.

Kylie’s P.O.V.

“Have a safe trip and all of that.”
I felt arms towering over me and pulling me closer, I loved being in his arms. For some reason I felt safe, I felt wanted, but I didn’t feel the way I did when it was Alex’s arms around me. I looked up at those blue eyes and that cute little smirk looking down at me. I smiled up at him and leaned in and gave him a soft peck on his soft lips. He pulled away and pushed away my bangs with a smile.
“I’ll see you when you get back.”
“Maybe”, I said with a smirk.
“You better or I’m going to stalk your ass” he said with a cute little nudge to my face.
“I’ll get a restraining order.”
“Bye pretty girl.”
“Bye.”
He leaned in and gave me another kiss; he pulled away and walked away. I felt my phone vibrate for the fifth time today, I already knew who it was and I didn’t give a fuck. I got home and watched Brianna clean the house; I just laughed and jumped on the counter.
“What the fuck is up with the broken pipe in the backyard.”
“Alex.”
“Alex smokes?”
“Nah, I did and he slammed it out of my hands and went off on me”, I said taking a bite of an apple.
She looked at me with question eyes, confused to why I was so calm. No signs of emotion on my face. I just shrugged and took another bite.
“What the fuck happened?”
“He flipped out about Michael and you know how he is.”
“I guess, I barley even talked to this kid.”
“Yeah I know.”
“Kylie?”
“What?” I asked stopping mid text and looking over at her.
“Stay away from him; he’s no good for you.”
“He really changed.”
“From what you’ve told me it seems like he’s the biggest asshole that guy that you use to know and fell in love with is not around anymore.”
Flashbacks of all the times I spent with Alex were flashing through my head like a movie. I miss the way we could sit around and everything was okay, I miss that feeling he gave me. I want the old Alex back.
“Just please be careful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short update but it goes perfectly with what i'm taking the story to.
If that even makes sense? hahaha.

5 updates= an UPDATE

Ohhh and ask me questions http://www.formspring.me/CecilyAlmanza and not about Mibba hahaha.