Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye.

Kylie’s P.O.V.

“Why do I love you so much?”
I looked down at Alex smiling up at me, his arms tightly around my waist. I watched him laugh and the lean into kiss me.
“Because I’m hot.”
“Exactly”, I said kissing his neck and then going to tickle him some more.
Rolling around in bed, laughing and giving each other those innocent kisses is where I felt at home. I felt at home in his arms, I felt happy with him. No one could ever make me feel the way that he does. Makes me cry, makes me angry and make me as happy as he does.
“What’s on today’s agenda?”
“Lay in bed all day”, he said grabbing me with a smile.
“Sounds like a mighty fine idea but we already did that yesterday.”
“Well I only have you here for two more days and I’m making that last.”
“Make it last”, I said giving him another sweet kiss.
He grabbed my hand and drew absent minding drawing on my palms. Laying there in silence is what I loved the most. Just feeling him next to me, this guy has made me fall like no one has ever let me.
“Are you guys going to get out of bed?!” Ava yelled jumping on us; thank god we close on this time.
“Nope!”
“Why?!” she whinnied in Alex’s face.
“Because I missed my stinky butt Kylie.”
“But I want to do something!”What would you like to do, Bumble bee?” I asked smiling over at her.
“I want to go to an arcade!”
“Ugh no.”
“YES!” both Ava and Alex yelled at the same time.
“I’m tired.”
“Pretty please.”
“Yeah, pretty please”, Alex said pouting his lips.
“Ugh fine, let me take a shower.”
“Hurry!”
Ava got up and ran out of the room, I got up and locked the door and stripped down walking towards the shower. I let the warm water fall against my body, and then I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist pushing me lightly against the shower. His lips finding their way to my neck, sucking softly, while his hands were going down my stomach.
“What are you doing?”
“You”, he said simply.
I just laughed and let his hands wander down my stomach and in between my legs. I felt him rub me softly while his lips sucked on my neck. When all that was said and done I got of the shower and laid on the bed.
“Babe, dry me off.”
“Okay lazy ass, want me to dress you too?”
“Yes.”
I just heard him laugh and continue to dry me off and got ready to leave to the arcade. Once we got there they ran off crazy, going from game to game. Of course all the guys came and started to play around like a bunch of little kids.
“Let’s take pictures!”
Alex grabbed me into the photo booth and put me on his lap and then kissed me while the flash went off in our face. We smiled for the next one and then suddenly all the guys jumped in and put their face in the camera.
“I’m tired.”
“Hey guys I’m going to take Ava home.”
“I’ll go with you guys.”
Alex picked Ava up while I hugged everyone, everything seemed perfect. On the drive home I watched Alex drive and sing softly. I got that feeling in my stomach, that feeling that everything was going to be okay. That this was it, Alex was finally my Alex. He carried Ava up to her room and laid her down.
“I love you”, I said going on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss on the lips.
“I love you too.”
Hand laced, we made our way to the couch cuddling there watching Scrubs. I looked up at him, and that caused him to look down at me.
“What?”
“You’re perfect.”
“You are.”
I leaned in and gave him another kiss, this was perfection.
“Babe I’m going to head home, come over later tonight?”
“Okay.”
“Bye!”
“Bye”, I said giving him another kiss at the door.
“I love you”, he said against my lips.
“I love you too.”
He walked off to his car and I stood there happy as can be. I turned around and saw Brianna laughing at me. I slapped her arm and went and lay down. I laid there looking threw the old pictures Alex and I left out from earlier.
“Hey Kylie.”
“Hey Mom, how was the trip?” I asked giving her a hug.
“Really good, how were thing here?”
“Really good”, I said with a smile.
She looked over at the assortment of pictures and smiled over at me.
“You guys are finally back together?”
“Yeah.”
“I see the way you guys look at each other, the way your father and I would look at each other. Don’t ever let that go.”
“I won’t.”
After a couple of hours of lying down I walked out to go to Alex’s house. I got on my car, John Mayer playing on the speakers. Smiles were on my face, a permanent smile. I got to Alex’s house and saw him outside with a blond. That smile faded real quickly. I parked the car and then got out and saw them kiss. His lips, MY LIPS, on hers. He pulled away and his eyes scanned the area and met mine. He pushed the girl on of the way and tried to make his way to me, but I was too quick. In the car I was and back home to Los Angeles is where I belonged. Why did i put myself in this situation again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was kind of thrown together.
Once again sorry my updates are coming so slow!
I might end this story soon, i kind of want to write another one HA!

But tell me what you think?
Alex and Kylie can never have a break.
But I have an idea for an ending, i hope you enjoy (:
Should I end it, or no?