Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Tech Romance.

“On prom she got butt naked and jumped into the little fountain.”
“She was soaking wet and then ran across the yard singing sincerely me.”
“That’s my girl, singing NFG.”
“Shut up before I cut your dick off.”
“Calm down.”
“You calm down!” I said already getting my buzz on.
“I need to go smoke a cigarette.”
Damien just gave me the look and I rolled my eyes and walked out and sat down on the stairs. My walking kind of off and my lips numb. Oh I was drunk. I just stared at the cigarette, using my mind control to try and make it explode.
“Are you going to smoke that?”
“Nah.”
“Trying to use your mind control to blow it up.”
“Noooooo, well yeah. The alcohol weakens my power.”
“Well duh, didn’t you learn anything in mutant school?”
“I just lost all my training.”
“Figures.”
“Wait, what the fuck are you doing talking to me Alex.”
“I don’t know”, he said with a shrug and sitting down next to me.
“Did I say you can sit next to me?”
“Did you say I couldn’t sit down next to you?”
“Touche.”
“I win, now talk to me.”
“I don’t want to talk to you. “
“You already have been talking to me.”
“Ugh Alex!”
“Kylie.”
“What? What the fuck do you want?”
“I miss you.”
“I fucking miss you too.”
I looked into his eyes and I looked at him. Memories of all the good times and the bad. By the way he was looking at me I knew he was thinking about the same thing.
“I need a beer.”
I got up and walked straight into a wall like substance, Damien. He held me in place and laughed.
“WO babe, where you going stinky butt?”
“To get another beer.”
“Okay, just calm down on the drinking okay”, he said kissing my cheek.
“Where are you going?”
“Home.”
“But why?”
“I have work tomorrow baby”, he said kissing my forehead.
“You’re going to leave me alone with a bunch of horny drunk teenage boys.”
“Yeah, I trust you.”
And with that he kissed me on the lips and walked past me. I looked back at Alex and that sexual attraction was oozing out. I tried my best to shake that off and continue to my apartment. The night was filled with drinking and talking about old times, of course Alex and I were in all the stories. I was beyond drunk at this point. I walked up to the fridge to get another beer and I felt someone hovering over me.
“Alex, I can fucking smell you.”
“You know you want me.”
“Oh shut up”, I said turning around and I came face to face with Alex, his hot breath against my lips.
I felt my knees get weak and this feeling in the pit of my stomach. This feeling of need and want just building up throughout the night and this was my breaking point. He was looking down at my lips with lust in his eyes. He put his hand on my waist pulling me into him.
“What are you doing?”
“Just go with it.”
His lips crashed into mine and my body was pinned against the refrigerator. His tongue was going down my throat and I was fighting it. I was fighting his hands going all over my body; I wasn’t fighting his lips finding their way to my neck. I didn’t stop him pulling to my room and on to my bed. I had a boyfriend but he was nowhere near my thoughts. As I felt him inside me that’s when I thought about Damien and what he told me, “I trust you.” Hips crashing into each other and moans overwriting my thoughts and regrets. What did I do? The next morning I woke up to a hangover and an empty bed with a note. Another apology on a napkin. Something’s never change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please?

Comments=update.