Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Heartbreak Warfare.

“So this is Baltimore?”
“This is Baltimore.”
“Maybe it will get better.”
“Well we are only at the airport, so I’m hoping it will.”
“Kylieee!”
“Bumble bee!” I yelled seeing that beautiful little blond girl run into my arms.
I grabbed her tight and spun her around hearing her laugh, god I missed this little girl. I put her down and looked up at my Mom and this man that I’m assuming was Paul. I just smiled at them and my mom surprised me and gave me a hug and to my shock I hugged back.
“Welcome home.”
Home? All I have it bad memories of this place. We got into this silver Lexus, I’m assuming Mr. Big bucks is a factor to this sudden wedding and the fact that my rent was getting paid. Hey, fuck it; I’ll call him Daddy if he bought me a new car. On the drive home I looked out the window, I thought this place would change but everything looks the same. Thoughts of Lilly, my father, Alex and the friends that I left running through my mind. I held back tears and put on a smile looking down at Ava. And there it was that house. The ugly tree with the ugly tire swing in the front yard. My old car still parked in the driveway, so weird. We got out and I showed her around the house, hearing her laugh at all my baby pictures. We got up to my room, I slowly opened the door expecting it to be turned into a computer room, office or even a workout room but to go with the theme of today I was shocked at everything staying the same.
“This definitely screams out Kylie.”
“I’m just surprised it didn’t turn into a fucking work out for John Mcbeastly.”
“It’s Paul.”
“I can’t hear you.”
She just laughed and threw her bag down and jumped on my bed while I examined everything. I walked to my wall, pictures of me and Lilly surrounding it. Then pictures of me and the girls and then with the guys. I saw pictures of Alex and I kissing, here comes those gay ass memories I can’t run away from, no matter how far I move away from the center of them.
“You have the most comfortable bed.”
“I know, now move it or lose it sister.”
She moved over and I jumped on the bed and laid their eyes averted up to the ceiling. I smiled at the random drawing on the ceiling.
“You take that back!”
“Well your flower looks like your penis.”
“Long and girth like.”
“Small and crooked.”
He laughed and grabbed me not caring that he got paint all over his blink shirt. I called this shirt mine, of course. He pulled me close to his waist.
“You weren’t complaining earlier.”
“I faked it!”
“Oh my god, why would you ever say that!” he said with wide eyes and wide mouth.
“I don’t know, for shits and giggles.”
“You’re one bad bitch.”
“Don’t cha forget that.”
I turned around and continued to pain on the ceiling, having to go on my tippy toes. Kind of struggling but it was working for me.
“Kylie what do you think of this?”
I looked over and saw an I love you in blue paint. I looked at him with a squinted eye and feelings those butterflies throwing up in my stomach.
“You’re bunny still looks horrible”, I said not even mentioning the big I love you, scared of what was going to happen.
“I love you Kylie.”
“Alex.”
“Now it’s the time you say it back.”
“Relax Gaskarth.”
“Okay.”
He went back to drawling with his mad look. I dipped my finger in the green paint and wrote across the ceiling and I love you too.
“Alex.”
“Yes, bitch?”
“Look.”
His eyes scanned over to the lettering and smiled big. He took a step to me and grabbed me in a kiss. This was too cliché for my liking but it was okay, I knew everything would be cliché when you’re in love. I pulled away from his lips and drew a heart on his face and he did the same to me.
“Your bunny still looks like shit.”
“Oh well you love me.”
“Unfortunately.”


Why can't i let him go?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments (: