Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

She Won't Follow You.

“Ma!”
“What Kylie?”
“What time do we have to go?”
“At 8, don’t be late!”
“Or what?”
“Kylie?”
“What, I just want to know what this so called punishments going to be.”
“See you tonight.”
“At 10 right?”
“Kylie!”
“I’ll be there at 7:50”
“I swear you’re going to give me a fucking heart attack.”
“Don’t say the f word, those 100 dollars in the Kylie’s pocket.”
I just heard the door slam and I looked over at Ava and Brianna laughing. I watched as Brianna did Ava’s hair and I did Brianna’s. I put Ava in her cute little dress and watched her spin around laughing. Brianna and I got our dressed on. I fixed my makeup and laid there tired. Getting hot was a hard thing. I looked at myself in the mirror at myself wearing THIS.
“You have amazing legs!”
“Well you have nice tits.”
“That I do, that I do”, I said laughing.
I grabbed Ava’s hand and we walked out to the car, driving off to the dinner. When we got there, I never felt that comfortable before. Family member that I really didn’t like and all my mom’s annoying and stuffy friends. We did our rounds saying hi all with the fake smiles.
“Kylie honey!”
“Hi Mrs. Gaskarth.”
“How are you honey, you look beautiful.”
“Thank you, you do too.”
“How have you been?”
“I’ve been good, just busy with school and working.”
“How’s California.”
“Home.”
“Awwwh honey, you look beautiful. Alex sitting at the table really mad, you should go say hi.”
“I will, it was nice seeing you Mrs. Gaskarth.”
“You too honey”, she said hugging me.
I smiled and walked away. God, I need a drink. I walked over and grabbed a glass of champagne, this shit sucks.
“That sucks.”
“That’s exactly what I said.”
“If you want something better just go up to the open bar.”
“I’m under age Pete.”
“Well Carlee, I’m giving you the green light.”
“Nice touch with the whole Carlee thing, PAUL.”
“Yeah, I thought so”, he said laughing.
“So you’re okay with the whole underage drinking, you’re going to contribute to it?”
“I am.”
“I’m going to make this whole you being my step daddy an easy thing now.”
“That’s what I was going for”, he said patting my back and walking away.
I looked over at Brianna already talking to some guys, that girl was awesome. I walked over to the bar and got a mixed coke and rum, of course he didn’t ID me when you got my glorious tits in his face. I leaned against the bar, sipping on my cup of heaven just observing everything. I looked over at Paul with my mom and Ava, they looked like a happy family. And that’s when it hit me; I didn’t have a family anymore. I haven’t had a family for a long time. There goes that cup of heaven.
“By the smell of your breath that isn’t just a coke.”
“By the smell of your breath, I know that isn’t apple juice.”
“You and that blood hound nose.”
“Oh you know, I’m kind of the best.”
“You are.”
“Alex, what’s up with these random smart ass remarks, a tad bit cliché.”
“You know me.”
“I thought I did.”
He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and then his eyes disconnected from mine and downed the cup that was in front of him. Then we got sent to sit down for dinner. I sat down next to Paul a tad bit uncomfortable. The empty chair that was supposed to be my best friend Brianna was empty. I found here with the cutest guy in the place, she was amazing. Paul slid over a cup, I looked at him and he winked.
“Bless you.”
I grabbed the cup and sipped on it, Paul was kind of awesome. I ate away, happy as fuck. I felt a buzz going on but I was perfect fine, it was going away with ever bite of this delicious chicken. Dinner was finished with and we were just sitting here, talking somewhat.
“Speech!”
“Oh god, I don’t want to listen to some dumbass talk.
“Kylie, speech!”
“Uh what?” I asked looking over my mom.
“Speech!”
“Mother dearest, tell your retarded friends to chill the fuck out.”
“Speech!”
“Paul.”
Then I felt someone pulling me up, this bitch is lucky I didn’t shove my heel up his ass. My chair was pulled out and I felt myself standing there awkwardly. Not everyone’s attention on me and too be honest was okay with that. I looked over at Alex and he was laughing it up. Fuck that asshole. Then I heard the clinking of cups, I looked down at Paul joining in.
“Thanks a lot Pete.”
Everyone was starting to look over at me; I scanned the room my knees shaking and my face turning red. Fuck public speaking, I failed that class for a reason.
“Hi everyone, well for those who don’t know me I’m Kylie the less adorable daughter of my mother.”
My mom looked at me scared and I did the same look back at her. She put her head on the table; I wish I could do the same.
“As you know my mom was married to a great man, my father. He was an amazing father; husband, friend and no one could take his place.”
I felt everyone stare at me like I was going to fuck up this marriage.
“The way my mom would look at my father is the way she looks at Paul. You know that look, like what Tyra would say smile with your eyes, well that look is permanently on my mom’s face since she met Paul. She even started to sing those corny love songs around the house, singing horribly might I add”, I said hearing people giggle over and over again.
“Like my father, Paul is a great man. No one could ever take the place of my dad to me or Ava but I think Paul has a fighting chance of being up to that structure.” I said as people awww’d.
God, I hate all of you.
“What my mom and Paul have is something real, we all can see it. And I’m glad to see my mom smile that smile again. Could we all raise a glass to this beautiful couple.”
“To my mom and daddy Paw Paul, may you live a long and happy life together.”
And with that claps were ringing around the place. I sat down and took a big sip of my drink, fuck this shit.
“That was beautiful”, my mom and Paul said together.”
“Shove it Pete!”

“Hey Kylie.”
“You’re fucking everywhere I go! Why is that?”
“I’m your stalker”, he said with a shrug.
“I don’t need another one.”
“Who doesn’t love a stalker?”
“True dat.”
“I miss you.”
“I miss you too.” I heard myself say.
“Really?”
“Yes.”
Then I felt him grab me and pull me into him and his lips pressed hard against mine. I felt myself kiss back. My back was pressed against the wall and I felt his lips going down my neck and all over my chest. My dumbass part of myself always won. Our heated kisses moved to his car. In the back seat is where I gave it to him. He lifted my dress up to my waist, and pulling down my dress from the top letting my boobs fall out. His mouth sucking lightly as his fingers found their way in me. I felt myself moan loud and that just caused him to shove his fingers in and out harder.
“Oh god Kylie.”
“Just fuck me Alex.”
He pulled his fingers out of me and I felt him thrust in me hard. This wasn’t love making, this was full on fucking. He laid me on my back and thrusted all of him in me. Going in and out, faster and harder.
“Harder”, I felt myself say.
I let him have his way with me. I loved the way his hands traveled over my body, the way he felt in me. I loved every minute of it. After it was said and done, I got out of the car. Fixed my hair, make-up, and clothing and made my way back to the party. Alex was this drug that I needed and I was sufficed with being a quick fuck in the back of his car. Friends with benefits, scratch that we weren’t even friends. I was just a quick fuck to him and I was okay with that.