Status: Updates coming more reguarly <3

Unknown and Always Second

Chapter 3

Chapter 3- End of the first school day

The bell rang signaling lunch. I headed towards the cafeteria with Jasper. We were discussing the realism of Professional Wrestling.
“I think it’s was real was you can possible get,” I said.
“Real? It’s like 45% fake,” Jasper said.
“They have to make a storyline to make the show entertaining,” I said.
“It’s not even the storyline, some of the moves they perform, and they don’t even touch the person.”
“Well, they don’t want to literally break the person’s leg or something. They have to cut back at some point.’’
“If they are true wrestler, they should be able to put their bodies at risk for their sport. Have you not seen UFC fighters? They actually fight the entire time.”
“True. But WWE, Raw, and Smack down are way more popular than UFC.”
“For now at least.” We headed towards the Cullen table. At the table were Bella and Edmund, this huge brunette dude and a blonde, and a brunette with a pixie cut and a red head male.
“Hello everyone,” I said sitting down. I sat with Jasper on my left and Bella on my right. On her right was Edmund, red head, pixie, blonde, then huge dude on the other side of Jasper. I elbowed Bella in her side hoping she would get the message.
“Ow, what was that for,” Bella exclaimed. Edmund glared at me, and then tried soothing Bella.
“Wimp,” I muttered under my breath.
“So I’m Belladonna, better known as Donna, you guys are,” I asked out loud.
“I’m Dave,” the red head said.
“Nice to meet you,” I said giving him an award winning smile.
“I’m Alice,” the pixie said.
“Hello,” I replied.
“I’m Emmett and this is Rosalie,” the big dude said referring to himself and the blonde.
“Nice to meet everyone,” I said.
“Hello, Edmund,” I said
“Edward, it’s Edward for the millionth time,” Edward huffed.
“Alright Edward,” I replied before sticking my tongue out at him. This got a round of laughter from the table. Always keep them laughing.
“Donna his name isn’t that hard,” Bella said.
“Yea, but it’s such a douche bag name,” I said.
“I said the same thing,” Emmett replied.
“See someone agrees with me,” I said.
“Please Donna,” Bella pleaded.
“Cut the crap Bella, you’re not two,” I remarked. I grabbed my tray of food and left the table. I walked outside to the, shockingly, dry world. I dumped my trash into one of the bins and made my way to the playground behind the school. I sat on one off the swings and began rocking slowly back and forth.
It’s times like this when I wish my best friend was here. She always had my back, even when I was dead wrong and she knew it. Stupid forks, I hate this place. I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Ashley.
Hey Big Cheese…its small fries…can we talk???
As I waited for a reply I began swinging again. The playground had two swing sets, monkey bars, a jungle gym, and two slides. My phone buzzed in my lap. I pick it up and read the text.
Not if ur breakin up w/ me…lol…wat do u need 2 tlk bouts??
I gave a half hearted chuckle and quickly replied.
It sucks here…I have no 1 to tlk 2 & nothing 2 do
Wat about ur sis…y don’t u 2 hang??
Bella’s in bf land…she doesn’t have time for me
Hmm…well im home…I could look up on the internet cool stuff for u 2 do in forks
Dats a hopeless search but have fun‼!
I will tlk 2 u soon‼! Loves ya
Loves ya more
I placed my phone back in my bag just as the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. I grabbed my bag and walked to my locker. I grabbed my art textbook. I walked to the art room and headed to the teacher. I handed her the form to sign.
“Please take a seat where ever you want,” she exclaimed. I think I’m gonna like her. She’s got spunk. I looked around the classroom and noticed Emmett sitting by himself in the back of the classroom. Why not? I walked towards him and smiled.
“Hey Emmett,” I said.
“Hey Donna,” he said.
“So why’d you leave the table,” he asked.
“My sister pisses me off when she acts so innocent,” I said.
“You’re weird,” he said laughed. Before I could reply the bell rang. The teacher got up and began her lesson.
“Alright class, I would like everyone to pair up with the person sitting next to you. Now I want you to brainstorm a place you would like to paint, then for the next two months I want you guys to work on the painting. You can visit this place and take pictures and paint it using the pictures or you can paint strictly from being at the actual place. So pair together and brainstorm,” the teacher finished and took her seat at her desk once more. I turned towards Emmett once again.
“I’m not weird, you are,” I said.
“Sure, if that’s what you want to believe,” he said smirking at me.
My phone started buzzing in my bag causing the desk to vibrate. I quickly grabbed it and opened it.
Hey when you see Bella again can you tell her to call me soon as she gets home, love mom
I rolled my eyes. Of course, let’s forget it your daughter’s first day of school and let’s focus on your first born.
Sure why not…next time I c her I tell her (Y) peace
I closed my phone and put it in my pocket.
“Issues,” Emmett asked.
“You have no idea,” I said. For the entire class Emmett and in just talked about random topics ranging from the effects of obesity on society to how cool it would be to swimming with sharks. We completely blow off the assignment like most of the class. The bell rang signaling the end of class. I walked out and headed towards my locker. I grabbed my American government textbook and headed towards the class. It took me forever to find the class.
I walked in and handed the teacher the form to sign. He handed it back to me and told me to take a seat in the back. I turned and the only available seat was right next to Dave. I gave him a quick wave, which he returned. I sat down just as the bell rang. For the entire class period I did nothing but write notes. Not my favorite way to spend class. As I was packing my stuff, Dave tapped my shoulder. I spun toward him.
“Yes,” I asked.
“I just wanted to say hey. We really didn’t get a chance to speak during lunch,” he said.
“Sorry about that, I’m not the best at handling my anger,” I said. I quickly finished packing and grabbed my bag and textbook. I headed towards my locker. I quickly opened it and grabbed my gym clothes. I put them in my bag and headed towards the gym. I walked into the locker room and got a locker. I quickly changed and secured my clothes into my locker. I walked to the bathroom and put my hair into a ponytail. I walked back out and saw my sister talking to the female Cullens. I walked over to them. Alice noticed me walking towards them and quickly engulfed me into a hug.
“Hello to you too,” I said, after she released me from her death grip.
“Hey Bells, mom texted me earlier and told me to tell you to call her later,” I said.
“Oh, thanks,” she replied. One of the coaches walked in and blew her whistle telling us to go to the gym. We walked out and headed there. I walked to my coach and gave him the form for him to sign. He said he’ll give me the form back at the end of the class so I don’t lose it. I sat on the ground and waited for him to begin roll call. I felt someone sit next to me.
“Another class together,” a velvet smooth voice said. I turned towards Jasper and gave him a smile.
“Well, well, well, if I didn’t know any better I would think you were stalking me,” I replied smirking.
“You know, I was thinking the same thing,” he said returning the smile.
“I know you will most defiantly be stalking me if your next period class is AP English,” I said.
“With Mr. Tubes,” he asked. I nodded my head.
“Maybe I am stalking you? Are you scared,” Jasper replied.
“Gasp, how did you figure it out,” I replied sarcastically.
“Sometimes I just know these things,” he replied smiling.
The coach blew his whistle and had everyone line up on the track outside. All of the coaches had brought their class outside to play kickball. All of the Cullens had this gym period. Two of the coaches began calling students to be on their team. I ended up on the same team as Emmett, Dave, and Alice. Jasper, Rosalie, Bella, and Edward were on the other team. Jasper’s team went up first. I snagged a few catches in my outfield position. What can I say, I love sports. Emmett and I were having a ball making fun of people, and then Bella went up. Poor, poor Bella. On her first to tries she completely missed the ball and landed on her rear end. I couldn’t contain my laughter. I was literally rolling on the ground laughing. Once she finally kicked it. It landed right into Alice’s, our first baseman, hands. Jasper and Edward kick homeruns and Rosalie kicked a double.
Once their team was finally out, the score was 5-0. The first three people up for our team kicked singles. Emmett went up next and smashed it. Score 4-5! The next person up strikes out. Alice was next she kicked a double. Then Dave brought both of them home. Score 6-5! The next two people up kicked singles. Now my turn, my first attempt was a foul. My second kick went straight over the center’s head. I got all the way to third base before the ball got back to the pitcher. Score 8-5! The next person up strikes out, but there twin got a single. The next person also strikes out. The bell was getting ready to ring so the game ended with my team victorious.
We headed back in. Coach handed me my form and congratulated me on a job well done. I quickly got changed, fixed my hair, and reapplied my makeup. The bell rang. I grabbed my bag and headed outside. Leaning against the wall with one foot propped up, was Jasper.
“So, I thought you could use an escort to class,” he said.
“I could actually, thanks,” I said. He went to his locker and I headed to mine. He said he’ll meet me at my locker once he grabbed his textbook. I spun the dial and opened my locker. I grabbed my textbook and shut it. Jasper was standing right behind it causing me to shriek. He starts laughing.
“Ha-ha very funny,” I said. Score 2 for Donna, score 1 for Jasper. We headed towards our last class of the day. I walked to the teacher and gave her the form to fill out. She signed it and told me to take any available seat. I walked to the back of the class and sat next to Jasper. Nothing eventful happened. We read a story by Edgar Allen Poe, one of my favorite authors, and took notes. The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I turned towards Jasper.
“So are you ready to spill the beans about your family?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the color of the texts if you highlight it before you read it makes it alot easier to read
comment and rate please