Status: Updates coming more reguarly <3

Unknown and Always Second

Chapter 7

Last night the nightmare happened again only a little different. Instead of being scared of Jasper, I was afraid of whatever was outside. Jasper’s eyes were still red, but instead of attacking me he was trying to comfort me. I have no clue what it’s supposed to mean. I woke up with a headache the size of Texas, and an uneasy feeling. I got dressed in a haze, and was snapped out of it by Jasper snapping his fingers in my face. I blinked and let out a small yelp. I looked around and notice we were in Edward’s Volvo and we were already at school.
“Sorry,” I mumbled. Jasper laughed along with everyone else, but Edward. He gave me a look and I knew he was going to question me later. I sighed and hopped out the car. I grabbed Jasper’s hand and intertwine our fingers. He smiled down at me and I returned the gesture. We walked towards the front entrance hand in hand. Everyone was staring at us and I didn’t need to have Edwards power to know what they were thinking. Most of the girls looked ready to kill me and the guys looked weird out. I chuckled to myself and Jasper looked down at.
“Hey can we go to the front desk,” I asked. I have to tell Candy the great news.
“Sure,” he asked unsure. We made our way to the front desk. Jasper opened the door for me. I smiled at him and turned towards Candy. She smirked at me, when I approached the desk with Jasper in tow.
“Hey Candy,” I said.
“Hello Donna, and Mister Hale,” she replied acknowledging Jasper.
“Ms. Winters,” he said politely.
“Sweetie feel free to call me Candy. So how long have you two been going out,” she asked.
“Today is the third day,” I replied happily.
“That great, I told you you two would make a cute couple,” she said.
“Thanks,” Jasper and I said in unison.
“Congrates and best of luck,” she stated before the bell rang. We made our way to our lockers. I grabbed my textbook and shut my locker. Jasper was waiting next to my locker. I held his hand as we headed towards our science class.
“So what was that all about in the front office,” Jasper asked.
“Oh nothing, I’m just really good friends with Candy,” I said.
“So what was the whole cute couple thing about,” he asked.
“She’s just been trying to get us together since my first day here,” I said. He chuckled.
“Well, I guess that explains why she was so happy to see us together,” Jasper said.
We walked into science class and once again all eyes were on us. I got a few dirty looks for the female population, but I just shock it off. Jasper pulled out my stool and placed my textbooks on the table and my backpack on the floor. He took his seat next to me and held my hand. I gave him a smile which he returned. The female populations’ envy visible intensified.
♠ ♠ ♠
more coming really soon