Status: Updates coming more reguarly <3

Unknown and Always Second

Chapter 8

Chapter 8 – Ashley
Buzz…Buzz...Buzz. That’s the tenth time my phone has vibrated in the past two minutes. I got off my bed and closed my textbook making sure to safe my page. I walked over t the dresser and took my phone off the charge. I looked down and saw I had ten new text messages all from Ashley. I opened the first one.
Hello I have great news….text me back…pronto
I deleted the text but made a mental note to text her back about her great news. I moved on to the second text.
Am I now not good enough 4 u??? Txt me back
All the text messages were somewhere along those lines. I quickly texted back ‘what do you want’, and slide the phone in my pocket. I heard voices so I made way downstairs. One voice in particular kept getting louder the farther I got down the stairs. I would recognize that voice anywhere.
“ASHLEY‼‼‼,” I screamed as I ran and tackled her. During our commotion, everyone that had happened to be in the house made their way to where we were.
Ashley and I have been best friends since kindergarten. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She’s always happy and loves to have fun. We’re constantly playing pranks on one another.
“OMG, GIRLIE‼‼ IT FEELS LIKE IT BEEN YEARS SINCE I HAD LAST SAW YOU,” Ashley yelled back.
“I KNOW‼ I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU,” I said. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to my room.
“I love your room,” she said sitting on my bed. I sat across from her and placed my homework onto the floor.
“Thank you. So what have I missed in Phoenix,” I asked.
“Nothing really, me and Todd got into a huge argument and broke up last week. I miss him so much, but-,” She began crying before she could finish her sentence.
“Shh, it’s okay. That boy is hook on you. Before you know it you two will be back together and better than ever,” I reassured her. She gave me a smile and wiped her tears.
“That’s enough about me, what about you? Any boys crawling into your bed,” she asked giving me a sly grin.
“No boys crawling into my bed, but I do have a boyfriend,” I said smiling.
“Shut up,” Ashley said smacking my arm. “Details, I need details.”
“Okay, well his name is Jasper Hale. He’s absolutely gorgeous,” I said.
“Come on, you can describe him better than that,” she said giving me a playful glare.
“Actually I can. How would you like to meet him,” I said hopping off my bed.
“Of course,” she said rolling her eyes. I walked over to my dresser and picked up my cell phone. I quickly called Jasper’s number.
“Hello, love,” Jasper’s voice rang in my ears.
“Hey, I have a question,” I said.
“Okay, ask away.”
“I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind meet my best friend for eternity,” I said.
“Of course I wouldn’t. I’ll be over in a little. Edward has been bugging me all day about going over there.”
“Okay, she you when you get here.”
“Bye, Hun.”
“Bye, Babe.”
I closed my phone and jumped back onto my bed.
“He’s coming,” I said. We spent the time just gossiping about any and everything.
“So guess who fell down the stairs last Wednesday,” Ashley asked.
“Who,” I asked getting excited. We have been going back and forth the entire time. She would bring up some scandal then I would bring up some scandal.
“Tanya Whitherspoons,” she said smirking. I started cracking up laughing. Tanya and I have been sworn enemies since fifth grade.
“Oh how I wished I was there,” I said. There was a loud bang on my door. Being the lazy person I am, I shouted for whoever it was to just open the door. The door slowly opened to reveal nervous looking Jasper. I hopped off my bed and engulfed him into a hug. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and released him from the death grip I was holding him into. I grabbed his hand and lead him over to Ashley.
“Ashley, this is my boyfriend Jasper. Jasper this is my best friend Ashley,” I said. Ashley gave a small wave, and jasper gave her a smile.
We spent two hours talking nonstop about the crazy adventures Ashley and I have gotten ourselves into over the past years. The entire time Jasper was quite. He would chuckle at the funny stories but he was very distant. He just sat their aimlessly playing with my hair. After a while, Jasper got up.
“What’s wrong,” I asked.
“It’s time for me to go. Excuse my hasty exit, but I promise my mother I wouldn’t stay to long,” He said. He gave me a hug and a quick peck and was gone before I knew it. I walked back over to my bed and sat down.
“I guess I’m not the only one with guy problems,” Ashley said.
“I guess not,” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took me forever to update. but ive been super busy. Rate and comment
~Cassie