Status: I'm Back!

My modern day Romeo happens to be a vampire. Who knew?

new temptation

Jaspers POV:

I ran home not stopping for anything. I felt like everything exploded in my face. I needed to talk to Edward. I couldn’t handle this matter lightly, everything was at stake. One little mistake on my part and everything could be ruined. All the thoughts of what could go wrong swam through my head. I tried to shake them but they stayed implanted in my brain; testing my strength. I knew I was strong but not this strong. The house came into site and I picked up my speed. My stride lengthening making myself cover the distance in mere seconds.

“Edward! Edward you home!” I shouted as I slammed close the door and ran towards the stairs.

“Edward?!” I shouted once more as I climbed the stairs before I was cut off.

“He’s not here. No one else is. They went out for a hunt. He’ll be back tomorrow.” Bella softly spoke as she walked past me on the staircase and advanced towards the living room.

“Damn! I really needed to talk to him. Stupid Danielle.” I muttered as I walked behind her and threw myself onto the overstuffed armchair in the corner of the room.

“Still hung up on her huh?” Bella asked as she laid across the couch, casually flipping through the channels. I nodded my head.

“You can’t avoid it. Just accept the fact your attracted to her in a ‘romantic’ way and a ‘blood lust way’.” She stated as she settled on a channel, curling up on the couch to watch whatever chick flick she chose. Curtly nodding my head I walked out of the room and up the stairs.

“Hey Bells?” I shouted as I got halfway through my room.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks.” And I slipped into my room anxiously waiting for Monday to come.

Danielle’s POV:

Beep beep! A car horn sounded outside my house on a slightly overcast Monday. I groaned before slipping on my bear paw boots and walking out of the house towards Jenna’s car.

“Took you long enough! Want to get some breakfast before we head to school?” Jenna asked as we zoomed off towards the town.

“Yeah that be good, I was so late this morning I skipped breakfast.” I turned up the radio as You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift blasted out of the speakers. Throughout the song we sang the lyrics pretending we were Taylor. The song was perfect. It reached out to me. Every single girl in their life goes through it, and I think I was now.

“Welcome to Tim Horton’s how may I help you?” the overly cheery lady spoke through the microphone box at the drive through.

“I’d like a pumpernickel bagel with a large black coffee.” Jenna spoke.

“And I’d like a pumpkin spice muffin and an iced mocha!” I practically shouted as I leaved over Jenna so the lady could hear me. She rang up our total and we drove to the second window. The worker handed us our food and we handed them the money and we were off!

“Look! What’s he doing here?” Jenna asked as she pulled into her usual parking spot at the school. I whipped my head around to see Jasper standing next to his car in the parking spot next to ours.

“I thought you were smarter then that, he does go to school with us Jen.” I laughed as I went to unbuckle my seatbelt but her hand clasped over mine not letting me undo the belt. I gave her a questioning look before she spoke.

“He usually parks with his family and he KNOWS I park here. Something’s up. Act casual.” She whispered as she got out of the car whistling to herself. Right, that’s SO casual I thought sarcastically in my head. I unbuckled my belt and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind me quickly and walked over to the other side of the car to enter school with Jenna.

“Hello Danielle, Jenna.” Jasper eloquently spoke as he walked up beside me. Jenna gave him a curt nod. I could tell she was nervous standing next to him but honestly I don’t understand why. Yeah they are new and different but so what? But then again I’m biased cause I think he’s cute.

“Morning Jasper.” I spoke back as we walked into school. Right when we walked in it looked like Jasper wanted to say more but the bell cut him off. He mumbled that he’d see me in chemistry before he turned on his heel and stalked off towards his first class.

Jasper’s POV:

I sat through my morning classes in anticipation for lunch. I had to see her. Her scent flew through my mind all morning, never leaving. Always tormenting me. I knew I couldn’t be near her but I had to. My brain was addicted to the scent.

The bell finally rang and I was out of there in seconds. Turning the corner Danielle’s head popped into view. I smiled to myself thinking many thoughts on how to lure her away. I knew she’d come with me. No! I need to stop thinking thoughts like that.

“Care to join me for lunch?” I whispered in her ear as she walked out of the lunch line. She started and dropped her lunch try but I grabbed it before it hit the ground. She tentatively shook her head and followed me towards the table. I saw Alice throw Danielle a smile while Bella just winked at myself which caused my entire face to turn scarlet.

“You feel alright?” Danielle asked noticing how red my face got.

“Hot. It’s hot in the building.” I laughed as we sat down, hoping she didn’t realize the real reason. She just nodded and sat down across from me.

The entire lunch we talked about everything and anything. I was so distracted; she was just so interesting! Just everything about her; her life story was interesting. She was from the south just like myself was one of the many things we had in common. Not once in lunch did my mind wander to thoughts of stealing her away and drinking her blood.

“Hey want to hang out tonight? Catch a movie or something?” I tentatively asked as we stood up and began our walk to chem.

“Yeah that be cool.” Her entire face seemed to glow when she answered. I couldn’t stop staring at her face as she took her seat next to mine in the lab. I never really noticed her eyes before. They were so dark that they were almost black. They just drew me in.

“Care to take a seat Jasper so we may begin?” our teacher spoke as he waited impatiently for me to take my seat. Danielle let out a small chuckle as I slid into the seat next to her.

Chemistry was boring. I was sick of school. I mean come on I’ve graduated countless times and I’ve taken chemistry so many times I’ve lost track. So I could just sit there and zone out while everyone hastily took notes on whatever they could.

The bell finally rang ending our day. I went to stand but noticed Danielle was still sitting down, hastily trying to finish the notes, to grasp what final words he spoke.

“I’ll pick you up at eight.” I whispered as I leaned right next to her ear. I quickly kissed her on the check before walking out of the lab at top speed.

Could I be anymore stupid! Just touching her skin made my skin feel like it was on flames. My thirst grew with every passing second. I could feel the course of her blood through her check and it made me want her blood even more. I ran faster and faster towards my car trying my hardest to not turn around and bite into her.

“Emmet drive.” I practically yelled as I slid into the passenger seat. He just nodded his head and we drove off towards home. He was silent which I was happy about. I really didn’t want to talk. I was just hoping I didn’t get myself into a bigger mess. I guess only time will tell that.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! chapter 3
i noticed i have 7 comments, thats pretty rad, 1 subscriber *yay for whoevr subscribed totlaly love you* and 18readers! im hopinh to DOUBLE those numbers! so subscribe if you read, tell your friends, etc etc!