Status: I'm Back!

My modern day Romeo happens to be a vampire. Who knew?

Rain

Jasper’s POV:

“Jasper are you positively sure about this?” Emmet asked as I walked across my room searching for a shirt to wear.

“Course. What could go wrong?” I spoke as I grabbed a shirt from my closet and threw it over my head. What was I saying a lot of things could go wrong my conscious echoed through my head but I quickly brushed the thoughts aside as I finished getting ready.

“Seriously calm down. As far as I can tell you won’t do anything. But if that changes we’ll be there for you.” Alice practically sang as she skipped into the room and plopped herself onto my dark leather couch that took up most of the north wall of my room.

“Thanks for the positive attitude, kind of.” I mumbled as I slipped out of the door. I heard a chorus of goodbyes as I excited the house to get into my car.

Sitting in my car gave me time to think. Did I really want to do this? Hell yeah I did. She was smart, funny, and very attractive. Pretty much everything I ever wanted in a girl. Like before I thought it was Alice I always wanted but then I met her. I was knocked off my feet. Feelings I had never felt before touched me and I knew it was something I didn’t want to lose.

My thoughts turned violent as I turned the car onto the road she lived on. I could easily hurt her. I had to be realistic. The simplest thing I did could kill her. Heck I could probably give her a hug and crush the frail bones of her body in my arms. I shook my head violently as I drove trying to make the horrid visions of her death float away. The smell of her blood wafted through my nose making my throat feel like I needed to drink her blood or else I’d burn up into thousands of pieces of little black ash.

I quickly slammed on the breaks a few hundred yards from her house. I couldn’t do this. In no way would I want to put her in danger. I gently put the car into drive and drove the last few yards to her driveway tentatively holding my breath.

“Are you going to let me in the car or are you going to make me stay out in the rain!” Danielle shouted, banging on my window with her fist. I instantly jumped in my seat, startled that she was at my car so fast, which amused her. I could see her beautiful smile spread across her face as a faint laugh breezed into my ears. I unlocked the door for her and she quickly got inside.

“Finally! It’s raining cats and dogs out there.” She laughed as her fingers glided through her now soaked hair sending her scent up my nose. I held my breath as she skillfully pulled her hair into a bun on her head.

Everything about her was beautiful. Just the way she held herself with such confidence made her even more attractive. The smile that was always etched across her face was welcoming but still mysterious. And don’t even get me started on her eyes. Her eyes were just such a deep rich brown that I literally could get lost in forever.

It wasn’t just her looks that attracted me to her though. Her personality beat all of that. She was so laid back and just comfortable with herself. Her confidence is what I admire her for. Like the first day she walked into school. She wasn’t like most new kids who completely kept to themselves; she was more outgoing and ready to be involved in the school. But one of the best things about her was she wasn’t scared of me or my family. Most kids at our school don’t talk to us because we seem different. She doesn’t think of me as different, just Jasper. My thoughts kept drifting until I felt someone’s hand on the side of my face snapping myself out of the trance.

“Listen if you aren’t feeling well we can just go another time?” Danielle spoke quietly. My gaze shifted over to her face to see her looking down to her lap where she kept interlacing her fingers together. I could feel her hurt as she spoke, probably thinking I didn’t want to go for sitting in the driveway for so long during my thoughts.

“No way! I’ve been waiting for this all day. I just zoned out a bit. Apparently I do that a lot when I’m around you.” I spoke as I turned the car into drive. Her laugh floated through my ears as we drove off into the night.

Danielle’s POV:

“Holy shit!” I screamed as the masked man drew out a gun from his pocket and shot the innocent little boy in the head, sending his blood everywhere. My face went right to Jasper’s shoulder where I hid countless times before in this movie. Guess it was a dumb idea of me to suggest seeing Awaking the Dead, one of the scariest movies of the year. I could feel Jasper’s chuckle shake through his chest as I stayed hidden from the images on the screen.

“It’s not even that gory!” he stated earning lots of shushing from other movie goers.

“So! It’s still creepy.” I whispered back.

“Well if you wanted to cuddle you didn’t have to make an excuse.” Jasper laughed as the movie credits began and the lights turned on.

“I was scared! The crazy man wearing a ski mask, the sniper, the kid with the…” I started to shoot out things in the movie that scared me until all I could hear was his laughter.

“I was kidding.” He laughed while putting his arm around me as we exited the theater.

Jaspers POV:

I laughed as she fake pouted. I knew she wasn’t really mad. She then laced her arm through mine as we ran across the parking lot into the pouring rain towards my car. When we reached the car she laughed. I looked in the mirror and we both looked like drenched rats.

“We should do this again.” She stated as her house came into site.

“Yeah we should. But next time don’t make up an excuse to cuddle.” I stated through my laughter. Her face turned bright red as I pulled my car into her driveway.

“You’re going to get soaked! It’s okay I can walk myself to the door.” She said as I opened my door and walked across to hers and opening it as well.

“I wouldn’t be a gentlemen and I wouldn’t consider it a date if you didn’t let me.”

“Oh so it is a date?” she coyly stated as she linked her arm with mine as me made the treacherous walk towards her door trying our best to not slip in the mud.

“Yeah well um…” I started before she cut me off by putting her lips on mine.

“Yes. Now it is a date.” And with that she walked onto her porch and inside her house out of the rain. I stood in the rain in silence for a moment before making it towards my car. I fought with my legs t make sure they went right towards my car and not back to her. I’d probably rip her throat out and drink all her blood in an instant. I threw the car into drive and drove like a bat out of hell towards my house before I did something I would forever regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!
so i haven't fallen off the face of the earth, yet.
so until i do means i gotta write! so heres chapter 4. im BEYOND excited i got this up
i've been going through alot of stuff so im happy i've been finally able to write this
enjoy!
comments and subscription appreatiated.