Status: I'm Back!

My modern day Romeo happens to be a vampire. Who knew?

This changes everything

“You did not date much before did you?” Emmet asked as I walked into our home in the woods. The house was nothing like I had ever seen before. It was constructed out of logs and had huge windows that let in a lot of light throughout the rooms. Inside it was spacious nearly all open. With the monstrous windows you could see through the house which I thought was cool. No secrets. A place so secluded that we did not have to hide from anyone. You could see mountains in the distance and trees all around the house. It was a dream house and fortunately with being immortal we could afford it.

“Well there was not a lot of dating options in the military.” I chuckled as I sat down on the chair across the room near a huge window overlooking the lake next to our house. It was nice when I was bored I would watch people drive their boats by or fish.

“Well usually on a date you don’t…” Emmet started before I cut him off.

“Emmet I had to leave. She kissed me.” I leaned my arms on my knees to support my head in my hands. I raked my fingers through my hair trying to calm myself down. Emmet just stared from across the room on the white couch. He didn’t say anything just sat watching my internal struggle. Her scent was in my head making it hard to think straight. She was more intoxicating then alcohol.

I shuddered at the fantasies my head was dreaming of but then began to relax as they became clearer like a movie in my head. She was standing alone by her window watching the snow fall onto the earth. She didn’t expect a thing. I lightly grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me, a shocked expression etched on her face. She began to relax when I rested my head on her shoulder with my arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

“It’s beautiful out isn’t it?” she whispered as we stood watching the snow fall lightly coating the ground in white.

“Yes you are.” I whispered in her ear while grazing my lips to her earlobe. She giggled slightly as I gently moved her hair over her shoulder. My lips began caressed the side of her neck. My tongue sliding across her smooth skin as it searched for her pulse. Once in a while I’d nip at her skin causing a shudder to take over her body. She wouldn’t even realize what was actually happening to her. She’d probably just think I wanted sex and that it was just rough foreplay. I laughed at the thought of that in the dream. My teeth began to graze the side of her neck as I found her pulse, the blood beckoning me to drink every last drop. Her eyes would flicker between confusion and interest before going back to rolling in her head, pleasure ripping through her body. In my fantasies I knew where her spot was that would set her off. A perfect distraction from what my real intentions were. Her pulse began beating faster and faster sending my thirst into overdrive. My hands lingered on her shoulders as I began to press my teeth to her neck. That’s when the fantasy changed. She turned around in my arms and pressed her lips to mine in a raw but passionate kiss.

“I love you.” She whispered as she leaned her head onto my chest. My arms instinctively flew around her enveloping her in a hug as I leaned down and gently kissed the top of her head.


“I love you too.”

“Dude you okay?” Emmet asked as he walked towards me. When he got to the char I was sitting at he crouched down to eye level and stared into my eyes. “Your eyes are all glazed over. Want me to call Carlisle?” Emmet was genuinely concerned. I was happy I went to him about this problem and not Rose or Alice, they wouldn’t understand.

“No I’m not okay. I just had a fucking fantasy shit where I tried to kill her and she practically let me! And to top it off she said she loved me.” I sighed as I stood up and headed towards the staircase to my room.

“Jaz it was just a fantasy. It wasn’t real. I know you. You aren’t the kind of person to do that to a girl you like. Just trust yourself.” He clapped his hand on my back before retreating to his room. I sighed and continued up the stairs to my room.

I flung open the door of my room. It wasn’t anything special. The big windows continued up the wall of my room so I could see the sunrise over the mountains. Across the wall the window was on was a black couch where I would usually lounge around while listening to music. On the other wall there was a television, shelves of DVDs, CD’s, and books. I flung myself onto the couch before closing my eyes.

What the hell was I supposed to do? Even though it was nothing but a dream it scared the shit out of me. I didn’t want to hurt her. She had a family who cared about her. It wasn’t like how the rest of us became vampires. Esme nearly died throwing herself off a cliff before Carlisle changed her, Alice has no idea how she was changed, Emmet nearly died of a bear so Rosalie saved him, Rosalie was beaten up by her fiancé and his pals, Edward was dying of the Spanish influenza, Bella loved Edward, and I was just in the military. None of us has the life she has. I didn’t want to take that from her. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am so so so so so sorry this is way overdue. ive had some issues but im over them now and i am back to writing! so yes expect alot of updates seeing as how i have already started the next chapter. comments would be loved