Status: complete.

Everything I've Ever Wanted

i'm too happy to care

I packed my suitcase quietly while trying to ignore Dakota as she sat on my bed, throwing my brush up in the air and catching it before it hit her in the face. Part of me was willing for the brush to falter and then quickly crash down, catching her off guard and smack into her face. Once the thought crossed my mind, I immediately scolded myself for it. I grabbed my perfume off my dresser, along with my make-up bag and stuffed it into my little travel bag where my cosmetics went.

I looked around my room, trying to decipher what I was missing because I had one of those feelings that I was leaving something behind. I bit my lip and walked to my closet, scanning over the various colored shirts that lined the rack. My eyes lit up as they landed on the Gopher jersey with Tony's name on the back, the one thing I wanted to make sure I brought. Because I wanted to walk proudly into the Ralph with Tony's name on my back. I wanted everyone to know I was his and he was mine. Well, except for the blonde who was currently occupying my bed.

"So where are you going off to this time?" She asked, a snide tone to her usually somewhat sweet voice.

"Just on a roadtrip with my friends," I shrugged.

"Yeah, but where?"

"North Dakota."

"Ew. Why would you want to go there?" She wrinkled her nose, catching the brush and then flipping onto her stomach. I scowled at her as she ran my brush through her blonde hair, not even asking before she did it. Things like that never bothered me until I started to date Tony and I realized how much I strongly disliked her. I rejoiced when the weekends came because she would go home, giving me the freedom I always wanted. This weekend was her one weekend she was going to be staying at our house and she was beyond pissed that I wasn't going to be here to entertain her.

"We're going to watch the Sioux vs Gophers series," I shrugged, unhooking the jersey from the hanger and quickly folding it, M side up, and setting it on the top of my clothes. I noticed Dakota's eyebrows wrinkle as she looked down at the jersey, noticing the stitching and how much more pronounced it was.

"Since when do you have a jersey? And since when have you traveled to away games?" She asked, skepticism written all over her face.

"Since now," I snapped at her, my temper starting to be cut short as I grabbed my brush out of her hand and threw it into the bag before zipping it shut. Dakota's mouth dropped open and then snapped shut again. She rolled off of my bed and exited the room without another words uttered. I felt guilt was over me once she shut the door to her room, feeling bad for being such a bitch. I sighed, raking my ringers through my hair and tugging on the strands before I checked my room one last time. Finally, I grabbed my phone, opening the texts from Kara, Jess, and Lyssa, telling me they were all ready.

I opted to drive up to Grand Forks since I had the nicest car. My parents decided to start spoiling me for some reason and they got me a brand new red, 2010 Chevy Equinox. I practically dropped dead in the driveway when I saw it, turning and asking my parents if it was a joke. To my joy they weren't kidding and they said it was for the good grade I got in college, and so I had a good car to get me around in the winter. I had been driving a piece of crap car that would never get up hills in the icy and slick, Minnesota winters.

I grabbed my stuff and threw my jacket on, exiting the house without even saying goodbye to Dakota. I put my stuff in the back and quickly made my way to Kara's house which she shared with Lyssa. I wished I could live with them, but their house was full. I honked twice for them, laughing as they lumbered out of the house, arms linked together until Lyssa shouted "shot gun!" loudly. Lyssa ran to the car with her bags, yes bags, and stuffed herself into the passenger seat.

"Hi," she smiled at me, her cheeks rosy from the cold wind that had been slapping against her skin.

"Why does she always get front?" Jess pouted.

"Because you two are bitches, so you need to ride bitch." Lyssa rolled her eyes at them, turning up her butt warmer.

"I think I deserve a warm ass," Kara whined.

"Of course you do, Karabear," I told her, pulling out of the driveway and heading to the freeway for the seven hour trip to Grand Forks.

We hadn't even made it 2 hours before everyone was complaining about how bored they were. We tried playing the license plate alphabet game, where you have to spell out the alphabet using the letters of license plates, but that was quickly squashed when no cars were on the road anymore. We tried to listen to the radio, but that got boring after it kept going in and out too much. I plugged my iPod in, but music just wasn't curing the boredom.

"This is so boring, we should have flown." Lyssa stated, leaning her head against the window.

"It isn't that far away. The boys didn't even fly," Kara told her, fiddling around on her iPod Touch.

"it's far enough," Lyssa huffed, her eyes fluttering closed.

Eventually, everyone else followed after Lyssa, their eyes closing and sleep coming to them quickly. I drove north quietly, my music keeping me alert despite the fatigue that wanted to settle in. I sang along to Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and several others as my tires continued to roll against the pavement, bringing me closer to Tony. The boys had left last night and although it had been less than 24 hours, I missed my baby. I missed falling asleep next to his warmth and being wrapped tightly in his arms. I missed the goodnight kiss he would place against my forehead just as I am about to slip into a deep sleep, and the way he murmured an I love you before he would tuck me safely into his chest, his chin resting atop of my head.

My phone vibrated in my cup holder and I grabbed it, seeing no real danger on the road and because I needed a bit of a distraction because my eyes were starting to zone out as I looked at the road. I smiled at Tony's text admiring the way he was basically reading my mind.

I miss you. Hurry up and get here.

I'm trying, baby. Just a couple more hours.

I sighed as I set my phone back in it's holder, pressing down on the gas a bit more and increasing my speed. I needed to get to my baby, to see him, even if it was from afar. I could barely wait until I held him in my arms again.
***

Normally, dating a hockey player didn't phase me even though it was a physical game. I knew Tony could handle himself, he threw his weight around on the ice knowing that it came with a price and he was more than ready to defend himself. But at the moment, it was hard to not stare down at the ice, paralized in fear as the 200 pound Zach Jones dropped his gloves with every intention of going after my boyfriend.

"Fuck!" I sceamed, covering my mouth once the obscenety dropped off my tongue. I didn't usually drop the f-bomb in public but I was scared. So scared, my filter shut off. "Tony," I whimpered, watching the two refs try to hold back Jones as he flailed around, yelling across the ice at Tony. I felt some comfort in Tony's amused look as he stood there, sizing him up. I shook my head as Jones yanked at the refs' grip once more to no avail as they tugged him to the bench. I cringed when I saw the raging defenseman knock off sticks as he went to the Sioux locker room, imagining him hitting my baby like that.

A loud cheer from the crowd took my eyes away from him and back to Tony where another Sioux player was trying to go with him, pulling Tony's helmet off and flinging it across the ice. I waved my hands frantically, and then gripped Kara's hand as she sat next to me, screaming down at the Sioux players in a rage.

"Don't touch my boyfriend you dick!" Kara screamed, "Or Looch!"

"God, Tony stop fighting!" I exclaimed to him.

"Stop watching," Lyssa told me, leaning forward in her seat and watching as the activities on the ice continued. She clapped along with the other fans inside of the arena as the players were excorted either off the ice or into the penalty box. Tony grabbed his helmet before joining his other teammates in the box, grabbing a towel and wiping off his mask. He glanced to where we were sitting, the corner of his mouth tilting up, assuring me he was okay. I shook my head at him, rolling my eyes to the rafters of the arena and wondering why the hell I was dating a hockey player.

The game dragged on, the same sort of fights breaking out causing my breathing to hitch as I scanned the ice for Tony, finding him safely tucked in the bench most of the time. But there were moments where the girlfriend side of me kicked into over drive and I clutched the edge of my seat in fear. When the final buzzer rang, I was so relieved that I could only deflate in my seat. Lyssa bounced excitedly next to Kara as we both gave her an annoyed look, not liking the way she clapped along with the other Sioux fans.

"What would Aaron say?" Kara asked her, rasing an eyebrow as Jess laughed, digging around in her popcorn bag.

"Well, he has to love her for her flaws I guess," Jess shrugged, popping a kernal in her mouth.

"Bitch." Lyssa retorted, rolling her eyes as she tugged off Aaron's jersey to reveal a Sioux sweatshirt.

"That game was not fun," I pouted.

"You're not the only one who didn't enjoy watching her boyfriend fight," Kara assured me as Jess nodded. Lyssa shrugged, not having any appropriate input. She reached for Jess's popcorn bag, a fight erupting as Jess tried to fend her off. Kara and I shook our heads, looking out across the now empty and scratched ice surface. I leaned my head against Kara's shoulder, exhausted from the whirlwind of a game,

"You alright baby girl?" She asked me.

"Yeah, just worn out. It's not fun watching your boyfriend fight."

"Yeah, I'm glad Mike wasn't too involved out there, but Tony can hold his own," she assured me.

"I know, but it still makes me nervous," I laughed slightly, shaking my head as we all stood up to meet the boys by the elevators.

Tonight we were allowed to actually be with the boys. For an hour. But that was beside the point. Normally on road trips, the boys were forced right back to the hotel to sleep, but for some reason, Don Lucia wasn't concerned about his boys getting into trouble in the small town of Grand Forks. More than likely though, we would all be heading back to the hotel anyway. The boys would be too hungry and tired to go out, plus, drinking was still off limits.

The boys were already milling about and waiting for us by the time we made our way to them. Lyssa dove into Aaron's arms, attacking his face with kisses as he smiled lazily down to her. He glanced at her sweatshirt, rolling his eyes and giving her a soft kiss. He mumbled softly down to her that tomorrow, the Sioux sweatshirt had to go. Jess went to Jordan, who's family had also attended the game. He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek as she nuzzled into him, both of them enjoying their last weekend together since Jess would be heading back to school on Monday. Kara stayed by me since our boyfriends were currently engaged in a conversation, laughing about the game and how intense it was. I bit my lip when I saw Tony with an ice pack, tape holding it against his right wrist.

"Hey Boo," Mike opened his arms to Kara letting her step into his body. I stood next to Tony as he turned to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey baby," he cooed softly to me, reaching out with his right arm. I gave him a look, glancing from the ice bag to his arm. "It's alright," he assure me, his smile sympathetic as my frown deepened. I walked into his arms, hesitantly, but then I let him pull me into him tightly, his ice bagged wrist resting against my shoulder. "Can I do this?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded, biting my lip as my heart sped up, the sound of his voice, low and husky, sending my nerves haywire. I turned my head, his lips catching mine immediately as a conversation went on around us, both of us unaware.

"I was so freaked when that guy started going after you; he was a psycho." I mumbled to him, wrapping him in my arms and burying my face in his chest.

"It was fine. That's hockey, babe." He murmured, his left hand rubbing my back softly while his right hand wrapped around my shoulders, the cold ice pressing into my back.

"No it's not. That's cheap and uncalled for." I pouted, my lips pressing against the fabric of his suit jacket. Tony dropped a kiss on my head, telling me it was alright and that he was fine. "Yeah, but what if he got to you? He wanted to kill you!" I exclaimed, pulling away from him and letting him see how worried I had been and still was.

"Nothing is wrong with me. The refs had him and I would have been able to take him." Tony placed his hands firmly on my shoulders, squeezing the tight muscles as I continued to pout.

"Still."

"Let it go," he laughed at me, a smile breaking out on his face. I blinked at him, my expression softening into a blank look.

I wasn't going to just let it go, it was hard for me to watch him play when everyone gunned for him, hitting him a little harder than anyone else. It wasn't easy to sit up in the stands as a deranged player tried to take his head off or threw him into the board a good five feet from them. It wasn't easy and I didn't expect Tony to get that because he was always in the heat of the action, the adrenaline protecting his body from feeling a majority of the pain. But then there were days like today, were his wrist would hurt enough were the trainer would suggest ice and tape, just as a precaution, but they are left over nagging injuries from an opponent who didn't like the name on the back of his jersey, or his style of play.

Mike called to Tony once again, both of them discussing little things like how Mike would stay with Kara tonight and him and I could take the room to ourselves. I ignored the fist bumps they gave each other, blushing slightly as Lyssa licked her lips at me.

"Stop it," I muttered to her, shaking my head.

"Someone is getting lucky!" She sing-songed to me, hip checking me slightly. I shook my head at her, trying to quiet her down. "You and Looch are going to bang." She grinned at me. "I heard he has BIG plans for you. big plans." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What?" I squeaked out.

"Locker room talk," she shrugged, jerking her head in the direction of Aaron.

"Nice, I'm so glad my boyfriend talks about all the ways he wants to fuck me in the locker room."

"You should be, then you know you're doing it for him," she winked once more before her and Aaron headed off in the direction of the bus. Tony pulled on my hand after that, leaning in close to me.

"You ready?" His lips brushed against the shell of my ear, my eyes fluttered closed before they snapped open, landing on Lyssa who mouthed, I told you so, before she pushed the door open and went into the cold air.

"Oh yeah," I told him shakily. I gave hugs to the remaining girlfriends, telling them we would meet up later in the morning for some breakfast or a late lunch while the boys watched their video and participated in morning skate.

When my goodbyes were final, Tony laced our fingers together and we made our way to my car, sprinting most of the way there because of how fridged the air was. My teeth chattered as I started my car, closing the air vents when they blasted air as cold as outside at us.
 
“Fuck,” I muttered, letting the car warm up a bit.
 
“It’s colder here than it is in Minnesota,” Tony complained, his hands rubbing up and down my arms, generating enough heat to stop my teeth from chattering.
 
My car finally started to warm up, enabling me to shift to drive and pull away from the Ralph. The drive to the hotel was filled with talk from the game, both of us dancing around all of the fights and instead replaying the other high points. Tony could tell I was still a bit flustered over how physical the game was, giving my thigh a squeeze when he saw my grip on the steering wheel turn my knuckles white. The conversation died off quickly, both of us realizing that there was little left to talk about that wouldn’t involve the punches thrown. We pulled into the hotel at the same time the bus did, making our way into the warmth as a group of Gophers.
 
“Do you have the key?” Kara asked me. I nodded, pulling the white card our of my back pocket and handing it to her.
 
“Be good,” I warned her with a smirk.
 
“I’ll be very good, but I can’t sat the same about you,” she snorted, linking her arm with Mike’s and turning towards the elevator.
 
I sucked in a shaky breath, feeling nervous about the anticipation of what was to come. It had been awhile since I was last nervous about having sex with Tony, but for some reason, my nerves were getting the best of me tonight. Tony smiled at me softly, his eyes glistening as he stood in front of me, softly looking into my eyes.
 
“Hi,” he murmured quietly, his hands running through my hair. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch, letting the feel of my tingling senses try to calm me slightly. The smell of his body wash hit my nose, making me want him a little too much for being in the lobby with his teammates and dad. I glanced over at the head coach, bringing Tony’s hands away from me and smiling sheepishly at Don. He waved, giving me a wink before going back to his conversation with the athletic trainer.
 
“Things just got weird right?” Tony chuckled.
 
“A bit. I see what you go through all the time now.”
 
“Let’s go to my room,” He suggested quickly, taking my hand and bringing me to the elevators. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as the doors shut, my reflection staring nervously back at me.
 
“What’s up?” Tony asked, brining me into his arms and cradling me gently.
 
“I don’t know,” I told him honestly. I hadn’t felt like this since our first time and I wasn’t even sure if what I thought was going to happen, really would.
 
“You know I’m fine right? That he didn’t get to me and even the other guy left me with no injuries.” He soothed. I glanced at his ice bag pointedly and he shook his head at me. “You know that’s a nagging injury.”
 
“Yeah, but all of that will not stop me from worrying about you.” I insisted, grabbing his face with my hands and pulling him to my level. I studied his green eyes, tiny flecks of gold were shining when his eyes crunched up as he smiled.
 
“There’s nothing-“
 
“Shut up. Don’t tell me that there is nothing wrong with you. The whole knowing thing is different when you’re on the ice and I’m in the stands, sitting there helpless. You are good at hiding pain Tony. All of you hockey players are because it’s something you’re taught. You’re too strong to be hurting. Well that doesn’t fly with me.” Tony sighed dejectedly, understanding where I was coming from.
 
The elevator doors opened onto his floor. He pulled me down the hallway and to his room, opening the door with a swipe of the key and a flick of his wrist. He ushered me in, a new sense of urgency as he shut the door behind him and let out a breath.
 
“Obviously, you’re not supposed to be in here,” He smiled at me, his fingers loosening his tie. I smirked back and walked towards him, pushing his hands away and slipping my fingers through the loop he made. I tugged at the green silk tie, the fabric easily slipping through the knot. His eyes lowered as I slowly pulled the tie from under the collar of his white shirt. He watched my movements, the green of his eyes practically pulsating.
 
“I’m going to go change,” I whispered softly to him, glancing by the foot of the bed to where my bag randomly laid. I tilted my head as Tony whispered that he brought it in for me. I nodded, pursing my lips before softly pressing them to his. He sighed softly, his body turning to mush under my kiss. His arms wrapped around me, pulling my sweatshirt up as he squeezed me to his body. His arms tightened, his muscles pressing into my back and making me shiver.
 
“Change here,” he whispered to me.
 
“That wouldn’t be fun.” I let out a breathy laugh as I placed my hands against his chest, pushing him back and watching as he practically growled at me, his teeth showing like he was ready to rip me to pieces. It should have been scary, but it had to be the hottest thing I had seen in awhile. I swallowed loudly, shaking my head quickly and moving to the bathroom.

I rummaged through my bag once I was tucked away from Tony, looking for something that would drive Tony to the brink of insanity, but at the same time was conservative. Of course I had packed some sort of lingerie for him, wanting to give him a little show if it was possible. But now that I was here, I was nervous. My hands shook as I held up the two items I purchased with Kara last week at Victoria’s Secret. One was red with lace along the bust and fluttered out, not clingy in anyway. The other was black, and was the most embarrassing thing I had owned. It hugged every single part of my body; my bust had practically burst the seams when I tried it on. I didn’t want to get it, but Kara told me to do it for Tony. For the sake of our sex life. I had rolled my eyes but I bought it, seeing no real reason besides fear as to why not.
 
I bit my lip as I fingered the black, silk fabric, and then the red cotton one. I bit my lip, massaging it between my top and bottom teeth as I studied the two outfits (if you could even call them that). Finally I decided on the red one, knowing that I would have plenty of opportunities to show Tony the black one. It should be saved for a special occasion. I slipped out of my clothes, pulling on my get up quickly and letting my hair down from it’s pony tail. My hairs were wild as they fell down my back and over my shoulders. I smiled slightly, realizing that I could have been a model in one of the Victoria’s Secret catalogues. I reached for my perfume, spraying a couple puffs of it on me, Tony’s favorite kind. I touched up my make-up, making sure my mascara and eyeliner hadn’t smudged. I debated putting on some more lip gloss, but decided against it, figuring that would be trying too hard. I opted for chapstick instead, giving my lips a little medicine since they would be swollen by the time Tony was done with me.
 
I gave myself a little pep talk as I examined my body in the mirror, my curves looking extra curvy, my bust extra big, and my legs surprisingly long. I thought I looked good, but my opinion wasn’t the one that mattered. My fingers wrapped around the handle as I flipped the light off, opening the door and met with the sound of the TV on. The lamp beside the bed was on also, the two items the only thing lighting the room. The shades were drawn and Tony sat on the bed in nothing but a pair of Minnesota Hockey shorts. It took him a second to look at me but when he did, the look on his face was priceless. He did a triple take, not sure if he was really seeing what he was seeing, but every time he looked back, his eyes got wider. He slowly sat up in the bed, his mouth dropped open, as his eyes greedily took me in. I bit my lip, feeling more insecure than I had in my entire life.
 
“Come here,” Tony demanded softly, his eyes meeting mine for a second before they fluttered all over my body again. I did as I was told, slowly, deliberately, walking to his bed. I bit my tongue as he reached out to me, his hands coming to my hips and grabbing a fist full of the fabric before he released it and watched as the red material pooled down my legs again. His gaze was so dark, so lust filled that it made my breath spit from my lungs. "Holy shit," he breathed out the whisper so soft that if I hadn't been so close to him, I would have missed it. I licked my lips as he pulled me forwards by my hips, his lips pressing against my stomach.

I threaded my fingers through his long hair, still not cut, and closed my eyes, letting his body anchor me to the ground as he slid my get up above my navel, his teeth tugging on my belly button ring.

"This is new," he gestured to my whole outfit along with the now red ring that was in place of the simple diamond before it.

"I figured it was time for a change," I smirked down at him, finding my confidence when I glanced to his shorts, the obvious tent there to tell me he was ready to go.

"I like it. I like all of this, " he murmured, his eyes locking with mine as his hands ran across my hips and then down, greedily grabbing my butt in his hands. He squeezed before his hands ran up my back and then across to my front, moving towards my breasts. His hand halted just as the tips of his fingers brushed against the underside of wiring. Slowly, they began to move again, taunalizingly slow but once his fingers brushed across my sensative nipples, he had me. He grinned wickedly as I tried to keep my eyes open, my fingers tugging on his hair as he picked me up and set me into his lap, right on his erection. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I tilted my head back, the feeling of his heat meeting with mine sending me into a frenzy.

"I want you. Now." I whimpered to him, my lips finding his as he laid back on the bed, his feet still on the floor. I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips as our lips and tongues battled for dominance. I moaned as his hands went south, cupping me through the red lace panties. His fingers began to move in a circular motion, the pads of his fingers sliding against me and teasing me through the cloth. I whimpered again and this time his fingers slipped inside, feeling my wetness.

"Fuck, Molly," Tony let out in a strangled breath, his breathing starting to hitch as our kisses came with more urgency. Tony wrapped one arm around my waist, keeping his other one probbing and teasing me. He set me softly against the bed, his lips pressing against mine before trailing down my body. I watched as he continued south past my belly button, my eyes getting wide when I realized what he was about to do to me. His fingers hooked my panties down my legs before he moved in between them again, his hands slipping under my hips and bringing them towards his face.

His tongue poked against the sensitive bead, probing and licking over it, making my hips buckle against his strong grip. My hands went to my sides instantly, the strong feeling almost too much for me as my body sputtered and shook in his arms. I took fist fulls of the comforter, needing to grab on to something in an attempt to keep a firm grip of reality. My mouth let out a long stream of moans and words that were jumbled together, none of it making sense to Tony or I. His tongue lapped at me, bringing me to the brink quicker than ever before as he slipped two of his fingers inside of me, moving them right away to a fast paced rhythm.

My whole body started to shake more forcefully as the muscles in my stomach coiled up into an impossibly tight ball, until it felt like they were cramping up before they released at once, shoving me off the ledge and into a white, hot pool of bliss. I screamed, not being quiet about how good it felt, my brain unable to keep my mouth under control. I had no bodily control, none whats so ever as I shook on the bed now that Tony had let go of me. He hovered over me again, his hands on my hips as he held me to the bed, not letting me touch him in anyway.

"I love it when you scream my name," he growled at me, his teeth clamping down on my ear lobe. I reached for his shorts, surprised when he let me push them down his legs. I grabbed him immediately, running my hands up and down his length, enjoying the way he trembled in my touch. My thumb slid over the head, dipping into the tiny slit before I let go, letting him slip on the condom. He guided himself to my opening, pushing in with one big thrust, knowing I was more than ready for him. I screamed out in bliss, my whole mind going numb and unable to focus on anything but Tony, stretching me as he slid in and out slowly at first.

His tempo increased as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Tony pulled out, only to bury me to the hilt once again, stroking my walls almost teasingly. His hands went from my hips to my breasts, massaging them before his fingers squeezed my nipples, the buds puckering painfully hard. I begged him for more, knowing that was the only way he would give me what I wanted. The tempo wasn't fast enough for me, I wanted to run to the orgasm, desperate for the addictive feeling of free falling, where nothing in the world could touch you.

I felt him brush against my g-spot, the feeling making my body tremble in anticipation and telling Tony to do it again. He obliged, finding it and stroking against it time and time again. My eyes snapped shut painfully right, seeing stars and dots beginning to form as he pounded into me, his pace faster than ever before. He wanted that feeling just as much as I did. The dots began to dance more viciously until I could see, my mouth dry from screaming out to him and from being open this whole time. The muscles in my lower abdomen tightened and then released so quickly, I almost missed it.

The second wave of orgasm, washed over me more forcefully than the one before it. My whole body shook like an earthquake, the bed rocking as Tony stayed with me until he too was moaning like I was. He pumped through both of our orgasms, both of us lazily staring at each other. I was breathing so hard that Tony laughed as he slid into me one last time, wrapping an arm around me and letting me lay on top of his chest.

"You okay, baby girl?" He asked me, a regular question after sex for him. I shook my head, not able to answer him verbally because my voice was gone. I couldn't bring myself to speak how I was feeling because I was so much more than okay. Tony's hand ran over my hair, brushing the strands off of my sweaty forehead. "Mmm, I really liked this." He rubbed the red fabric that now clung to my sweaty body between his thumb and middle finger. "Wear this all the time?" He asked me, kissing the top of my head.

"N-no." I pushed out, my mouth feeling like it was stuffed with cotton. My eyes fluttered as Tony slid out of me, standing up and walking to the bathroom where he threw the condom in the toilet. He walked back out, joining me on the bed once he pulled his boxers on. He picked up his t-shirt off the floor, throwing it to me before climbing up the bed again.

"Personally, I wouldn't mind you continuing to wear that." He murmured softly, "but something tells me you would be very embarrassed if Mike walked in while you were still wearing that," Tony laughed softly.

"That would be horrible," I buried my face in Tony's chest after tugging off the lingerie and putting on the grey t-shirt. it covered my whole body, just barely covering my butt. Tony grabbed me by my hips that were already starting to be sore, holding me to him tightly.

"I wouldn't let him see you," Tony assured.

"Good," I mused to him, exhaustion covering my body quickly. I cuddled into his body, curling into him as best I could, his arms loosened around me as I got comfortable and then tightened protectively. My back tingled as his hand ran over it, massaging my muscles and making goosebumps form on my skin.

"I want to make you feel that good everyday," he whispered to me. "I like seeing you shaking under me." I smiled faintly at him, nodding softly. "Sleep, baby girl. You're gonna need it for the game tomorrow." One of his hands brushed the hair off my forehead as I slipped into the half awake, half asleep stage. I yawned softly as he murmured his I love you, all of his actions making my body relax even more. I had only been without this routine for one night, but I would do anything to make sure it happened all the time because it was just too good to give up.

I fell asleep that night in a perfect bliss tangled up with the only man I had ever given my heart to. The only man that I could see myself sleeping with every night for the rest of my life. But unlike the other nights after Tony and I had sex, Dakota was far from my mind, no longer haunting my dreams like she had for the past five months. And in all honesty, I didn't care that I didn't feel guilty about Tony and I anymore because I was too damn happy to give a crap about how Dakota felt anymore. Maybe that made me a bad person, but maybe, just maybe, it made me smart.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!
*fans self* that was hot. I wrote some of that at school.. it was awkward... :/
but please, please, pleaseee tell me what you thought about this!
6190 words. I think that deserves comments from all of my subs!
<333 all of you who have commented and will continue to comment!