Status: It's being re-written and shiz... but it'll be back!!!!!

Neko

Catnip

I smiled unexpectedly as I saw what or who was in my seat. Neko sat in my seat , his back against the bus window, his legs lounged lazily across the seat. He looked so natural, like a lian laying in the African sun.it would be a shame to move him, I thought.Instead he gave me a beaming heartbreaking smile and tapped and stroked his thigh. He crossed his legs and I sat gently in his lap trying not to hurt him.

Neko then tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and shoulders. It took me by surprise and my heart started to beat erratically. I didn't know this wonderful male and he was already holding me like I was his. It felt good to feel his warm pale skin again and his breathing was in a even rythm like a subtle lullaby. It was making me sleepy;soon I didn't notice the full school bus around me. Everyone near me was staring and oggling, predicting how long we would last as a couple.

Neko laid his head on my shoulder; the side of his face to my neck. Around us a stifled gasp surged through the bus. I didn't care; I had Neko protecting me. Neko didn't say anything throughout the journey; he just sat there with me in his arms. He would often creep up to my ear attempting to say something but his tongue would swell up and he would just let shyness take over him. I almost felt sorry for him, what with all those pairs of eyes staring at him. He was the new guy; the shiny, new plaything everyone wanted a piece of and he had to go and choose me, the most unlikely person to fall slowly in love with. I knew that one week later he'll be yesterday's news and we could just be happy together without the many teenage eyes staring at us. But until we turned invisible I would have to keep a close grip on Neko to prevent what happened at lunch to never be done again. I knew my heart wouldn't take the strain of renewed betrayal.

I looked out the window; the bus was in my neighboorhood I sighed. I couldn't be in Neko's arms anymore. I got out of his hold and was about to pick up my backpack when it was dangled in front of my face. "Thanks..." I said almost nonchalant. "No problem... Hey, do you want me to walk home with you?" Neko asked really hopeful.
"Sure, that'd be nice...I guess..." I started to blush. The bus stopped and Neko held my hand as we hopped off. As the doors of the vehicle closed he gave out a big sigh.

"The first day is always the worst, trust me." I wittingly advised him.
"It wasn't really. I had you" Neko said as he snaked an arm around my shoulders. We started to walk homebound with conversation being light and disjointed but he got onto one matter that kinda freaked me out.

"You know Yume, you're like my... my...to me you're... you're scent, it's my favourite smell. It makes me kinda go dizzy. It's almost like..."
"Like what?" I asked curious.
"Like catnip." He explained in a murmur.
"Catnip!?" I asked peeved.
"Well male cats love the stuff, and your scent, it's my version of catnip. Your smell is intoxicating to me." Neko said to me. Neko let his head hang down as he walked, ashamed of what he admited.
"You know it's ok. I don't mind if I'm your personal drug." I said innocently.
He chuckled lightly, pinching his nose to hold back more laughter.
"Oh Yume. You're so cute." He chuckled.
"So anyway, where do you live?" I asked him.
"Just round about yours." He said nonchalantly.
"Cool. So it wouldn't be a hard task for you to come round tomorrow." I coyly said.
"Is that an invitation?" Neko asked me with a little sarcasm.
"Of course. You can come to my house any time." I replied.
"Any time?" He asked with a little disbelief.
"Consider this an open invitation."
"Cool." We walked along until we came to my house and I gave a sigh.
"Well this is my place." I sighed.
I turned to Neko and smiled a sad smile. He began to laugh his gorgeous laugh and I suddenly felt warm on the inside.
"You look so cute when you do that." He chuckled. He gently placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my bright blue eyes.

"Remember me by this..." Neko seductively purred. Neko leaned in slowly coming closer to my face. He slightly tilted his head to the side and I found myself doing the same. He breathed in and then out like he was kinda nervous. He came in even closer. My heart started to beat ten times faster. My breathing became more harsher, more rasping, but it soon stopped. Our lips had collided. Adrenaline pumped through my hormone-raged body. I felt faint, scared, excited, happy, angry all at the same time. His lips were softer than I expected; but his caressing tongue was rough but very warm. His teeth were sharp; sharper than a normal humans. Before I could cut myself he drew back, his lips departed mine and I immediatly wanted more. He placed a warm finger on my expectant lips and his eyes looked blissful but pleading. He wrapped his warm arms around me and hugged me tightly and lovingly.
"Shush you'll have more soon. I promise." Neko purred quietly.
"Was that better than Ruka's?" I asked really hopefully.
"Ruka is absolute f-ing shit compared to you." Neko chuckled.
I giggled. He let go of me and my heart sunk a little. He walked down the street disapeering in the autumn afternoon. I kept staring at him, long after his silhoutte disapeered into the distance. The sky overhead was becoming dark so I rushed inside.