Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Tonight we party

Chapter 10: Tonight we party:
“So are you ready for the party tonight?” Alex asked me, knocking me out of a trance. We were having lunch break in his car, as usual; this was where we spent most breaks now.
“Ehm yeah pretty much, you?”
“Yes I’m not gonna do much at the party anyway”
“You’re probably gonna bore your ass of”
“Maybe… but I’m gonna see you get totally drunk, that’s gotta be worth something”
“I’m not gonna drink that much”
“Yeah you say that now”
“No really I won’t”
“Okay maybe, but we have to go to class now, see you after school?”
“Yes I’ll come before the other this time”
“Don’t promise, what you can’t keep” he mocked. I left for the classroom, meeting up with Anna. The class was over in seconds, and it was time for my brilliant plan. I packed quickly, and met up with the whole class in the hallway. Then I simply started talking about the up coming party, and they all just joined in. Then I could simply enough slip through the crowd, and run to the parking lot. Alex was on the hood of his car, listening to his iPod.
“Hi Alex!” I practically screamed.
“Oh Jesus!” Alex roared and lost his balance; he fell of the car and landed on the opposite side. He quickly got on his feet, looking shocked.
“I did that on purpose” he explained.
“I totally shocked you, and you don’t even dare to admit it” I paused “Now get in the car, we ha-ven’t got mush time”
“How did you get here without the others?”
“Talked about the party, but they’ll be on their way” I said halfway inside the car. Alex got in too, and we drove on. We talked a lot; as usual he dropped me of at the spot. I went home and started to prepare for the party. I took a shower and dried my hair, I changed into some of my new clothes, I wore the shirt Alex chose. Of course that was only because; the purple on the shirt went best with my new jeans. I ran to the living room and told my dad to get ready, and soon afterwards were we driving along. My dad drove me to the entrance, and dropped me off there. He told me to call when I wanted to go home, and then he drove off again. Mick was at the entrance, when he saw me, he smiled.
“You look pretty” he researched my jeans.
“Thanks now let’s find Anna” I half ran to the main entrance for the party, and went inside. Anna sat at a table with Matt; she sipped her drink and talked eagerly with him. I sat down too, and joined the conversation. Mick was gonna find drinks, while we talked. It was nice in here, the temperature were just right, poor Alex would have to stand in the cold.
“Here’s the drink, it took a little time because I met a friend”
“That’s okay” I smiled “I was here with Anna and Matt” then Mick was gone again, I just talked with Anna and Matt. I sipped my drink, which was a little more vodka-like than I thought. No need to worry, that’s how the school makes alcohol drinks. I had totally six drinks, when the room seemed to get hotter.
“I’m gonna go home now I think, I’m not feeling great” I looked around for Mick, when I had said my goodbyes to Anna and Matt, I found Mick.
“Mick I’m gonna go now, I’ll see you later” I swayed, and tried to walk without falling into some-one.
“Here Sone. Let me let me help you” he helped me outside, he led me by the hand. Ounce outside I began to feel worse, I didn’t know where I was walking and I didn’t know who I was walking with.
“Do you remember where you are?”
“Yeah at the party” I croaked, which unfortunately wasn’t true. He had dragged me all the way around the school we were standing behind the gym now. Mick moved closer now, suddenly his hands were at my waist, moving downwards.
“Please don’t touch me” I croaked. He had a hand over my mouth, while I tried to scream. He seemed to know what he was doing, but I just kept on screaming through his hand.
“Hey! Don’t touch her!” someone called.
“What the fuck!” the hand on my mouth guy whispered. “It’s okay It’s just a game we’re playing” he called to the guy in the dark.
“I don’t think she wants to play” he called back. I shook my head; I felt my knees bend from the head spinning. Mick tried to lift me up by the waist, I strongly protested. “C’mon Sone. We’ll go somewhere else” he said. “I don’t wanna!” I moaned. He just started dragging me along.
“Stop!” The voice from the dark called. Then the arm released me, and I sank to the ground. My vision blurred and I passed out, I woke up seconds after. Someone was shaking me, why? I moaned, I felt terrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ! first for the long wait, second for not being good at writing this kind of things :o

Well the editors are still not doing anything to my story, i guess that sucks.
Okay tell me what you think, and rate the story :)