Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Showing you the way

Chapter 3: showing you the way

“Yeah, I’m still here” I said kinda sheepishly.
I looked up he was eyeing me, but this time he looked down.
“Would you mind being alone a minute? I have to figure out where all the classes are” he know looked up, he looked like he was a little embarrassed.
“Hey I’ve got nothing to do, I can show you the school” I said, well I didn’t really think much. I whished so much he would say no.
“Sure that would be cool” he smiled like that wasn’t at all weird.
I packed my stuff, I was always slow. I was never in a hurry; it didn’t seem to bother him at all. Out side the biology room I grabbed my jacket and turned to look at him.
“What?” He asked confused.
“What classes do you have?” I asked blushing.
“Oh, number 43, 24, 84 and 11” he looked at me.
“Wow that’s almost all of my classrooms” I said.
“It seems that most of your teachers are having meetings this week” he looked at the note again.
The tour went by pretty nice with small talk, nothing serious. We went out side, heading for the gym.
“Aren’t you a bit young to de a teacher? I mean how old are you?” I suddenly asked without noticing, before it was too late. I blushed again, maybe that was a little too personal. He’s your teacher, not your new friend.
“I’m twenty two. And yeah I am a little young to be a teacher, I’m the youngest teacher here anyway” he said smiling down at me, he was about five inches taller than me, I didn’t notice how cold it was. I shuddered from the cold, took my jacket on and went on with the tour. I showed him the gym, and the easiest way to get there.
We went inside; it was nearly time for the fourth lesson.
“Well thanks for the tour; it was very nice of you” he said.
“I know it I’m the nicest person on earth” I laughed.
“I better go now though”
“Do you know the way?” I teased
“Yeah I’m pretty sure I do” he laughed, and walked down the hallway.
“Alex! Stop! Wrong way, you have to go down the stairs!” I yelled after him as he walked the complete opposite way.
He turned walked past me saying “did it on purpose” then walked down the stairs.
The next lesson was math, and like most girls, I do NOT like math. These math lessons want by so damn slowly, and to make it even stickier, we got a lot of homework. Then the bell rang, and I had time to gossip with Anna.
“So you showed Mr. DNA (Alex) around in the school?” she said observantly.
“Yeah, it was actually kinda funny, he’s pretty cool” I answered all casually.
“It must have been awkward” she half wondered half asked.
“Not really, he acts like a student when he’s outside the classroom”
“Hey do you know how old he is, he must be young for a teacher”
“He is 22, so yeah he’s a young teacher”
We were now heading for the cafeteria, in the ground floor. Anna decided that she had to go to the bathroom, so I went ahead. On the way I saw a very confused Alex surrounded by all the 7 and 8 year-old girls, they were all screaming like he was a movie star. He was backing out of the class, but was slowly trapped by the opposite wall. Then the girls only closed in on him, now he started panicking. So I figured I’d better help him.
“Hey Alex!!” someone called, again it was me.
All the screaming stopped, and everyone stared at me now.
“Can I ask you something?” now I was a little scared, the girls looked like they could kill me.
“Yeah, sure, excuse me girls... can I just…“ He had some problems coming though the crowd of girls.
We walked around a corner, so the girls wouldn’t see where he would escape to.
“So tell me Alex, what was that about?” I wondered out loud.
“Well the kids seem pretty happy to meet young teachers at this school” he seemed embarrassed.
“Yeah the girls seem so” I looked around the corner, the girls still stood there. “Anyway do you know the way to wherever you’re heading?”
“Yes, the teachers coffee room, I hate coffee, and they are smoking in there”
“I don’t like coffee or the smell of those death sticks”
“Better get going, are you of to the cafeteria?”
“Yeah, and I have to save a seat, so see you in my next class”
“See you” he turned and was almost walking around the corner, when I took his hand to stop him.
“Go the other way” I turned and walked away. I was on my way to the cafeteria, and still in the same hallway. Somebody grabbed me and pulled me into an opening in the hallway, I automatically screamed.
Then hurried footsteps came from where I had stood seconds ago.
“Sonea are you ok” somebody said. It was Alex, and of course I was on the floor. And Anna had played kidnap Sonea, and make her die of the heart attack.
“Yeah I’m fine, I just got So-napped.” I said getting to my feet.
“Okay, see you in the next lesson” he trotted of.
♠ ♠ ♠
So number 3 is up ! :D
As always tell me what you think, even if it sucks ^^
Next one will be up soon ;)