Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Upcoming party preparation from hell

Chapter 4: upcoming party preparation from hell:

“OMG you totally saved him from those evil kids!!! They would have killed him” Anna was giggling.
“Yeah suppose I did, but you almost killed me”
“Now let’s go, I’m so hungry I could eat Alex. But then again what girl couldn’t?”
“Just get going” I said as I opened the door to the cafeteria.
We got a tray and started filling it; I wasn’t really caring what I got. Anna always took more than me, but she focused on salad. We walked slowly forward in the line, then a little paper made my heart beat. It said:
Don’t forget the party
For the 2 oldest classes (9th and 10th)
Only a month from now
We need volunteer teachers too look after the kids
We’ve already got: Rosie, Poul, Sarah and Alex
No Way! I haven’t got a date; I don’t even like anyone at the moment. I read the note over and over; wait was that Alex’s name? Could this even get worse?
“Sonea are you okay, you look kinda weird, but then again you are weird, but this is more like green” Anna was babbling on and on, while I gave the note my ‘death stare’.
“Anna I’m fine, I just haven’t got a date”
“I know me too” she whispered. “But we’ve still got time”
“Yeah, 21 days”
While we ate, we talked about boys with Hannah and Sophie. We were all singles, and had no guys to ask out. The conversation suddenly turned in a direction I didn’t expect;
“So I was thinking…” Hannah said slowly. “Do you think Alex’s got a girlfriend?”
I almost drowned in apple juice. “The GEEK?!” I whisper yelled.
“No silly, the teacher” she said, now giggling.
“What he’s 22”!
“How do you know?”
“Let me explain” Anna suddenly said. Then we all leaned forward, like we always did when we gossiped. The others gasped and looked in wonder, when she told the story in every detail.
“It was nothing. Just a tour of the school” I said dismissingly.
“Plus she saved him, from a bunch of giggling girls just a minute ago” Anna laughed. “And he’s going to be our teacher after the break”
We packed and ate our food on the way to the classroom, we were gonna have French.
“Well class, let’s speak some French; En Vote nom et âge” (say your name and age). “À partir avec vous en fin de compte, Sonea” (starting with you in the end, Sonea)
I froze. Then; “Mon nom est Sonea Jackson, je suis 15 ans” (my name is Sonea Jackson, I’m 15 years old) the class said pretty much the same thing as me, but it was ok.
“I haven’t got anything other for you guys, so you can just gossip”
Bad choice, but too late, the talk about the up coming party filled the room.
“I guess you have already planned everything ha?” he asked.
Then the girls gave every piece of info about their planned party. Dresses, hair and everything.
The bell rang.
“All right people, see you tomorrow” Alex called out to the class; they were all trying to leave quickly. Of course I was last.
“Well, well Sonea” Alex laughed. He wasn’t far away.
“Yeah, me again, last as always” I laughed. “You can’t get rid of me, I’m like those stalker girls” I mocked him.
“I’m just glad you’re not acting like them” he looked like were sacred.
“Aww, don’t be like that, they love you, LOOVEE YOU!” I teased more and more.
“That freaks me out” He shuddered.
“Why, because they tried to molest you? They giggle too much? Or they scream too much?” I asked
“No, well that too, but they look up to me, or something” He looked at the ground.
“Is that bad?” I didn’t understand, don’t people usually like that?
“I don’t know, if it’s a good thing”
Silence
“Why are you still here?” he asked. “Aren’t your school day over?”
“Well yeah, but I missed the bus, so...” I said, now my turn to be embarrassed.
“Oh, well. I’m all done here, wanna ride home?” he made it sound so regular.
I got Goosebumps all over, but it would be another hour before the next bus came.
“Yeah, sure” I actually sounded eager.
“Okay let’s go” he started walking, I grabbed my jacket and followed.
His car was big, shiny, red and gorgeous, pretty good for a teacher’s payment.
We got in, and I told my address.
The engine purred, when he started the motor. I already loved this car, it felt kinda like home or at least safe.
“Stop laughing!” ii pretended to be offended.
“But you look so funny” Alex laughed “Though they look good on you” he laughed a little more.
“Just keep your eyes on the road” I mocked, to hide the blushing. I took of the sunglasses I had found in the car.
He did so, still laughing and I put them on again.
I looked in the side mirror, he was right, they looked pretty good.
“I like them” I said without noticing.
“You can have them if you want to” he said, eyes on the road. We were almost there.
“Oh, Stop here!” I suddenly said. We were at the small hill I lived on. “I’ll walk the rest of the way, were having a lot of work done up at the end, it’ll be hell to turn the car around up there”
“Okay, so see you tomorrow” he stopped the car, I jumped out and waved goodbye, as he drove off.
I found my phone and found Anna’s number. I didn’t call. This would not be good, to spread to the whole school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everybody go check out Nick Pitera on youtube :D
New chapter coming soon ^^
Byyiieeessss :'D