Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Music is in the air

Chapter 5: music is in the air:

The next day, I was in a very bad mood. The biggest problem in the world right now, was still un-solved. I still hadn’t found a date to the party, and now there were only 20 days left.
Well I still have to go to school I thought.
I got out of my dad’s car and went to music class; I stopped outside the class, and took off my jack-et. Then I heard something, it was music. Guitar and singing, the song seemed so familiar. I pressed my ear against the door. I definitely knew the song, one of my favorites, but the voice seemed so oddly familiar. I pressed my ear closer; I could just make out the silent words.

What hurt the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk...

The velvet voice stopped, and I could hear somebody moving around.
Suddenly the door opened and I stumbled in by HIS feet.
There was a long silence, where I was on the floor, blushing of course.
“Sonea are you planning on staying there, or would you like a hand?” Alex’s voice rang through the silence.
“No thank you, I can get up by myself, but thanks”
“You know… That was very rude of you, listening by the door” he said quietly and embarrassed
“Yeah, sorry it’s just I love the song” I said talking to the floor, I felt pretty bad.
“I like this song too” he sounded a little better.
“You’re kidding, what about…” and we talked eagerly about songs and groups.
“So we have pretty much the same taste in music” I said to conclude it all. “A little mixed and not any specific genre”
“That’s right” he looked me deep in the eyes, and I couldn’t look away. Then the bell rang, and stu-dents filled the room. I blushed and found Anna in the crowd. She looked from Alex, who still watched me, to me and back to Alex. Then whispered ”Tell me everything” “Later” I answered.
We found our seats and settled down. This was probably the funniest music lesson we’d ever had. Three songs, we picked and played. The lesson ended far too soon. But we had to go to the next class. I looked over my shoulder as I followed the crowd out of the room, Alex watched me, I blushed and looked forward. I nearly fell over a box; I could hear quiet laughing from behind, so embarrassing.
Math was so boring, it was killing me. But we didn’t get homework this time, which was very good. The two English lessons were very boring too, and the bells ringing were welcome when it finally came. It was now lunch time. On our way I and Anna had a little conversation about Alex, main topic: our meeting in music.
“Are you sure nothing happened?” she sounded a little disappointed.
“Nothing happened, why?”
“Well, when we came you were totally blushing all over the place…”
Lunch were easy, we didn’t talk about anything secret. This was going to be a boring day.
“Sonea… can I talk to you?”
“Yeah, yeah” I said without seeing who it was, I just got up. Then I stood face to face with a pretty hot guy. “See you in class” I said to the others, they just giggled and looked at each other.
The guy grabbed my arm, and almost pulled me out of the cafeteria, all eyes on me and the weird hot guy. “So Sonea, my name is Michael… I was wondering if you wanted to go to the party with me.” It took some seconds for me to understand, he was so straight forward. “Yeah sure” I blushed, I had just learned his name, and I didn’t know anything other than that. “Okay, you can just call me Mick, and I guess we’ll see each other around” “Yeah, see you” and we walked in separate direc-tions. This was only a party thing then. School was over, and I was at home the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
number 5 !!! yeah , this one was vey quick, i know :)
Moving on, the next chapter will come soon.