Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Private Space

Chapter 6: Private space:
In the next five days nothing happened, it had been so boring, or do I just think everything is bor-ing? 15 days to the party, I didn’t feel exited at all. All of the girls were so excited they could burst. My mind raced in my hyper-mode state, I didn’t have the perfect dress jet! I flung the door open, I was at the math classroom. Alex was in front of me, and had his hand on the door handle. When I had pulled the door open, I had also pulled Alex, so he smashed into me. I landed on the floor, my head took most of the fall, but that was bad enough. A heavy thump-sound made it clear that Alex had landed next to me. The pain hit immediately, my head felt like it could explode. My heart and head pounded in line with my pulse, of pain and the shock. I even saw dots in front of my eyes.
“Oh my God, Sonea are you okay?” Alex’s shocked voice came through the pain.
It took a minute to answer a “Yeah” but I still couldn’t move. He sat on his knees next to me now, and helped me to my feet again. But something was wrong with my balance, and I had to grab something to stay on my feet. Alex immediately supported me with my arm on his shoulder and his hand on my waist. I blushed and tried to pull free, but of course he was too strong. Soon I was on a table, and he had found an ice bag for my head.
“I’m so sorry” Alex kept on repeating, over and over again.
Every time I said something like “S’ not your fault” or “It’s my fault”
Then he moved on to lightly touching my head, saying; “does this hurt?”
Then I quickly got better and we sat on the table together. We started talking and ended on the par-ty.
“So why are you one of the volunteer teachers?”
“I hadn’t got anything else to do”
“But, won’t it be boring?”
“Are you kidding?” he said sarcastically “A bunch of screaming drunk teenagers, nothing will be boring that night” he laughed a little, then turned his head and looked me in the eyes “Are you going with your boyfriend?”
“WHAT? No! Mick’s not my boyfriend, haven’t got one. Were just going as friends” I sounded nervous, even I could hear that.
“Well, I hope you’ll have fun” he looked at me with those deep brown perfect eyes, so beautiful, I could see my reflection. Why were they so inhumanly beautiful, so brown and…The bell rang.
I knew that was my cue, I jumped of the table, and went to my seat.
Students filled the room, and the sound of chairs moving and bags being opened, ruffled through the room. After the two math lessons, we had English. Our English teacher was sick so Alex was there too.
I could still feel a little pain in the back of my head; it didn’t surprise me that I had a bulge there. I felt someone starring at me, so I looked up, to find Alex smiling at me. I blushed very much and smiled back. Some of the girls saw this, and glared at me. Then the bell rang, and we all packed our bags. “Bye class, see you tomorrow after lunch, I think” he smiled to the whole class, and then his eyes rested on me for four seconds. He then walked out of the classroom and was gone. I smiled a little to myself as the class moved to next classroom. The boys seemed happier than the girls today, the girls glared at me now and then. Anna talked and I half listened.
“So do you want to go shopping tomorrow?”
“Yeah sure, after school?” I was lucky to just hear that part.
“Yes, it’ll be so fun, we should totall…” she went on.
The next lesson was French, which surprisingly went by pretty fast.
Through half of lunch Anna talked about parties and what to wear. I couldn’t take more gossip about parties, so I left Anna to Hannah, they didn’t seem to mind me leaving. I stepped outside; the weather wasn’t very good today. It was cold; I didn’t know where to go so I just walked around. I walked along the huge parking lot, and saw my favorite red Audi. As I walked past it, I heard that song again, the song I heard him singing in music so many days ago. I walked towards it, and rea-lized that someone sat in it and heard music. I walked to the window and bend down. He sat there smiling at me, and gestured for the empty car seat next to him. I opened the door, and got in. he turned down the music so we could talk.
“What are you dong here?” I just had to ask.
“The old teachers with their coffee makes me go crazy, why are you here?” he asked.
“My friends and their party talk, makes me go crazy” I laughed.
“So you go out here to get a break from it all often?” he looked at me.
“Yeah” I looked at the stereo “Bet you do too” I looked up at him, suspiciously.
“Yeah, this is my private space” he stroked the seat he sat on, I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Mine is a little shed, behind the gym, but this is much nicer” we both laughed.
The conversation ended with him inviting me so be driven home in his ‘private space’- car, and I accepted. We had talked about a lot, and forgotten time.
I ran to the classroom, and met the teacher in the doorway. This lesson was Chemistry and physics, it was slow, but I learned how to make alcohol, which could be pretty useful. The bell rang, my head snapped up. I hurried to pack my things, but the others had already walked out of the class-room. On my way to the parking lot, I looked out a window facing the lot. He sat on the hood of his shiny red car, girls giggled when they walked by. A girl walked up to him, she was blushing deeply and had a book with her. Then she started talking, and Alex answered gesturing to the book. Then the girls seemed to say something very quickly, Alex went from casual to totally red in the face. He seemed to stutter and he just looked down. The girl nodded and walked away, she looked sad.
I ran down the stairs, and ended in the parking lot. The last students had just driven by, when I was at the red car.
“Sonea… slow as ever.” Alex laughed and I joined in.
“Yeah that’s me, never in a hurry”
“That’s probably good, then you wont be stressed” he jumped of the hood of his car, and looked at me “Let’s go”
“Why are you in a hurry?” I asked wondering.
“No I just didn’t think, you wanted to explain this to you friends, ‘cuz here thy come” he nodded in a direction and I followed with my eyes. Anna and Hannah were driving not so faraway; they seemed to talk about that damn party. I quickly looked at the car, it was lucked. Alex fumbled with the keys, they were seconds away.
I dropped my bag slid it under the car, and ran behind Alex, turned so I could be covered behind him, which was pretty easy. He just stood still, then Anna waved him, and Hannah burst out gig-gling when she saw him, all I could do, was roll my eyes. He slowly waved back, and I wondered if they could see me. Then they were gone, I stretched so I was inches away from his ear. “Let’s go” I grabbed the keys from his hand ran took my bag, and ran to the door. We stepped in and as soon as he turned the key, the engine purred to life. In smooth moves he drove out of the parking lot, when we passed Anna and Hannah I dodged, I could hear them both giggle. Alex seemed to find it funny, and when I stopped dodging, he laughed even more.
I found my sunglasses, or Alex’s sunglasses. It wasn’t sunny at all, but they were fun to wear. We talked about music and family, mostly music. But I learned that he had a very close relationship to his family, he’s a lonely child and lives in an apartment alone.
“See you after lunch tomorrow?” he said already waving at me.
“Are you gonna spend lunch in the car?” I said happily
“Yeah I think so” he looked at the seat I had just left “You can come if you want to”
“I’ll be there!” I then realized I had forgotten a question “What was that girl in the parking lot talk-ing with you about?” I looked him in the eyes.
“Oh the girl with the book? Some homework”
I could tell it wasn’t the whole truth, so I pretended to be hurt.
“And she asked me to go to the party with her” he looked embarrassed.
“Oh… What did you say?” he looked so sweet when he was blushing this much.
“I said no, I couldn’t go with her, it’s against the law to hook up with a student”
I closed my eyes; his last words still rang in my ears. And the image of the red car driving off, were there as soon as had laid my head on my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hii :D here's another chapter! , okay so nobody even read the last two, or so my computer and profile says, but that wont stop me from posting! ^.^ !!

anyway.. here's a preview for the next chap. :

“Hey, how’s a goin?” he could see something was stressing me.
“Not so good” It would be hopeless to lie to him, he always figured out.
“Why, what’s wrong?” he sounded worried.
“I haven’t got any clothes to wear at the party” I didn’t realize what I had said, before it was said.
The laughing was endless, and so loud. But in a strange way comforting. Just then I looked in the side mirror and froze, a student, a guy, was walking right behind the car.
“Shhh Alex, stop laughing… c’mon please shhh”