Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Shopping 2nd time

Chapter 8: Shopping 2nd time:
My pockets were filled with money, today I was going to get the rest of my clothes. I walked to the classroom; of course I was half an hour early. But this was when my dad had to work, and the bus didn’t drive this early. I cursed the stupid bus, in my head. Walked to my desk and dropped my bag, then found the English things.
“Hi Sonea”
I jumped like 5 feet in the air, my eyes searched the room.
“Oh, hi Alex” I pretended I hadn’t just gotten the biggest shock I had ever had. Alex sat on a table, not far away.
“Teachers doesn’t usually sit on the tables, you know that right?” I mocked.
“Yeah I know, but it’s so comfy.” He played with the end of a headset.
“What cha hearing?”
“A little mixed, wanna join?”
“Yeah, sure” I practically ran to him. I jumped onto the table and took the end of the headset. It wasn’t very big, and we had to sit head against head. It was Nickelback photograph;
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, god, I
Every memory of looking out the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
“I love this part” I whispered. I knew he could hear me; he was so near I could hear his breathing.
“I know I do too” he whispered back.
Goodbye, goodbye.
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the phot… the bell rang. I jumped off the table, and sat down at my table. I felt Alex’s eyes on me, and smiled at him. Then the classroom filled, and the English lesson started.
It was so boring, but Alex helped me, which made it so much funnier.
The two math classes were actually okay, they went by quicker than they usually did.
Then the lunch break started, and I disappeared and reappeared in the parking lot. Alex hadn’t in-vited me, so I figured I’d ask first.
“Hey Alex, can I join you here in your private space?”
“Hey Sonea of course you can!”
We sat in our usual spaces, him behind the wheel and me in the seat next to.
“So do you need a ride today?”
“No thanks today I’m gonna get some clothes I missed yesterday”
“Hey I’m going to the mall too, you wanna ride?”
“That would be cool; do you want to what I’m buying?”
“Sure”
“Really? Well most guys do not ever want to go to girls stores” I said teasingly.
“Yeah well” he looked down “I haven’t been to a girls store in a while, who knows it might be fun”
The physics lesson went by in what seemed seconds, it couldn’t be worse than the terror I would face when it ended. I was going to play model for a teacher, and of all teachers Alex!
The bell rang, and I acted slower than usual, the others walked in their usual mode. I went outside, and stepped onto the parking lot, I quickly saw the red car and Alex on the hood. He looked around, and so did I. There were still so many people. Then Alex did something unexpected.
“HEY!! Sonea! Can I talk to you for a second?!! He yelled across the parking lot. All eyes on us, it caught me off guard. I nodded and walked over there. The he took a book up, and started making odd movements I the air. I must have looked funny; he laughed a little, and then whispered;
“Just go along, they think I’m explaining”
“Oh…” and I quickly got into the act.
“You’re right they are suspicious here” I whispered.
“Yeah, and one of the manly teachers are giving me the dirt eyes for talking to you, I think he likes you.” He whispered looking over my shoulder.
“No way who is it” I laughed a little, as if he had joked about something.
“Oh he did not like that you laughed. I think his name is Thomas Lloyd Yelnats.”
“Oh, he’s old” I said now a little more serious.
“And he seems pretty angry, man, it could be fun to make him even angrier, he’s practically burning me with his eyes”
I lightly grabbed Alex’s arm, and leaned a little closer. “This should do it” I whispered.
“You’re right, it’s pissing him off” there were a moment where I was leaned closer and where I was just looking in his eyes, like I was in a hypnoses.
“Sonea I think you’d better back off know, excellent acting, but he looks like he could kill me, se-riously” he sounded scared. The teacher was walking towards us. I got a hold of myself, and started asking questions about DNA.
“What are you two up to?” he asked in a stern voice.
I could feel Alex’s eyes on me; he didn’t know what to do. Then I had an idea. If this teacher liked me it would succeed, but if he didn’t, I would be in trouble. I walked over to him, looked him in the eyes. I made a; ‘I’m shy’ look and whispered “Nothing” his body stiffened. As I walked past him, my arm brushed his ‘of course not on purpose’ he tensed and looked after me, as I walked. I waited behind a bush. The teacher then walked away, and I ran to Alex when he was gone.
“Shall we drive or not?” he asked.
“We shall, but not if you won’t go to girl shops”
“I’m not backing out of this” “besides its only 10 days to the party, you should buy the clothes now”
“I know it freaks me out” with that we got in, and drove to the town mall. We started in the small shops, where I didn’t try it on, but eventually I’d have to go there. Shopping was so fun, Alex looked like he was having a good time too. I was carrying many shopping bags already, Alex of-fered to carry them for me, but it would be too uncomfortable. So as you can guess we had to move to one of those stores, but it wasn’t that uncomfortable. He was really helpful, and helped me pick out one of three shirts.
“So Mr. Teacher…what does a young teacher like you, do in his spare time?” I asked as we walked to the parking lot.
“Well I guess I do the same stuff as everyone else”
“What’s that then?”
“Well parties, videogames you know…”
“Wow I thought it would be… ehm… something like reading like crazy, or doing math problems”
“Oh you expect me to be boring because I’m a teacher?” Alex laughed at my expression.
“I don’t expect it, it just took me off guard that teachers could be cool” I felt so stupid.
“I’ll see that as a compliment”
“It kinda was”
Alex drove me home, and I filled the whole back seat with bags.
“Wow you really bought a lot!”
“Yeah, but I needed it” I laughed.
Alex drove me home, and we talked all the way. We said goodbye way too soon, and I had to walk up the hill, with too many bags. But I got home, did my homework and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nuuurhh compliments :D
---- comment? or rate the story?----

oki, loves you byyyiiie :D