Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 18

After a very uneventful morning, the gang had some breakfast and got the hell up outta that bitch. They still were not sure on their destination, but everyone was quite content with driving around aimlessly for miles. Well, Zack was a little pissed because he drew the short straw and had to sit in the trunk of the van due to the lack of space. At about 3:00 PM, they had just reached the border of Maryland and into Virginia. Maryland was behind them and nothing but new frontier paved the road before them. Jack and Anna were in the back along with Trace, discussing their future together. “JACK! For the last time! I am not having twenty kids!”

His arms shot up in the air and flailed about. “But- but, come on! We would be such good parents!”

Everyone in the van burst into laughter at the ridiculous notion that Jack would be at all capable of handling a child. Alex was especially taken back by that statement. “There is no way in hell that you could raise a child, Jack. I mean, I’m sure Anna might in time mature. But you?”

Then it was Laura’s turn to speak. “Uhm, clearly you don’t know Anna. She’d probably drop the kid on its head just to see what would happen. Or she’d put it in a cape and throw it off the top stair to make it fly. She is not anymore capable of mothering a child than Jack is for fathering one.”

“Shut up! I can so mother a fetus!” Anna proclaimed. “I just don’t want like, twenty of the little fuckers! And Jack would make a great daddy.” Anna looked up at Jack and smiled as he put his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

“Thanks babe. And you would make a wonderful mommy. I can’t wait until we actually have little Jacks and Annas running around.” They both giggled and kissed while everyone else just gagged.

This time, it was Mason’s turn at the wheel. “So, I was thinking because we got into that whole scuffle with the Cracken, we deserve a peaceful night in an actual bed. I’m thinking a hotel?”

Zack rolled his eyes and buried his head in his hands. He knew very well what Trace would want to do in a hotel room. Zack had had enough sex for a lifetime and wasn’t looking forward to more. He looked at his significant other with pleading eyes from the trunk, begging for no more sex. But Trace read his signs wrong and leaned over so he was right near his ear. In his whispery rapist voice, he said, “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you tonight. We’re going to destroy that room.” Zack visibly shuddered and kept his head down.

With Zack spending the rest of the ride in fear and everyone else getting excited, Mason continued the trip to the next hotel. They wanted to get to one soon so that they could take full advantage of the amenities hotels had to offer. They were a little antsy after being by the lake and in a smelly van for so long. Finally, at about 5:00 PM, they found a nice Holiday Inn. Alex clapped and pointed to the sign in front of the building. “Look! They have a pool!”

Rian fist pumped and turned to Mason. “And this time when we swim, we won’t have to be mermaids! Hot dog!” They laughed as Mason parked the van and trailer in a designated space in the back of the hotel. After collecting some of their stuff, the group of eight walked into the hotel lobby.

Seeing as he had the money to pay for their stay, Zack pulled out some money and asked for four rooms. “We’re on our first road trip, you know.” He smiled excitedly as the painfully bored concierge took his money and handed him four room cards.

“Your rooms are down the left wing over there,” she said while pointing in the direction. “They’re all together and near the pool. Enjoy your stay.” She rolled her eyes and continued her work on the computer.

Running down the hallway, everyone soon approached their rooms. But before they could get their keys, Rian took them all and put his hand up. “Okay, first thing is first. We need to split people off strategically. I think Laura and Anna should share a room because we don’t want Jack getting Anna preggo, considering he’s all baby crazy. That way, Alex wouldn’t have to share a room with Laura. Jack and Alex room together and the homos get to stay with their boyfriends. How does that sound?”

At first, Alex groaned about having to share a room with Jack. Then he remembered how awkward it would be to share a room with Laura and obliged happily. Anna and Laura were happy and decided a girls-only room would be best. Zack was clearly dreading his stay with Trace, but he managed to fake it for everyone. Rian and Mason were quite happy that they could share a room together so that they could get to know each other better.

Not in that way you sicko! God, you act as if all I write about is teen sex. Psh... Silly readers.

Everyone went to their respective rooms and got settled as they awaited the arrival of the pizza Zack ordered for everyone. Jack was just unpacking his underwear and putting it in the drawer when Alex came up behind him. “So, you really think you’re in love?”

Without taking his eyes off his underwear, Jack smiled and thought about Anna. He had fallen pretty hard for the girl. “I-I really think I am.”

Alex patted his shoulder and sat on the edge of the bed. “Well good luck with that. Seriously, you two are perfect for each other. Don’t do anything to fuck it up, kay Barakat?”

He nodded and turned around to face Alex. “I know, I know. I’m not letting her go. She’s… something.” With one more smile, he went to answer the door that Zack knocked on. Jack took their share of the pizza and placed the box on the table. Him and Alex sat there and ate their fill, thoughts of love swirling around their heads.

When Zack had finished delivering the pizza to his friends’ rooms, he returned to the room he and Trace shared. As soon as he walked in, Trace closed the door behind him and tackled him to the bed. Zack exhaled sharply, preparing himself for what was to come. You don’t really need me to tell you what happened next.

Across the hallway, Mason and Rian were enjoying their pizza and having a conversation about the economy. “So it is from my basic understanding that the economy is in the shitter. Is this a good inference to make?”

Mason laughed and took another bite of his pizza. “Yeah, that’s pretty safe to say. But you don’t need to worry about it.”

“Why not? I mean, if things in the country are going bad, then-“

“I mean, as long as I’m around, you won’t have to worry about struggling.” He pulled out his wand and waved around. “I can hook a brotha up.” They both laughed a little, Rian’s a slightly uncomfortable one.

“That’s really kind of you man, but I feel a little awkward using you as a sugar-daddy. I mean, I didn’t ask you to be my boyfriend because I knew you had powers.” He smiled and took another bite of his slice.

Mason blushed and put his wand away. He then leaned over and kissed Rian on the cheek. “You’re amazing.” He bit his lip and backed away, blushing even more. No one had really liked Mason just for himself before. This new feeling was almost indescribable.

Rian also felt what Mason was feeling. It was this new feeling of being cared for like no one else had before. It wasn’t quite love, but the two were well on their way. Doing the only thing logical, Rian put his hand to Mason’s red cheek and kissed him firmly on the lips. Both boys were a little caught off guard, but they quickly got into it. Mason hesitantly scooted closer to Rian and wrapped his hands around Rian’s waist. Their lips moved together perfectly. Rian moved his hands to Mason’s head and ran his fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss. It was like they were in their own little world. Each of them was caught up in the moment, savoring every time the other’s lips grazed against their own.

Things continued like this for quite a while. Then, an idea bubbled in Mason’s mind, but he wasn’t sure if he was being too forward. His mind battled over his next action before he decided to just go with it and see what would happen. Carefully, he pushed Rian down on the mattress. Much to his surprise, Rian agreed and pulled him closer by putting his hands over Mason’s hips. They both tried to suppress a moan as Mason’s hips rubbed against Rian’s. He continued this motion until pretty soon, they were both pretty much lost. Rian finally broke away from their kissing for some much needed air. They were both breathing heavily, each exhale full of lust. Mason still wasn’t sure if this was right yet. “Rian…” He kissed him again. “…Is this what you want?”

Rian replied by smirking and flipping over so he was on top of Mason. He kissed Mason’s lips and then moved down his jaw line, nipping at his ear. It was then where Mason didn’t really care if it was right or not. Pretty soon, both of their shirts were off and other clothing was being shed. The both had been waiting for this moment for a while.

Yeah, you can ignore my earlier comment…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, I hate midterms. This weekend I have to study. So expect one update over the weekend as opposed to a couple,because I'm going to be busy.
To make up for it, I added some sexy-time. Y/N? XD
By complete coincidence, because I have my Ipod on shuffle, the two songs that came on while I was writing the sexy-time were Caress Me Down by Sublime and Jizz In My Pants. I found that quite prophetic and inspiring. Teehee