Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 26

When the group stepped into Mark’s ride, they couldn’t believe their eyes. It was like heaven. The whole RV was upholstered in red and purple velvet with gold walls. There were several bunks and a place I the back of the RV that had a couch ad a stripper pole. With a little kitchen to cook meals, it was like a strip club on wheels, perfect for Mark Hoppus and teenagers with overactive hormones. Immediately, Jack went into the bunk area of the bus and claimed the bunk that he and Anna would be sharing. “This is so cool! Mark Hoppus, I love you.”

Anna joined him in the bunk and cuddled close. “Jack, if I didn’t knock you out on the night of that party, this probably wouldn’t have happened.” They kissed quickly as they lay down, staring at each other the whole time.

With Melissa testing out the stripper pole in the back with Laura, Alex and Zack stayed occupied back there. Mark climbed into the driver’s seat and started the vehicle. Mason and Rian held hands and surveyed the bunks, finally deciding to claim the one across the way from Anna and Jack’s. “There’s no way we’re going to be on top of them,” warned Rian. “Jack farts a lot in his sleep.”

“Good to know.” They laughed and climbed into their bunk to test it out. The bunks were pretty big and could easily fit two people in each. “Wow, this is so comfy!”

Pretty soon, Melissa and Alex came to the bunk area. Alex bit his lip and looked around. "Uhm, Melissa?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, we haven’t exactly been together long. And I don’t know if you’d be comfortable with this… I mean, if not, I could always sleep in the back. But… do you want to share a bunk?” He blushed and turned away. He really didn’t want to make Melissa do anything she didn’t want to.

She smiled at his kindness and blushed too. Usually, no one was nice to her. She looked up and pointed to a bunk. “How about this one?”

Alex breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Melissa quickly. “Amateur mistake. That’s above Jack’s bunk. He farts a lot. Come on, let’s go in this one…” He crouched down and climbed in the bunk under Mason and Rian. Melissa also came in and snuggled into Alex. Her heart skipped a beat as she placed her head on his slowly moving chest and took in his scent. “Oh, I could get used to this.” Above them, they heard Rian and Mason get out of the bunk. So did Anna and Jack. But they remained cuddled.

After Zack had had his fill watching Laura try to work a pole, they finally went to the bunk area. Sure enough, they had the very last one above Jack’s. “Oh, what the fuck!” Zack went into the bunk and crossed his arms. Laura too came into the bunk.

“What’s wrong?” She furrowed her brows and placed her hand on his thigh.

“We got the bunk above Jack’s. He farts… Oh this sucks.”

Laura laughed and got out of the bunk. Zack didn’t know why she left until he got out and saw Laura talking to Anna and Jack. “Do you guys mind switching with Zack and I? He told me about Jack’s… problems.” They all laughed and agreed. With that, Laura came back to Zack and wrapped her arms around his waist. “See? No more smelly bunk.”

He bent down s he could kiss her. Then they climbed into the lower bunk and tested it out. “Damn this is comfy.”

Shortly after everyone had gotten settled, some were catching up on some much needed sleep in the bunks and some were chillin with Mark in the front of the bus. These people included Jack, Alex, Anna, and Melissa. “So Mark,” asked Alex, “what brings you on the road?”

Thinking about his question, he shrugged and continued driving. “I don’t really know. I just decided one day that I was going to go on a trip. Maybe make a few friends. Maybe hook up with some porn stars. Whatever.”

Instinctively, Alex grabbed onto Melissa. “NO! MINE!”

Everyone else laughed at him as Alex let go of Melissa and blushed again. Melissa kissed his cheek and smiled. “You’re adorable when you act protective.” He blushed even more and hugged her waist.

Mark sighed happily and quickly looked at the couples behind them. “Young love. Isn’t it wonderful?” Once he put his eyes back on the road, he noticed something out of his peripherals. Doing a double take, he looked at Jack’s crotch. “BONER! Haha dude, you have a boner!”

Not really embarrassed, Jack just shrugged it off while people laughed at him. “It’s not my fault. The same thing happened when Travis came to Rian’s house. Blink-182 gives me boners. Completely out of my control.” Alex nodded his head, for he already knew about Jack’s little blink-182 problem.

Testing the limit of Jack’s overactive dick, Mark looked at him slyly. “Hey Jack, I could help you with that. I can make you feel good.” As expected, Jack made the “Oh shit” face and jizzed his pants. “Dude, you’re so weak.”

Jack just sighed and got up to change his pants. “Again, not my fault! My body is just really sensitive to pure seduction.” In the back, Jack quickly changed his pants and came back to the front. “So are we going anywhere specific? We really have no plans at all.”

“Not that I know of. I was just planning on driving as far west as I could then turning around. No specific place.” Mark looked out the window to see a sign that told him he had crossed another county. “There has to be some kind of festival or place that we can go to. It’s kind of boring just driving around without a cause.”

Mason had heard the conversation and went to the front. He had on an evil smirk and placed a hand on his hip. “When in doubt, Vegas.” Rian soon followed him, having heard his idea, and smiled as well. Then everyone turned to Mark, grins plastered over all of their faces. They finally had a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
XP I have so much schoolwork...
Wrote this on the way to see my new cousin with my mom sitting right next to me. Aha
Right now I'm totally jammin to ATL's Unplugged CD.
GOOD NEWS! I made my school's Select Choir callbacks! And I'm only a freshman! >.< I iz vury hepppy.

NOTE: I just got reported for grammar errors and "not using paragraphs". So I need to go back and re-read everything I posted. =\
Sorry about not updating for a while. I'll post a new chapter after I'm done editing.
Ad if you ever find anything wrong with my story, please tell me! Don't report me. I don't want to have to take this story down...
Feedback?