Gay Guitarist

Ashlee Simpson

GERARD'S P.O.V

I sipped on the steaming cup of coffee, happy again. Josh was still huddled in the corner, but now he was holding his own cup of hot chocolate. Pete was looking at his phone. Again.

"I'm going to break that phone soon Petey." I said, before taking another sip of the lovely coffee. I breathed the smell in deep. Mmmm.... coffee....

Pete looked up at me, and then back down at his phone. "Whyyy?" He whined.

" 'Cause you're gay."

"What?!"

"You heard me...." I pointed my finger at him threateningly. "We all know."

"You're an idiot." Pete said, and looked back down at his phone. I sighed and rolled my eyes, and I drank some more of the coffee.

"We're here." Came the deep voice of the limo driver. Josh jumped quickly out the door, and ran for the doors of the small, dirty bar. Pete and I laughed, before joining Josh.

I grumbled again, as I looked at the doors, practically caked with dirt. "Why the hell are we having a party here, anyways?"

"I don't care. It's warm." Josh said, opening the doors into the chaotic party.

First thing I noticed, was that there WAS a lot of drunk people. Pete was right, when he said that the party was probably going on all night. We were greeted by Outta My Head by Ashlee Simpson. I feel disgusted knowing the name of that song.

"God, this song sucks." Pete moaned, wiping his face.

"It's like, an Ashlee Simpson song. Or something." I quickly added the end.

"Well, remind me to never meet her." He responded, shaking his head.

"Helloooo!" a new voice said from beside us. Parker!

"Parker!" I screamed, and gave him a hug.

"GEEEEEEE" He screamed back, before running into my arms.

"Gay!" Pete yelled, getting the attention of most of the bar.

I pulled away from Parker, because I knew somewhere in the onlookers, was Oliver. And My Chemical Romance had already ruined that relationship enough.

"What are you doing here?" Parker asked, still smiling.

"Partying, obviously." I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously." Parker grinned, then turned to Josh. "And that's....?"

"Josh Ramsay!" I cheered, "Shake Tramp man!"

"OH!" Parker screamed. "TRY A LITTLE MORE?!"

"LITTLE MORE, LITTLE MORE!" I screamed.

"SLAP YOU LIKE A BITCH," sang Parker.

"AND YOU TAKE IT LIKE A WHORE!" We both sang, and we laughed loudly.

"Yeah, that's me." Josh laughed, flipping his hair to his side.

"Woo! Pete did get the celebs here!" Parker slapped Pete on the back. Pete grinned.

"Uhh, Parker?" Oliver had walked up to us, dragging a boy behind him. "I want you to meet someone."

Parker turned to look at his boyfriend. "Oh? Who?"

"Matt Utter." Oliver gestured to the boy behind him. He was roughly the same age as him, maybe a few years older.

"Hi." Matt said, and waved a little, awkwardly.

"Yeah," Oliver said, shuffling his feet awkwardly. "He's my ex-boyfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
I adore Gerard Way. I'm sorry for forcing my obsession onto you.
If you don't like him, just tell me and I'll---
Well, I'll still include him. <3
Anyways.
OOOOOOH.
OLIVER DATED SOMEONE BEFORE PARKER?
I THOUGHT HE JUST CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET.
HOW WILL HIS FRIENDS DEAL WITH THAT?! /foreshadow
Comment Goal: 90