Gay Guitarist

"I want you." Aiden said, staring deep into the eyes of the boy standing across from him.
There was a moment of silence, where Parker tried to understand what had just been said to him.
"What?" He chocked out, confused.
Aiden just looked into Parker's eyes, and tilted his head to the side slightly.
"B-but, you're Aiden Tyler! You're practically famous!" Parker stuttered, too shocked to feel embarrassed.
Aiden looked at him, admiring the subtle elegance of each and every feature of Parker's face. "Yeah, I'm Aiden Tyler, and I want you."


Aiden Tyler is in a band. Reach may not be famous yet, but the band of 17 and 18 year olds are sure to be there soon, with Aiden as guitarist.
Aiden's promiscuous lifestyle is threatened when the new kid comes to his first day of school. Hopelessly lost, and hopelessly gay, Parker Jones is not the sort of kid expected to hang out with the unapproachable, and sex-driven Aiden Tyler.
But soon, Aiden finds himself drawn to Parker, like he's never been drawn to anyone before.
Now all he has to do is tell his girlfriends.

Warning.
This is not a story to be sharing with the children. It includes sex, alcohol, drugs, and foul language. All characters and plot are MINE (and possibly Kathryn's), and it would not be liked if you steal it.
You have been warned.