Status: finito : )

57 Hilton Street

fifteen.

Jack knows his life is complete when he’s holding Alex’s hand as they run down a field in Baltimore, between two lines of people - namely Rian, Cass, Lottie, Zack, Andrew and Mike - who are throwing multi-colored confetti over their heads.

Alex is grinning ear to ear, pastel pieces of paper sticking in his hair. He doesn’t care.

Jack pulls him in, arms sliding around Alex’s waist, hands resting on the small of his back and kisses him gently. Alex’s arms go around Jack’s neck and he pulls the younger close.

They somehow zone out the cheers and claps from the six behind them, and then the twenty-some behind them.

*

A few days later when Andrew and Mike return home, Mike reminds Andrew to change one of the entries in their phonebook.

He sits on his older partner’s lap, the phonebook on his lap as he edits one entry. He’s smiling, because he doesn’t think he’s ever been happier for two people than he is now.

He scribbles out one entry, quickly turns to the G section and begins to write.

Alex & Jack Gaskarth.
57 Hilton Street
Baltimore
MD.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the end-end now. I hope you enjoyed it.
and I'd like to take this chance to say thanks a lot for staying with me through this, all 31.5 ms word pages and 13,366 words of it - it's the first chaptered fic I've ever finished. :)
and if you want a little sequel, maybe when they're maried, lemme know.

much love <3
Sav.