Status: at a stand still, writers block and overload of things to do, update soon promise!

To The Hand of Clawed Fingers

You LIVE here?

When the sound of his thunder had stopped ringing around the cavern and he was walking away from me I finally had time to actually look at where he had taken me too. It was an enormous cavern, but unlike any I had ever seen. It was sparkling from every angle that you looked at it, and as I moved in closer to one of the walls in wonder I noticed that they were actually small facets of diamonds literally embedded into the walls themselves. I stared at them and started to take a look around me more closely. The floors were of a pure black polished rock, which had easily withstood the Dragon's rather hard landing without even a scratch from his claws or weight. I actually did a full 360 degree twirl looking at the magnificent structure that seemed to have been made neither by nature or man. I laughed to myself at that thought. Of course not, it was made my Dragon's, what else? As I became lost in my thoughts a huff suddenly exploded inside my mind, startling me.

“If your all done staring like an idiot at the ceiling id suggest you get over here and sit on my tail before I leave you behind.” I looked up to give him a dirty look only to find him not only facing the other direction but also about halfway across the cavern I had been gawking at.
“Yeah yeah hold your horses will ya?” I said jogging over to where he was waiting for me.
“The horses are already being held in the lower caverns and near the mouth of the valley.” I rolled my eyes at him and decided to just cross my arms and tapping my toes against the ground.

“Are you going to be this much of a dick to me the whole time you keep me captive?”
“If your asking if I'm going to act like your master for the rest of your life, yes I am. Now I have been told to be nice to you at least till you got to your sleeping corridors but child you are testing my patience. I am your superior, your master and you will do what I tell you! Now either climb on my back or I will shove you in between my teeth once again, do you understand?”

I swallowed loudly and tried to hold back the slight shaking in my hands. He had truthfully scared me, not only with his horrible tone but with his words. Did he just say that I was to be here for the rest of my life? Worse so, I believe he just said that I was to be a slave, and him my master. I slight tremor went through my body and I quickly scrambled onto his back and tried to hold on for dear life and not think about what has just been told to me. He seemed fine with this for he quickly took off down a dark cavern. Well along with heights, I believe I also forgot to mention that I am also scared of dark tight places. And for the fact that I couldn't tell how low the ceiling was or how narrow the corridor was I started to shake and whimper.

Once when I was little my baby-sitter's children decided it would be a fun game to play their version of Fear Factor, which included being tied to a chair hanging out an upstairs window, having to climb from the window to a broken branch that reached from the window to the ground, then decided that it would be more fun to lock me in their chicken coop. Hence the reason for my fears. See! I'm not just a frightened girl I have reasons! Wow I must be loosing it, I'm reasoning my fears to myself, I truly must be going insane.

Soon, in what seemed like hours, we emerged into an even larger cavern full of other types of dragons, which even though in all honesty I had become use to being around my captor these other ones scared me. They all looked at me like I was a piece of food that had rolled onto the floor and was up to grabs, each had dark black and red eyes, some duller than the others, as did the many colors of their scales.

Oh but the colors of the scales were so beautiful, had I been in a different situation and place I would have loved to gawk at the ranging colors of greens, blues, yellows, blacks, and at the back of the cave sitting on high rocks, were the most beautiful colors of red I could see. Their were at the most 5 of them, not counting my captor dragon. These ones seemed to be of some importance, or I'm sure they wouldn't have been the focal point of the whole cavern.

They all watched as my captor shrugged me off onto the floor with a thud in front of the red royal dragons. I stood up trying to not look as scared as I felt and stared directly at them all. Standing in front of these magnificent beasts as they stared at me, scrutinizing and judging my human body, I heard a light snort from my left as if someone was suppressing a laugh. That was what pushed me over the edge and out of my self conscious state. That also was when I caught sight of one of the dragons in front of me. It was pure white, slender yet smaller than the others, with a graceful snout and long looping tail over its feet as it laid in front of a red and black dragon, from the comparison it seemed like a female. It seeming to be watching me with a different look than all the others. It wasn't the hatred that the other dragons were pinning my way, nor was it skeptical or confused like the other percent of the dragons in the room. As I watched her stare at me it seemed she was curious and pleased for some reason. She may be the only one I could talk to. Furrowing my eyebrows and concentrating on her only, I tried with all my might to speak with her.

“Why have you brought me here. I am of no use to you, take me back at once!” I practically screamed inside my head. She gave no notice to my outburst except for a slight inclination of her head towards my captor then to the dragon she was laying in front of.

“We do indeed have a need of you here, just not yet, but it was better than you running off and us having such a hard time finding you. All will be explained in good time, but for now if you will follow my daughter she will show you to where you shall be staying.” She seemed to be waiting for another outburst but her voice had shocked me, I had never heard something so sweet in my life. Seeing that I had nothing to say, whether I wanted to or not, she inclined her head towards a white and red dragon I hadn't noticed before standing on the sidelines between the red and white dragons. She had some similarities to the white dragon, she was as long as her, but she didn't seem to have the age, the mature, look to her as the white one did. She moved lightly over to where I was, only a small thud was heard as she walked, and motioned for me to get on her back as my captor had. With a sigh I got on, just enough time to see a slight hint of amusement on the red and black dragons face before I was whipped off into a side tunnel, almost identical to the one I had just came through. Needless to say I was still scared and closed my eyes. I could feel us racing through the maze like tunnels twisting around left and right. I could at least tell that we were moving downward into the mountain for the air was becoming less of a strain to breath, but the darkness was becoming almost to much to bare, especially with all the twist and turns this race dragon was going at with breakneck speed. The whole way the dragon's joyful laugh could be heard echoing everywhere, and I was glad, for it was soft and happy and made the weight of the darkness seem to lessen.

Suddenly she stopped, and me being the klutz I am, flew off her back and into a lighted chamber. The young dragon gave a huff before the sound of light thudding and laughter filled the halls. Looking around I was only able to realize two things before I was blinded.
One, this chamber was a lot smaller than the last one I was just in.
Two, there were about seven to eighteen girls surrounding me with handkerchiefs.

What do the Dragons have human gangs now too? Pfft just great...
♠ ♠ ♠
alright folks, chapter 8 is written and the longest one yet, but it is not typed, so your going to have to wait for my to stop being sick to get it, i just dont have the energy today. and tomorrow im going to the docs so hopefully i might be able to do it tomorrow.
comment me my lovies!