Status: at a stand still, writers block and overload of things to do, update soon promise!

To The Hand of Clawed Fingers

This Plan Isn't Going To Work

Trag'Oul looked at his wife, confused.

“Why in the world did she single you out, out of all of us to talk to?”
Marie looked at her husband as his red and black scales gleamed off the light from the candles of their room. She smiled sweetly at him and ran her clawed white hand across his chest before licking his nose in a kiss.

“Because my love, I was the only one not staring at her like she was a repulsive piece of meat.” A small musical laugh came from her throat as Trag'Oul made a guilty face, quickly trying to cover it up.

“You really have been away from the human world for far to long.” She said laying down and bringing her husband with her.

“I have everything that world had to offer me.” He growled pulling her towards him with a playful yank before suddenly turning serious.

“Do you really believe she's the one? There are a million different humans all exactly like her! You know all traits of families after a certain time of impureness tend to stay in her land, lost forever.” He looked at his wife and quickly looked away, as she had suddenly the most frightening face he had seen in quiet a while. Thinking back to what he had said he suddenly realized his mistake and would have hit his head if he could, but she already had his hands pinned to his side and a smile on her face.

“We will find out soon enough my love, only time will tell, and pure is not always perfect I would hope?” She said with a small smirk before laying next to him, head resting on her claws.

“We don't particularly have time.” he sighed staring at his beautiful wife. “This plan isn't going to work.” And with that he was silenced by a white long tail hitting his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was dragged to the back of the small cavern and thrown in a bed that was freezing cold.

“Cinthia she's not screaming in pain, now can we please unblind her and be civil?” a calm and irritated voice stated. There were mutters from all around me and then suddenly I was blinded again by the sudden light in my eyes.
'Wow I'm just meant to be blind I swear.'

Once I had regained my sight I looked around to see about fifteen girls all surrounding the iron bed they had thrown me on. Some were wide eyed with fright while the other stared at me menacingly.

As I looked at the frightened half of th girls I started to notice they were all much younger then the ones giving me the evil eye. I tried to look at the younger ones and smile, only to have them whimper and step back in return. I knew I looked a fright, still wearing the clothes I had run away in, not to mention the slight smell of Dragon's breath. I was even covered in dirt from being dropped so many times.

Sighing I finally looked at the older ones with a defeated and tired look on my face. I had been through to much already and all I wanted to do was sleep. But it looked like I had to finish this hurdle rave before I I could give my mind some time to relax.

“Why are they frightened of me? I just got here so couldn't possibly have done anything to deserve all this.” I stated simply. The one that seemed to be the head of the bitch club come over to me with a glare in her eyes.

“Because as far as we knew no one knew of any new servants being needed, so we all assumed you were just another one of the young dragons trying to ruin one of our younger girls and muss up our living chamber.” Though her story made enough sense something was still off.

“Then why are you treating me with such hostility still then?!” I asked getting sick of this confusing mess. And my butt was freezing off from this cold bed!

“We heard the young Royal Dragoness and then you practically come flying out of the door way. Thats scary enough! But no one ever get to be in the presence of the Royal Reds if they are not anything but Dragon.” She seemed to be spitting venom out her mouth. Yet I was sure by now that she had to be brain dead.

“What do you mean? I was just in the large cavern with all the Dragons. I was talking to a white one that laid at a red and black ones feet. She said they would soon have a need for me and that the red and white one would bring me to my sleeping corridor. So if you all would just show me to a bed and leave me the hell alone, I would love to get some sleep!”

I fell of the bed with a slight thud as she recoiled her hand back from my face. They all were staring at her like she was insane, but all I could see was her blood covering her body and on my hands.
I closed my eyes to get the frighteningly delicious vision out of my head. 'I must be loosing it' I thought for the millionth time in the last few days.

“I am the one who watches over these girls and I will not be talked back to in such a way. Now no one is willing to give up their bed for you to share so you might as well get use to the cold of that bed.” She yelled in my ear. Oooooh no. That was IT!

I grabbed the knife fro my boot, the rainbow one I had got back before I had run off, and grabbed hold of her hair.

“You are the most corrupt person I have ever seen. U don't even know your name but I know you treat these girls horrible. Its not me their scared of, its you!! You think yourself the queen of the slaves? Well welcome back to our level!” with that and one quick swing I had cut her hair so short that even the most butch girl would have cringed. I threw her hair on the floor as the rest of the girls looked at the bitch on the floor to me with a slight hint of admiration.

Only a few of them looked at me like a had just committed blasphemy and were quick to rush to their “queen's” help. Well guess you cant win them all in one go. Unfortunately that had been the very last of my strength and I could feel my legs starts to give out on me as I started to fall.
'Oh crap, how many times was I going to fall today?'

That was when I felt two people putting my arms around their shoulders. I was shocked to say the least but smiled at them as they led me over to a twin sized bed. I sat down and thanked them as one walked off with a small smile. The other girl that had helped me on the other hand started to grab clothes from a trunk under the bed. I decided I might as well get comfy and laid down.

“This is my bed.” she spoke softly pulling off her night gown and walking over to a wash bin at her bed. “It's warm and we shall share till your dragon gets you your own supplies and what not.” I gave her a questioning look which made her laugh at me as she finished pulling on a plain old style peasant dress.

“ I like you, my name is Laci and I'm part of the day shift. Ill explain everything to you tonight, you just get some sleep.” She grabbed a cap and an extra candle and stand that was beside her bed, leaving me the one already burning.

“Night, and the names Venessa.” And as I walked her and half the girls walk out into the tunnels, and the other have getting ready for bed, I faced a needed but uneasy sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told everyone i would get this chapter out..... so TADA!!
if you read this story i would love if you would maybe recommend it to some of your friends. =)
cuz that would be nice.
And id do the same for you =D
Comment my dears, id love to know who my readers are =]