‹ Prequel: Make Me Bad
Sequel: Forever

Carry Me

Dix-Huit

Levia stared at the clock, far too anxious for her own good. She couldn’t wait for her dad and CJ to get here.

The rest of his family and her mother’s family, though, she could wait for.

It would be kind of nice to see her mom and clear things up. It was that asshole Russian she wanted nothing to do with. He turned her own mother against her.

The doorbell rang and Levia felt her heart stop. She shared a look with Addison before the eldest sister got up to go answer it.

Zacky squeezed Levia’s hand reassuringly, and she smiled back at him.

What would she do without him?

“Mom!”

Levia’s heart sank a bit, but she gave Zacky a pat on the knee before getting up and going to the doorway with Addison and Matt, Zacky following her.

Levia, for the first time since she was 17, landed eyes on her mother. She hadn’t changed much, other than her unnaturally tanned skin was slightly more freckled and her light brown hair had small streaks of gray. Her smile was still as beautiful as ever, and she still looked as though she was 35.

Her mother lifted her gaze after hugging Addison and telling her how beautiful she was, her eyes landing on Levia. She smiled weakly.

“Levia.”

Levia bit her lip, trying not to cry.

“Hi, Mom.”

Her mother walked over to her and wrapped her arms around Levia, who was still trying to keep herself from crying.

Her mother sighed heavily and let go, still holding Levia by the shoulders and observing her appearance, “You look as lovely as ever, honey.”

Levia smiled, glad her mother was being civil, “You too, Mom.”

Addison grabbed Matt’s hand and led him over to where her mom was. The rest of her family hadn’t come in yet, much to the delight of Levia. She could deal as long as it was just her mom.

“Mom, this is Matt. Matt, this is my mom, Olivia.”

Olivia opened her arms for a hug, which Matt awkwardly gave. Addison and Olivia were very much alike in their mannerisms.

Like mother like daughter.

“Nice to finally meet you, Olivia,” Matt said, trying to be polite.

She smiled at him, “You too. I’ve heard so much about you!”

Matt and Levia shared a quick glance, and Levia cracked a smile.

That line was so familiar…

Levia walked over to Zacky and linked their hands together. He gave her a quick peck on the lips before gesturing over to the doorway, where her mother still was. Levia nodded and rejoined the group. Olivia lifted her head up and eyed Zacky, unsure.

Levia cleared her throat, “Uh, Mom, this is my boyfriend, Zacky.”

Olivia’s peacefulness quickly faded and she became tense, “Boyfriend?”

Levia‘s face was blank, “Yeah. That’s what I just said.”

Addison held Matt’s hand tightly. He looked down at her, worried, before turning his attention to Zacky, who looked confused.

Olivia made a disapproving grunt, not at Zacky, but more at the thought of Levia having a boyfriend.

Levia narrowed her eyes and Addison buried her head into Matt’s shoulder, knowing what was coming next.

“You didn’t think I could ever get a boyfriend?” Levia asked, her tone dangerously low.

Zacky strengthened his grip on Levia, but she didn’t seem to notice.

“I guess I didn’t expect it from you,” Olivia answered nonchalantly.

Levia’s hands, including the one in Zacky’s grip, balled into fists.

“Oh? Who did you expect it from then? Addi? Your precious Addison?”

“Levia!” Addison whined, not wanting them to get in an argument.

Olivia turned her nose up, “Actually, yes. She got herself a nice man. It appears you have too, though yours isn’t quite as-”

Levia took a step towards Olivia, thought Zacky held her back.

“Don’t you finish that sentence,” she spat.

“Hallo, everybody!”

Levia tensed and let out an almost inaudible growl. Zacky was noticeably uncomfortable, not knowing how to deal with Levia in this state. Matt and Addison didn’t know what to do either.

Levia shot a deadly glare at the tall, blonde, blue-eyed, and undeniably handsome man who appeared in the doorway.

Olivia latched onto him, causing even Addison to frown slightly at her mother.

“Boys, this is my husband, Eric. Eric, this is Matt, Addison’s fiancé. And that’s Zacky, who I guess is Levia’s boyfriend.”

“Levia has a boyfriend?” Eric asked, his slight Russian accent more pronounced in his confusion and shock.

Levia huffed and tossed her free hand up in disbelief, turning around to leave before she had to deal with her possibly evil half siblings she never met.

Levia sped up her pace, half dragging Zacky out of the entryway when she heard childish screams. She faintly heard Addison calling her name and Matt telling her to leave her alone.

She loved her future brother-in-law.

Once in the safety of her room, Levia shut the door and nearly jumped out of her skin when he noticed she and Zacky weren’t the only ones in the room.

“Your mom is a bitch.”

Zacky nodded, “I’ll say.”

Levia slapped Brian on the chest, to which he whined and complained about it hurting.

“How many times have I told you not to scare me like that?”

Brian shrugged, “A lot?”

Laney stretched out across Levia’s bed beside Johnny, “Her husband was quite the looker, though.”

Johnny glared off into space and Zacky shook his head, “He looked like a douche to me.”

Levia crossed her arms, “Oh believe me, he is. And how did you guys all get in my room, anyway?”

“Open window,” Brian said, gesturing to the large, indeed open window on the far wall.

“We used to get in that way all the time before you moved here,” Johnny said, slinging his arm around the lounging Laney.

“You guys were eavesdropping on our conversation downstairs?” Zacky asked, changing the subject.

Laney nodded, “Well, yeah. Addison hardly ever speaks of her family situation. We were curious about it.”

All eyes turned to Levia, who looked at the ground, disgusted, “It’s not important.”

Just as she started to wonder how soon her dad and CJ would get here, the doorbell rang again.

Zacky held her and rubbed her back comfortingly, “You ready to go down?”

Levia sighed and looked her boyfriend in the eyes. His beautiful, green eyes.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short. it was supposed to have some Jimmy but I couldn't stand to write it...

I'll be stopping for a while, for good if you guys want, or I'd be more than happy to continue this story maybe in a couple months again.

it's up to you guys. I can not mention Jimmy at all, or leave him in. either way, updates for this story won't be happening anytime soon.

my heart and prayers go out to Jimmy's family, friends, Avenged, and more importantly Leana. love you guys, and Jimmy too. may he rock in peace.

comment and tell me what you think I should do. also commenting on the story itself is fine, and don't forget to mention your favorite Jimmy memory, if you like. I know you all have one.

Love you, Jimmy.
-Melanie Vengeance-Plague.