Sequel: Carry Me

Make Me Bad

Image

Addison Wallace is a young college student, recently transferred to UCLA and majoring in journalism and communications with a minor in music history. Soon after moving onto campus, she gets offered an internship at a local publishing company. She gladly accepts.

Along the way, she meets three girls by the names of Veronica, Amber, and Laney, and the four become close.

One day, on the job, Addison is asked to sit in on an interview with a well know rock band, especially popular in the area. Needless to say, she is excited, seeing as this is what she lives for.

She could never have imagined how one little interview would change her life forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any other band that appears, such as Papa Roach. I due, however, own Addison, Veronica, Amber, Laney, Levia, etc. etc. I also don't own any places that you may recognize, but the publishing company and storyline and yadda yadda are all my own ideas and such. So yeah.

Extra Note: This is indeed a prequel of Carry Me, which I suggest you read first. Especially until I get a better start on this story. It doesn't really matter what you read first in the end, since reading one will make the other make a lot more sense no matter what.

Another Note: This story will skip around a lot, and it will probably be pretty short. So I apologize. But it is just to make more sense for the sequel and such.

Side Note: RIP Jimmy. We all love you.

Enjoy the show!

Story Title - Korn