My Heart Is Yours

These Are the Parts of Your Body that Cause My Comatose to Begin

To get back to the hotel, Wednesday made me call us a cab. She said that she wasn’t about to get lost in New York trying to find our way back there. She also said that she got nervous when she was away from our daughter in big places such as New York City. It made sense, especially since none of us really knew the city all that well to begin with.

“Max, hurry your fat ass up,” Wendy said as I stuffed my mouth again with my sandwich and lagged behind her in the lobby. She was currently holding an arm out the elevator door to keep it from closing before I got there. “I’m not going to hold this elevator forever!”

“Shut up!” I told her, mouth filled with food. She smirked at me and rolled her eyes. I probably should have waited until we got back to the room to start stuffing my face, but this was Subway we’re talking about here. Would you be able to resist the temptation that was Subway when you were starving? Didn’t think so!

I stepped into the elevator as I swallowed that last bite and Wendy moved her arm from in front of the door. She stepped back into the depths of the “damned contraption,” as she called it, and pressed the button to our floor. I wrapped my free arm, the one that wasn’t holding my meal, around her waist and pulled her into my side, smiling as I began to take another bite of food. I was almost completely finished with my food and she still had yet to touch hers. She looked up at me as I was biting down through the delicious food substance. She looked like she was trying to hold back laughter, and the fact that she let a few snickers sneak past those pretty lips of hers gave away that she was indeed holding back laughter.

“Wha?” I asked, not being able to quite get the ‘t’ sounded out with all the food that I had in my mouth. She snickered again and shook her head, resting it on my shoulder for the remainder of the elevator ride up.

When we got to the eighteenth floor, I had finished my sandwich. And we arrived just in time to see Craig making his way towards us, or his room rather, with his arms full of food from the vending machines. Chips, gummy worms, licorice, trail mix, Sour Patch Kids, the works. You name it and he probably had at least one of that stored in his arms or his pockets.

“Holy shit, Craig. Did you get the entire fucking vending machine?” I asked, smirking as we closed in on him and I began to berate my friend.

“Dude! You guys got Subway without me!? What the hell is wrong with you!?” he whined, causing Wendy to snicker from beside me.

“What’s with all the food, Craig?” she asked, and I smirked as I turned back to look down at my best friend.

“Leila wanted to watch a movie and then Lily joined in on that and so Gab is getting that set up and I decided that we needed snacks.”

“You couldn’t just get a few things?” I asked, snickering and raising my brows quietly. He grinned and shook his head. With a grin, I reached over to the pile and grabbed a bag of Sour Patch Kids. God I loved those damn things.

“Damn you are both just fat as hell…” Wendy muttered as I opened up the bag in my hands.

“I didn’t know what Lei and Lils wanted! And I couldn’t decide. And give those back, Green! Those are Gabby’s!” Craig demanded as I popped a few in my mouth. I grinned as I chewed and took another clump of the delicious snacks before placing the bag back on the pile in my friend’s arms.

“Bro, you are so whipped,” I told him with a grin. I noticed Wendy walking off towards our hotel room and I began trotting after her, smiling as I caught up to her and wrapped her up in my arms, nuzzling my face into her neck as she paused to dig the key card out of wherever she had put it.

“Oh, and you’re not whipped!?” Craig replied. I frowned, lifting my head and turning to glare at my friend. I began unwrapping one of my arms from Wednesday’s waist and flipping Craig the bird. I was not whipped. There was no way in hell that I was whipped. …I wasn’t whipped, right? Right.

“What was that, Craigafer!?”

“Good night, Craig!” Wendy shouted, grabbing my arm that I still had in that classic ‘eff you’ posture and dragging me into the hotel room. She shut the door behind us before shaking her head and walking off to go sit on the couch of the hotel room again. I smirked and followed her, sitting next to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she began eating her food.

“Damn, I shouldn’t have had those Sour Patch Kids. Now I want some.”

“Go get them if you want, then, Max. The vending machines aren’t far away,” my girl told me as she unwrapped her sandwich. She took a bite right as I was about to go in and kiss her. Sighing, I sunk down into the couch and pulled her into my chest as she continued eating.

“But I’m comfy. And you’re not over at the vending machines. Come with me?”

“I’m eating, dear. I’m not going with you to the vending machines. What is it? Like…thirty feet from the door? I’m not going anywhere.” I sighed and moved around so that I could look at her in the face. She just blinked at me and smirked, rolling her eyes. “No. Get them yourself, lazy ass.”

With a sigh, I frowned and moved to stand, pouting slightly. “Fine… Do you want anything?”

“Nope. I’m good, thanks.”

Half an hour later, Wendy was half asleep on my shoulder as we watched some retarded movie that was playing. Once again, I absolutely hated that the hotels had absolutely nothing decent on their televisions. I wondered why we even bothered, but there really wasn’t much else to do with Lily sleeping over at Craig’s and everything and us not having anything to do. We could get drunk, I guess, but Wednesday doesn’t drink and I’d turn into a slob and completely do something that I’d regret in the morning…

I reached over and poked my girlfriend’s ribs softly, producing a light giggle from her lips. Smirking, I poked her once again, producing another giggle. “Max, stop it,” she whined, frowning and looking up at me like I was evil. Which, I’ll give her credit, I kind of was. Especially with that evil grin that had just spread itself across my face. “Max! No!”

I then proceeded to maneuver around so that I could tickle her to the best of my advantage. “Maxwell fucking Green! Stop it! You jackass!” she cried between her bouts of laughter.

“Oh you love me and you know it!” I told her, grinning as I began to pin her down on the couch. I stopped momentarily when she was gasping for air and shaking her head.

“Bullshit!”

“Aww…come on, baby. You love me. I love you.”

“Liar. If you loved me you wouldn’t be tickling me right now.”

“Lies! I tickle you because I love you so much.”

“Psh. Bullshit, Max. Bullshit.”

I smirked as I moved my hands away from attacking her sides to be able to support myself on my elbows while I continued to lay on top of her. She smirked at me and seemed to relax as I stopped tickling her. “Are you done yet?”

“I don’t know. Do you love me?”

“That depends.”

“On?”

“If you’re going to tickle me more, kiss me, or just squish me.”

“What does that second one get me?” I asked, she shrugged and looked rather innocently up at me. “Are you asking for a kiss or something?”

“Maybe…”

With that, I smirked and lowered myself down to kiss her softly. Heart racing, I smiled as her arms wound their way around my neck and pulled me down so that I was now fully laying on top of her. I pulled away after a few seconds, smiling at her softly. “So do you love me?”

“More than you could ever know, Max. Even if you are a jerk and tickle me.”

“Well I love you more than that, so there,” I informed her. She opened her mouth to protest, but I leaned down and attached my lips to hers quickly before that could happen. We continued to kiss for what seemed like forever. It was nice to be able to just…have ‘us’ time and make out all we wanted. Because between the band, the bus, and Lily, her and I never really got that chance…ever…

But now we had the hotel room to ourselves and that was simply awesome.

“Fuck you’re gorgeous, Wendy…” I muttered between our kisses. She smiled shyly and shook her head.

“Thanks, Max. You’re gorgeous, too…”

“Not as gorgeous as you, shit…” I told her, leaning down for another kiss before pulling back and laying my head on her chest, smiling rather contentedly to myself. The sound of her heartbeat was…I don’t know. I don’t want to sound cheesy but I’m going to anyway. It was reassuring that I was here with her and not in some retarded dream. She began playing with my hair, running her fingers through it in a really…calming manner. But it was also kind of a turn on, honestly…

“What the hell did I ever do without you, Wednesday?” I asked, squeezing her sides softly.

“I don’t know…but I’m wondering the same thing…” That made me feel amazing. And like…twenty million feet tall and on top of the world. Literally. There was no feeling better than how I felt right now…

God. Words could not express the love that I held for Wednesday.

And yes, I know that makes me sound completely retarded… Shut up. It’s true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! A decent chapter for you guys! It's still kind of crappy and not what I'd like to be posting, but I have to have some things to fill in between what I've got planned for this story's future. <3 And I am so sorry that I've been kind of slacking on updating often for you guys, but I've got major writer's block right now... xP That'll hopefully change here in the next few chapters...

Once again, thanks all you subscribers and commenters for all the support that you guys have given me on this. <3 This has nine stars and everything and I'm all happy and stuffs because of that! <3

Happy Holidays everyone! <3 I still can't believe that Christmas is in two days. xP It certainly doesn't feel like it to me...

Anyway, please comment / subscribe for me, it'd be awesome if you did that.

The title for this chapter comes from the song "All Hail the Heart Breaker" by The Spill Canvas. <3