We Met at the Morgue

May 22th, 2009; Mind Tricks and Runaways

I starred in horror at my soon to be husband. How I dreaded that word...husband. This evil, wicked, sadistic man. I would never want to spend the rest of my life with him!
"What did you do to him!" I yelled in a whisper. Vincent smiled at me with a wicked smile.
"May we start?" The priest asked. Vincent nodded. "We are gathered here today..." The priest began. I tried to block out everything he was saying as I starred off into the sea of people. Vincent continuisly moved my head to look at him and only him. It seems like through this whole journey I've been crying, butthis time I held everything in. How am I suppose to say I do? This lump deep in my throat wouldn't let me form any words. I kept staring at my reflection in the mirror to the right and saw how beautiful I looked. I wished I could look like this on my real wedding day. The day I'd be truely happy. I would never see that day. That day has been taken away from me.
"Do you Vincent DeLarge take Sadie Alexandria Manson as your lawful wedded wife? To have and to hold? In sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked. Vincent looked me down in my eyes and said in a low tone,
"I do," My heart wrenched and the lump grew bigger. I repeated the priests words in my head, trying to figure out what I could say.
"And do you Sadie Alexandria Manson take Vincent DeLarge are your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold? In sickness and in health, till death do you part?" He asked. I was silent as I thought and looked at the people who were so eager for an answer. Vincent's eyes looked upset because of my delay.
"I...I..."I stuttered.
"Say it..." Vincent growled silently.
"I...I...don't love you," I whispered in tears. Vincent was about to kill me. I could see it in his eyes. Anger, rage, hatrid filled them.
"Exuse me?" The priest asked. I heard everyone in the room gasp, besides Frank and the others. They stayed in their dead, sleep-like state.
"I don't love you Vincent! I will never marry a monster like you!" I yelled and began to run towards Frank.
"You ungrateful, nasty little bitch!" Vincent yelled at me and grabbed the back of my dress.
"Frank!" I called for him as I cried. He never moved. None of them did. All the guests jumped back in fear and entertainment. Vincent pulled me back as I landed on the floor, starring up at Frank and the boys. They never moved or talked.
"They can't hear you. They're under my control in a dumb state. They won't talk, move, or anything. Your dear Frank won't save you now, my dear," Vincent laughed. He looked down at me and kneeled. "My sweet, Sadie. I've waited centuries to find you and now that I have you, you want to leave? You just leave me!" He yelled and threw me around.
"Stupid girl!" Some women yelled.
"Stupid bitch! You don't deserve a man like him!" Other's shouted. All of them began to shout at once so I couldn't hear them.
"Silence!" Vincent ordered and everyone sat down and went silent. "Because these men seem to be holding you back from me..." He began and gestured for Mikey to rise and he did.
"No Mikey! Sit down! Run!" I ordered him. Mikey began to walk to Vincent. He was like a zombie.
"Should I start with him? Or..." Vincent continued as he ordered Frank to rise. He walked zombie-like to Vincent was well just like Mikey. "Should I start with your dear love?" Vincent asked in a taunting voice. "What do you all think!" He called to the crowd.
"Kill the wolf!" Some called back.
"Make her pay, My Lord!" Others said. Vincent pushed Frank's neck over to the side, exposing his veins.
"Normally I don't drink the disgusting blood of animals, but since you've been so disobediant," He said as he wrapped his lips around Frank's neck.
"Frank! Please! Wake up! Please!" I yelled in sobbed. Out of no where Claud came and tackled Vincent down. Frank still stood there like a zombified statue. Vincent let out loud, wicked laughs that echoed through the room.
"Oh please, Claud. Could you really hurt me?" He asked as he picked Claud up by his throat with one hand.
"I won't let you ruin another life!" Claud yelled.
"Ha! Sad boy. Your silly mind tricks don't work on me, I'm immune," Vincent laughed. "I can feel you trying to pierce my mind. It's so pathetic,"
"Not you," Claud gasped. I couldn't believe it.