We Met at the Morgue

May 17th, 2009: Crush and Zombies

Everything in time had stopped and my heart just dropped to the floor, shattering it's little glass pieces everywhere around my feet. I couldn't breathe due to the lump in my throat, but I had to break the stop of time and see if it was actually is him. I may have stopped time from stopping, but everything felt slower.

My steps were slow and short and my breaths were deep and not steady. I couldn't feel my heart anymore, it was racing too fast and tears were falling down my cheeks before I knew the truth. Slowly, I reached for the white blanket and pulled it down so slowly so I could take in his every feature. Pale skin, like the snow in the winter time. Hazel eyes that made me melt and smile, they were now lifeless and empty. The red lips that showed me his smiles were now blue. Red cheeks that showed happiness couldn't show anything at all. His hair was longer, but still greasy and dark. I feel back against the big pillar and couldn't stop staring at his lifeless corpse.

"No..." Was all I could mutter out between my tears. My whole world has crashed down around me and surrounded me with sharp edges that could cut me if I even thought to move, but I was frozen in sadness. I was breaking so slowly by the reality that Frank was dead. The police never found him, I would always hope that he would. I dreamed that they would find him innocent and we could finally be together, but no, fate had to stripped me of my hopes and dreams and break me down to nothing! I sat there with my back against the pillar, sobbing. All I could hear was the sounds of my past playing it's old songs of our laughter and stupid conversations. The projector in my head played all of most cherished moments right before my eyes and made me remember all of the things that once made me happy. All of those things were laying on a morgue table, so cold and stopped in time.

From the distance, over my sobs I heard feet hitting the cold, linoleum floor tiles. Their feet sounded like splats, so their feet were naked. I didn't care right now, I was too busy mourning.

"Why did this happen like this?" I whined to myself as I soaked my jacket in tears. "Frank come back, I've begged for you to come back for all my life, but not like this," I continued. I couldn't breathe again and I thought I was going to suffocate myself from hyperventilating.

Would it really matter at this point? Everything I've ever hoped for just got thrown in my face with the hand of fate as Fate laughed it's wicked laugh at me. Whispers now echoed through the room. My sobs were too loud so I didn't hear them, but my curiosity got the best of me and I peaked behind the pillar, wiping away my tears. The bodies that I had wheeled in, from what I could see through the blur, were up and walking around, naked. Gerard Way, Micheal Way, Ray Toro, and Robert Bryar. They were walking and whispering to each other. They were all naked and I was scared.

"Who are you!" I screamed at them as I continued to wipe away my tears. My heart wrenched. I felt like I should still be crying over Frank, but I put my own fears before him. They all jumped and attempted to cover themselves with the body blankets.

"Don't be scared...we aren't going to hurt you," Ray said calmly.

"Dennis!" I screamed over and over.

"Dennis isn't hear anymore," Bob yelled over me.

"What did you do with him! First Frank now Dennis! Why?" I screamed.

"Calm down, Sadie," Mikey said softly to me.

"How the fuck do you know my name, you fucking zombies!" I kept yelling.

"We aren't zombies, please calm down and we'll explain everything," Mikey kept attempting to calm me down as he walked over to me.

"Stay away you undead fucker!" I yelled scooting away.

"Please listen!" Mikey began to shout with me. I grabbed I pan off the counter to use as protection.

"Sadie Manson, right?" Gerard asked as he followed close behind.

"Yes, now tell me how the fuck you know me!" I demanded. "Where's Dennis and why the fuck are you walking?!" I kept screaming.

"They know because of me," I heard a familiar voice say from the other table. Frank moved his legs over the table and looked at me with a bright, lively smile. "Hi, Sadie," He smiled at me. Tears welled up in my eyes and every piece that was shattered picked themselves up and put themselves back together.

"Frank..." I whispered. I dropped the pan in disbelief and ran up to hug him. I didn't care if he was naked or cold, but he wasn't cold, he was warm. There was blood pumping in his veins and he had all of his color back. He didn't have the Y stitches from his autopsy. "What happened?" I asked has hot tears rolled down my cheeks. Frank hugged me back and said, "I'll tell you when we're dressed and out of here. We have to find your friend," Frank ordered. He looked at me with his soft hazel eyes and
I touched his warm face looking deep into them.

He was back...