Status: Fini!

Too Blind to See It!

Chapter 20 - I guess Prince Charming has you singing a different tune.

Image 

"Wow, just Wow. That was…" I couldn’t find the words. Zach's lips pressed against the hollow of my throat as he made his way up the bed, and I melted into him.
 
"Amazing," he finished for me.
 
"Yeah, amazing." I agreed, still trying to catch my breath.
 
"Are you OK? I never want to make you do something you don't want to do Jenna." Zach was as out of breath as I was, and he pulled me in tight to him, continuing to kiss me anywhere his mouth landed, my lips, my nose, the top of my head.
 
I closed my eyes and curled into him, feeling an internal mixture of exhaustion and satisfaction, I’m sure I never felt before. I'd had four orgasms. FOUR. While this wasn't my first orgasm, I am kind of embarrassed to admit the other orgasms I'd had, and there weren't many, were self inflicted. Well there was the one time my senior year when my boyfriend got into some heavy petting and grinding and I'd felt an internal explosion. It felt great, but scared me badly enough that I jumped away from him. He broke up with me two weeks later when I refused to resume the position. My own initiated climaxes were good but were controlled, restrained somehow. "I'm…I'm Good..Actually…I'm sooo much better than good Zach." And to say I never felt anything like it, would be an understatement. My knees were shaking and my heart was palpating. It was … well to use Zach's word, AMAZING.
 
I could feel Zach's face draw up into a smile, and he gave me a squeeze. "I love you Jenna." Zach was spent, completely spent. He didn't have to tell me for me to know. I could tell by his voice and the way he held me, and by his sleepy kisses. It felt different than when he came home from a tough work out or a brutal game. "Can we sleep?" he asked. "I want to sleep, like this, with you, no clothes, just us."
 
His words tingled my spine. I turned and snuggled my backside into him more than happy to oblige, ready for sleep to overtake us.
 
****
 
"Hey sleeping beauty." My eyes were still closed, but Zach's rich voice filled my ears.
 
He pressed his lips to mine, my mind still lost in sleep that I didn't know I needed so badly. "It's Snow White," I mumbled.
 
"What?" he asked, trying to understand my sleepy mumbling.
 
"Snow White, not Sleeping Beauty. That's what Phoebe calls me."
 
"I don't know a lot about princesses," he ran his hand through my long blond hair and let it rest on my unclothed back, "but you look more like Sleeping Beauty to me."
 
I held the sheet to my chest and sat up kissing him firmly on the lips. He started at first not expecting my sudden movement, but then settled into the kiss. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?"
 
"I always told Pheebs I was more of a Sleeping Beauty." I kissed him again, softer this time, sucking on his lips a bit. "Glad you agree with me."
 
"Well you got your kiss, now I need you awake." He lifted a brown paper bag from the bedside table. "Sweets for my sweet."
 
"What? Where did you go? When did you go? I didn't even know you were gone."
 
He stripped off his t-shirt, and quickly removed his jeans before he crawled on the bed in nothing but a pair of boxers. "You were sleeping so soundly. I didn't want to wake you. I was only gone a couple minutes. I walked to the bakery on the corner. Got you a little surprise."
 
I sat on my knees, knowing how delectable the treats were from that particular bakery and knowing how delectable the man was in my bed.
 
Zach pulled out two Styrofoam containers. He gave me a cheesy grin, and I gave him a slight squeal as he uncapped mine to reveal coconut cream pie, my favorite. He dug through the bag and pulled out a plastic fork. Without hesitation he fed me a bite of the creamy goodness. I don’t know if it was my extreme hunger, if the pie was just that good, or the fact that Zach was feeding me, but my lips curled around the fork, my eyes closed and I moaned out an “Mmmmm.”
 
When my eyes opened again, Zach sat gaping at me from lust filled eyes. “Jenna, baby, if you don’t want a repeat of earlier, I suggest you find a more subtle way to eat your pie.”
 
I blushed not intending to be sexual, and thinking that maybe I did want a repeat of earlier, but I promised to control myself anyway. We talked, ate pie, giggled, touched and looked into each other’s eyes. These were all things we’d done before, but it was different somehow. We were closer, more intimate, like an invisible tension that had always been there before had dissipated and left us just loving each other. Loving on each other. We'd both changed over the last twenty four hours. Zach wasn't holding back with me, his kisses were deep and filled with passion and he touched me differently. I loved his changes and it left me with much wanted and always desired butterlies. My change had more to do with my comfort level with my own sexuality. There I was naked, covered by a sheet, but mostly naked, and instead of feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious, I felt relaxed and loved.
 
He fed me another bite and purposely missed, smearing coconut cream on the side of my mouth. “Zach!” I protested.
 
“Sorry, needed an excuse to do this…” He smirked and dragged his tongue along my lips till he found the spot with cream. Then he drew his lips together and sucked on my mouth till the cream was gone and my tongue was playing with his. My body lit up wanting more of earlier. He stuck his finger in my pie and spread coconut cream down my neck and chest to the top of the sheet. He slowly licked and sucked his way down stopping only to say, “I never really liked Coconut Cream Pie, but somehow eating it off you makes it taste so damn good.” When he got to the base of my neck he pushed me down on the bed and I giggled and squirmed at his teasing mouth.
 
Maybe we were lost in the moment, too wrapped up in each other and coconut cream pie to notice the noises outside, to notice the warning we should have received. In an instant the door to the bedroom flew open and in stepped Phoebe dressed in Zach’s sweats and a baggy t-shirt, her hair in desperate need of caretrue, followed by Travis. “WHOA!!!!!” she exclaimed and stopped in her tracks.
 
“Fuck,” Travis said almost under his breath and covered his eyes. “I tried to stop her I swear.”
 
I guess it was a bit of a compromising position, and I knew from Phoebe’s open mouth and wide eyes, what she was thinking, Zach in his underwear, me obviously naked under the sheets, of course she was thinking that. Before either of us could react Phoebe did. “OUT!” She yelled, and I wondered how she could handle that volume with her headache. Zach and Travis both looked at her seemingly waiting for more instruction. “I said OUT!!!!” Zach looked to me for direction and when I nodded that it was OK, he jumped from the bed like a teenager caught in the act. She picked up his clothes from the floor and tossed them to him. “You too, get out,” she directed toward Travis. She physically pushed him and Zach out the door and closed it behind them. “What did you do?” She asked like she was horrified.
 
“It’s not what it looks like.” I stammered like I was 17 getting caught by my parents in a compromising position, a situation I'm proud to say I never actually found myself in. I was totally confused by Phoebe's reaction. For so long I avoided the subject of sex. I'd made the choice not to have sex, so I tried not to think about it, not to talk about it. I thought maybe that strategy would help me hold out, help me ignore the natural urges I'd felt since I was a pre-teen. My best friend on the other hand, she loved sex. The only thing she loved more than sex itself was telling me about it afterward. Since she was sixteen and lost her virginity to the captain of the football team in the back seat of his Jetta, I'd been telling her I didn't want to hear it, covering my ears to avoid the details. For the first time in my life I couldn't wait to talk to Phoebe, about SEX! And now she seemed mad.
 
YOU HAD SEX!”
 
“No. No I didn’t Pheebs.” She reached in the my drawer and pulled out a t-shirt and tossed it to me.
 
“You’re naked, he’s naked! Did he push you into this, cuz I swear I’ll…”
 
“Will You Stop? Did it look like I wasn’t enjoying myself? I would have thought you of all people would be happy for me.”
 
“So it’s true. Prince Charming popped your cherry?”
 
“Do you have to be so crude?”
 
“Sorry, he deflowered you, took your innocence, made you a woman.” Normally I’d scowl at her and tell her to go away, but not today. Not this time. Instead I laughed, and she just looked at me with her mouth open. “Look Snow White…”
 
Before she could get another word in edgewise, I cut her off. “It’s Sleeping Beauty! and no we didn’t have sex.” I couldn’t hold in my devilish grin, and Phoebe dropped the protective act and flopped down on the bed, not even bothering to question the Sleeping Beauty comment.
 
She grabbed me and gave me a big hug. “I’d get under with you and snuggle, but I’m not sure what body fluids I might find.” We both laughed. Yes I let loose and laughed at her crude humor. “Ok I’m still wrapping my aching head around this, so you didn’t have sex. I guess I buy that, but your glowing," she feigned a look under the sheet, "and your naked so whatever it was, it must have been damn good.”
 
My whole body blushed thinking just how good it was. “Oh Pheebs it was…” grasping for words, I could only come up with the one Zach used earlier, “Amazing.”
 
Phoebe laughed and shook her head at me. “Yep. A good orgasm will do that to you. I’ve been telling you that for years. I want details Snow…Sorry Sleeping Beauty.”
 
Still uncomfortable with sex as a topic of conversation I replied, “I can’t.”
 
“What? I’ve spent years sharing my sex life with you. You finally have something to tell and you're like the damn Go-Gos your lips are sealed. What the Hell Jenna girl?” I just looked at her skeptically. Not sure I was ready for this. “OK let’s make this a multiple choice thing. Did he A. Use his fingers B. Use his tongue or C. Both?”
 
I know my cheeks were stained crimson and I pulled her near me to whisper in her ear, as if what I was about to say could be heard by my mother or my preacher.
 
Her eyes went wide. “Holy Shit Jenna 69, no fucking way!!!!” I hit her in the arm and she let out a yelp. “Jenna!” she whined and rubbed her arm. “What? I just didn’t take you for that type of girl.”
 
“What do you mean, ‘that type of girl’?”
 
She rolled around on the bed giggling at me. “Oh come on Jenna, you put your mouth…”
 
“Stop!” I declared. “Don’t, just don’t say it. It’s sounds so… so dirty.”
 
“You are a dirty girl Jenna.” Her eyes lit up knowing how badly I hated to be teased. “I’ll make a deal with you. You give me the details and I won’t tease you about it.”
 
I shut my eyes tightly. “Are you serious?”
 
“As a heart attack.”
 
“And you swear no teasing.”
 
“Cross my heart.”
 
I took a deep breath feeling embarrassed, but still wanting to finally have the girl talk she’d been waiting forever for. “He’s just incredible. Yesterday When we were making out, he tried to leave, as soon as things started getting hot, he wanted to bail. He was being a good guy Pheebs, trying not to  push me." I let out a nervous giggle, but she stayed true to her words and didn't poke fun at me for my embarrassment. "I convinced him to stay and I used my hand to …relieve his stress."
 
"YES!" She pumped her fist in the air. When I gave her a dirty look, she replied, "That's not teasing, it's encouragement."
 
I gave her a little snicker, choosing to continue. "Well so then today he came home from practice; I caught him giving me this look. It was like nothing I’d ever seen before. It was all lust, almost like I could read his mind, and well one thing lead to another, and I guess it was my turn." I think I turned even brighter red than before from what I was about to admit. "He you know…” I couldn’t bring myself to say it so I pointed downward.
 
“He went down south. Good for you. Zach's a good man. You so deserved that.”
 
I grabbed on to her arm for effect. "He was amazing. I've never felt so uninhibited. I never thought I'd be comfortable with that, but once he got started I wanted to beg him not to stop.”
 
“Why didn’t you? Guys love that shit.”
 
I gave her a nervous smirk. “I’ll remember that for the future.” Her eyes were big and she was intently looking at me for more. Something about being in that situation, actually having a conversation like this and watching Phoebe, my sex crazed best friend, on the receiving end of it made my day only that much better. “So afterward I was just numb and tingly and I felt butterflies when he wasn’t even touching me, and I just wanted to lay there with that feeling forever.” She couldn’t hold in her giggle, but she threw no disparaging remarks my way either. “But despite all that I still wanted to… well you know, take care of him.”
 
“That’s love baby, cuz let me tell you, after an orgasm that good, only love makes you really want to take care of his business.”
 
“Phoebe!”
 
“Never mind. Tell me more, cuz in all seriousness I never thought you’d end up going down on a guy. Every time I talk about it, you get all disgusted, you wrinkle up your face like a frog and tell me to shut up. I guess Prince Charming has you singing a different tune.”
 
I looked up at her almost shyly. “It just doesn’t feel disgusting with Zach. It feels right, it feels heavenly.”
 
“I’m waiting for the birds to start singing and Bambi and Thumper to run into the room.”
 
“Hey! You promised!” I snapped. She couldn’t stop laughing, but when she finally managed to contain herself, she apologized profusely and I continued. “So while I was…” I stopped, searching for a word that didn’t sound vulgar.
 
“Giving him head, sucking him off, blowing him,” she provided suggestions.
 
“You’re totally hopeless.” I rolled my eyes. “I don’t know that I even noticed at first that he was pulling my ankle around the bed until he had me positioned over him.”
 
“What do you mean you didn’t notice?” She was back to sounding horrified.
 
It was my turn to laugh. “He just enjoyed what I was doing so much Pheebs, he kept saying things and moaning and before I knew it I was almost as into it as he was. Then he put his mouth on me at the same time my mouth was…”
 
“Sucking his cock.” She giggled, and I scolded her.
 
I felt the need to explain, make her understand what gave me such an attitude change. “It was so passionate.”
 
She countered with , “perverted.”
 
I added, “incredible.”
 
She came back with “promiscuous.”
 
“intimate!”
 
“immoral!”
 
“Phoebe I know you’re teasing me, but seriously it didn’t feel immoral or perverted. It felt … well it felt right. Like it was the right time for us. You know what I mean?” In some crazy mixed up way, almost like I was on in an alternative universe, I was looking for her approval. I needed her  to understand why now, why with Zach.” She wrapped her arms around me, giving me the reassurance I was looking for, but she totally ruined the moment when she said, “So you gonna let him pop your cherry?”
 
“PHOEBE!!!!”
 
“Ok, OK!” She grabbed the t-shirt she’d thrown at me earlier and pushed it into my hand. “Put some clothes on Sleeping Beauty or I’m gonna start calling you Lady Godiva.”
 
We both giggled as I pulled the shirt over my head. “So now I’ve told you everything there is to know about my sexual exploits. I want to know about Travis.”
 
“Wow. I love this. You talking about sex, it’s like the twilight zone!”
 
“You can’t avoid the subject.”
 
She rolled her eyes at me. “Fine, So we talked and he thinks we should start seeing each other again.”
 
I already knew that, he’d confessed his feeling for her to both Zach and I. “That’s great Pheebs.”
 
“I don’t know. I just…” she stammered.
 
“Oh come on! You’ve obviously got a thing for the guy. I’d call it love but then you’d go nuts on me. But you can’t deny that you feel something.”
 
“OK, I won’t deny it.”
 
“Then what is it? Is it that you can’t stand the thought of being with only one guy? Phoebe come on.”
 
She shook her head, “That’s not it.”
 
“You don’t think he’s man enough for you? You and all those crazy needs.”
 
“Jenna. No that’s not it.” Her voice was sounding irritated.
 
“Then what?” My tone became angry to match hers. “Travis is crazy about you.” She was silent and her lack of response told me something else was going on. I watched as she seemed to curl in to herself before my eyes. I reached out and stroked her long black hair. “What is it Phoebe?” I asked gently this time.
 
“It’s last night, it’s all those other nights, it’s everything. It’s me, who I am, what I’ve done. He doesn’t need any of that.”
 
Her response wasn’t at all what I expected, and it took me a moment to fully grasp what she was saying. “He might not need it, but he wants it. So you have a past. Everyone has a past.”
 
“No Jenna, everyone doesn’t. You don’t.”
 
“He doesn’t want me Pheebs, he wants you. He doesn’t want the virgin blond, he wants the brunette sex kitten. He likes your fishnet stockings and your crazy sex positions.” It forced a little laugh from her. “He knows about your past. He was part of it, remember. He doesn’t care about that. You should have seen him last night. He was worried sick, and he was prepared to do anything to make sure you were safe. You need to give this man a chance. A real chance, and not just as a regular sex partner.”
 
She made a heavy sigh. “I like him Jenna.”
 
“It’s settled then.” I pulled her into a big hug this time, just in time for a knock on the door.
 
Zach peaked his head in without being invited. “When do I get my girlfriend back?”
 
“She was my best friend first Parise and I don’t care how good you are at muff diving, she’s always going to pick me over you.”
 
Before he could even respond, Zach was pushed forward and fell through the door as Travis made his way into the room. “I’m hungry woman,” Travis bellowed at her.
 
“I don’t cook Travis.” She replied with a smirk and no apology to her voice
 
“I’m going to take you home, get you showered and changed and take you out to dinner.”
 
“You don’t have to buy me dinner, big boy.” She replied and winked at him playfully.
 
“I know I don’t have to, I want to. We are doing this right this time.” He picked Phoebe right up from the bed and without protest her arms looped around his neck. They shared a sweet glance, before he carried her from the room. Travis stopped briefly in the doorway, turned his head toward Zach; “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” and proceeded down the hallway and out the door.
 
Zach grinned from ear to ear. “Finally. I thought they’d never leave.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I'd love more!!!

I'm missing Zach these days! And TJ Oshie actually - so I wrote a one shot, check it out if you have time.

And now that the Pens are out of it...Go Hawks!!!