Sequel: Lost & Found
Status: Completed! Minor editting - mostly for grammar and spelling - now underway. ;)

Sugar & Spice

The Dream

It was night time.

I was still awake, and though I knew it was now so late it was early, and though my body felt exhausted, my head was too full of thoughts to even contemplate sleep.

My mind felt split in two; while one side pondered and thought, the other side felt quite detached, the meanings of the other half not quite being grasped.

I sat on my bed, unmoving, my legs hanging off the end with my toes just brushing the gold and red patterned rug as I stared into nothing. I felt a million miles away.

My curtains weren't drawn against the cold, and the moonlight filtered through my window, throwing one thick line of silver across the dark wood floor, illuminating all objects in its path.

The moon, in a way, seemed to mirror my mood; the quality of the light undulated and flickered as clouds scudded across it, almost as if it were in a debate with itself as to whether or not it should shine.

The dorm was completely empty of slumbering girls, and I felt that I was the only one in Gryffindor tower, in the whole castle even.

I was thinking only of one person in particular who wasn't there, and it wasn't me.

There was a soft tap at the door, so quiet that I couldn't even be sure I'd heard it at all.

My head tilted to the side as I listened.

The sound didn't come again, but I stood up, deliberating. A second later I'd crossed the room and opened the door, my heart pounding loud and fast in my ears.

Darkly silhouetted against the silvery light streaming through the large windows on the landing outside my dorm stood that one person I'd been thinking of.

He leaned against the door frame, just as he always did, his hand resting against the wood near my face, and just as I always did, I suddenly became very aware of my body the second I saw him.

I couldn't see his face very clearly, but I could see his sharp grey eyes rove over my pyjama-clad body, lingering on the low cut of the top I wore.

"How…?" I whispered, wondering how he had climbed the enchanted staircase, but one long fingertip was pressed to my lips. A deep shiver ran through the whole of my body, though the night was warm and close.

I saw his wide white wolf-grin in the darkness and slowly felt myself smile in response.

"May I come in?" He asked quietly, though I was alone in our room. His deep voice rumbled through me, leaving warmth in its wake.

I could see in his expression that he was genuinely waiting for an answer - I could say no if I wanted.

Without conscious thought I pulled the door wider and drifted to the side.

He didn't move for a second, but then shrugged away from the doorway, entering the dark dormitory, his eyes still locked with mine, moving with a sort of predatory grace. I was struck by the fact that that, coupled with the fact that he seemed taller than I remembered made it seem that he was too large for the room. Almost like a caged animal.

I didn't move back as I usually would've, though my body went into overdrive as it always did when he was near.

He gave me plenty of time to move back or look away as he slowly closed the door. There was enough light for me to see that there was a kind of fire burning in his eyes - akin to anger, but something else entirely.

As we stared at each other, a sort of unspoken communication passed between us and he crossed the gap between us in one long stride, securely cupping my cheeks in his large warm hands, but leaving a little space between our bodies.

He paused for a moment, almost as if asking permission before he leaned down and kissed me on the mouth.

My eyes drifted closed as soon as our lips met and as he pulled back I felt myself leaning into him slightly, lengthening the kiss. I could feel his customary wicked grin.

"Black…" I whispered, licking my lips.

His smile was distinctly roguish and white in the darkness as he moved forwards, backing me against the wall.

He kissed me then in earnest, tenderly at first, but when my tongue tentatively touched his bottom lip he made a low sound in the back of his throat and pressed the bottom half of his body against mine, his large calloused hands holding either side of my neck.

I sighed in pleasure and the sound seemed to be a catalyst; his lips broke away from mine and trailed down to my neck, just below my ear, coaxing a low moan from me.

My fingers tangled themselves in his dark shaggy locks as his hands trailed down my body to tease the hem of my top before slowly raking gently up along my stomach, then my sides, and then when the very outer edges of my breasts were touched, an electric current seemed to pass through me and I gave a barely concealed gasp.

He growled, and in one quick movement he lifted me up, pressing me tighter to the wall with his body so that his hands could put my legs up around his waist and settle me against him.

My eyes rolled up and closed as the tip of his length rested between the crease of my legs in my most sensitive spot.

The thin cotton of our pyjama bottoms were the only things separating us now.

"Is that okay?" He breathed, genuinely asking me. I barely had enough presence of mind to nod; when I opened my eyes for a second it was to see him smirking slightly in spite of himself before he ducked his head down to my neck again.

I uttered tiny moans as he bit, sucked and kissed the skin on my neck, still skimming his hands up and down my sides. I felt my lower stomach grow liquid warm and clench so tightly that it was almost painful.

My tangled fingers tugged lightly on his hair and I arched into him involuntarily and shivered in anticipation as he slowly, ever so slowly, moved one side of my top down to expose my nipple.

He shuddered against me then, his hot breath causing gooseflesh to erupt all over my body.

My hands moved with a mind of their own to slide up under his t-shirt and stroke his stomach softly.

He jerked against me, taking a sharp intake of breath. He placed his hands underneath my bum and lifted me away from the wall, without any sign of strain. I leaned in to kiss his neck, mimicking what he'd done to me earlier and I was gratified to feel his heart beating wildly against my tongue.

I'd barely registered the feel of the soft bedding underneath me when he leaned over me, gently nudging my legs apart with his knee.

My hands found their way under his shirt again, feeling every single taut muscle in his back and shoulders, the way I'd fantasized about for so long. His knee pushed between my thighs and I gave a high, breathy moan; warmth pooled in my lower stomach and then lower still.

I knew Black felt the wetness though his own trousers because his stomach clenched and he gave a low moan of his own; his hands flew to the drawstring of my pyjamas, but something seemed to make him stop, and they stayed there, not slipping any lower as he kissed my neck and trailed down to my chest. He teased aside my top and took my nipple in his mouth.

I gasped in earnest then and he jerked back slightly.

"Tammie…" He breathed, making me look him in the eye, as he always did. "Tamms. If you make that sound again…"

I took a sharp breath through my nose at the thought and licked my lips, glancing down his body. My eyes flicked up to his. I deliberately arched my back, brushing myself against him while still maintaining eye contact.

That was all it took.

His hands grasped the long satin drawstrings and undid them before sliding my pyjamas down my body. My head automatically fell back against the pillows and I gave another barely stifled moan, the feel of his hands on my body nearly sending me over the edge.

He tugged upwards on the hem of my top and I got the idea, stripping it off as quickly as I could and throwing it somewhere into the depths of my dark dorm.

His warm calloused hands took hold of my waist and pushed me a bit farther up the bed so that I rested more securely on the pillows.

Through the thin material of his trousers I felt the almost shockingly large tip of him press up against the most private, the most sensitive part of my body and, unable to bite it back, a low keening moan –


I sat bolt upright in bed, panting as if I'd just run a marathon.

I looked around the dorm, finding that the sun had just risen over the horizon, bathing our dorm in golden light.

How different it was from the moon-lit scene I had just witnessed.

That had to be, hands-down, the most vivid dream I'd ever had. So much so that I almost wondered if it had been a vision…

…I dismissed that thought the second it popped up in my head.

Lily was sat up in bed, watching me shrewdly.

"Bad dream?" She asked quietly. Was that a smile playing around her mouth?

I stared at her with wide eyes. I hadn't blinked once since I woke up.

"…yeah. Yeah. No – I don't…" I didn't finish the sentence, but stood and hastened to the bathroom without a backward glance, staring at my reflection with still-wide eyes.

"Wow," I commented, talking to my reflection; she surveyed me with a sceptical expression, trying to deny what she'd just seen.

Wow, I thought again, That was really something.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)

Right, first and foremost: I would like to thank all my subscribers for subscribing, all my commenters for commenting and all my readers for...reading. This is particularly because I have 9 STARS! Oh yes!

Right, please comment on this chapter, as I've never done anything like it before and I'd really like to have some feedback :)

Here's a pic of Sirius for you :)

Happy Reading,
Love, Haley x :)