Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

No more problems

I looked down at the finished product of my drawing. It was a sketch of a tornado. This wasn’t hard to draw, but it described how I was feeling right now. I was feeling mixed emotions. Everything seemed as if it was beginning to spiral. It hadn’t yet formed a tornado but it was beginning to form clouds. I knew that it wouldn’t be long until a tornado formed and spun out of control.

“Are you okay?” Leah’s voice snapped me out of my trance. I simply nodded, focusing on my drawing. “Are you sure, you seem…distant”

I nodded and closed my sketchbook. I gathered my things together and stood up. The wind blew sending a chill over my body. I pulled Anthony’s jacket closer to my body before turning around to face Leah. “Don‘t worry I‘m fine. I just think that I need a quick nap before I go back to class”

She shrugged and nodded her head. “Do you want any company?” I shook me head no. I honestly wanted some time to think.

“Good” Leah then laid down under the tree. “Because I feel like being lazy right now. I have to leave tonight for a game so I‘M NOT MOVING UNTIL THEN!”

I laughed and shook my head. I turned on my heel and started walking towards the dorms. The wind continued to blow the leaves and my hair around as I walked along the path, but I was warm. Anthony’s jacket may be over-sized, but I like it. The smell, the size, the warmth, everything about it reminds me of him. It reminds me of how warm and comfortable I feel in his arms.

Once I reached the dorms, I took the elevator up. The doors opened revealing someone who I wasn‘t expecting. I actually haven’t seen or talked to this person ever since Anthony and I officially started dating.

His face was emotionless as he stared at me. The eyes that usually light up when they see me are now emotionless. I hated seeing him like this. He was broken. How could anyone be this upset about something that doesn’t exist.

“I‘ll take the stairs” he mumbled before turning around. The elevator doors began to close but I stepped out before they shut me inside. I ran after him and grabbed his wrist with my free hand. He stopped walking and turned his head slightly to the side so that he could see me.

“Please Eric, just let me….explain,” I begged. I normally don’t beg but in this case begging was needed. I had lost my best friend, he was mad at me,over something stupid by the way. I may not like him the way that he likes meor claims that he does, but that shouldn’t change or friendship.

“I think you‘ve done enough explaining” he jerked his hand out of my grasp. He put his hands in his pockets and started walking towards the stairway again.

I shut my eyes, took a deep breath and bit my lip. I had to control myself but I couldn’t. I could feel my blood boiling. What the hell is wrong with this guy? He won’t even let me fucking explain. Does he really think that he’s going to change my mind about being with him if he’s being this stubborn. No, I’m not. “FINE!!!” I yelled down the hallway.

I stormed off in the direction of my room. How could he be my best friend, yet be so stubborn? That’s not what I need right now. I need someone who’s going to listen to me and understand exactly what I’m going through. Leah understood why what happened, happenedfor reasons that I don’t understand, but she understood.

I let a frustrated groan as I reached my dorm room. I kicked my door and instantly regretted it. Pain instantly shot through my foot. Not to self, never kick a door. I groaned again, in pain this time.

I felt someone put their hands on my waist. “Whoa, Babe calm down” the voice that I’ve come to adore said from behind me.

I sighed and leaned back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes in content, enjoying being in his arms. The jacket was a nice substitute, but it was nothing like the real thing. Being in his arms just felt right. It was my own safe haven, the place for me to find comfort.

I should have known that this would happen, him being here to comfort me. He always is, whenever something goes wrong, he always manages to show up and comfort me. This is what I need. Someone who’s going to be there for me, and make me feel at home. Someone to put my feet back on the ground when my world starts to spin.

He moved my hair so that it was all flowing over my left shoulder. He started to gently kiss my neck causing me to sigh in content again. He chuckled softly before kissing my cheek. “So are you going to tell me what‘s wrong?” he question.

“My foot hurts” I lied. Technically this wasn’t a lie, my foot was throbbing with pain; this just wasn’t exactly what was wrong with me. I knew that he wasn’t taking about my foot. He was actually talking about what had made me kick the door in the first place. It wasn’t that I couldn’t tell him, I just didn’t feel like talking about it right now.

He chuckled and kissed my neck again. I could feel his chest vibrate as he laughed. “Well that‘s because you were kicking the door, babe”

I smiled and reached the pocket of his jacket to get the room key. His hand slowly slid down my arm until his hand was in the pocket, along with mine. He took the key out of my hand and pulled it out of the pocket. He inserted the key into the slot, unlocking it. I rolled my eyes. “You‘re such a perv, you know that right”

“Maybe” I only smiled and shook my head.

“Hold up you two” I heard a voice say down the hallway. I turned my head to see Leah walking down the hallway. “Before you two go into to full make-out mode” she said once she reached us. “I need to get my stuff for the away game tomorrow. Even thought you two are my favorite couple, I don‘t want to see you two making-out. I‘m not that perverted”

Anthony and I couldn’t help but laugh at Leah. I found it funny because whenever she gets a boyfriend, she certainly doesn’t care about making out in front of me. So I find it funny that she’s weirded out by me and Anthony making out. We don’t even make out that often. Then again, who’s counting.

Leah rolled her eyes and opened the door. Once she stepped inside Anthony picked me up bridal style. I was caught of guard and almost dropped my stuff. I laughed and looked at him. “Well you said your foot hurt” he explained. I laughed again as we walked inside. He kicked the door shut with his foot once we were inside.

“Awe don‘t you two look adorable” Leah cooed as she grabbed her bag. She had packed her things earlier this morning. I rolled my eyes and playfully stuck my tongue out at her.

“Awe, I need a picture of this” Leah said as she dropped her bag on her bed. Anthony and I both groaned. We don’t have a problem with taking pictures with each other, but Leah was always taking pictures of us. She was always the one constantly cooing over us. I just never end.

Leah rolled her eyes and pulled her camera out of the front pocket of her bag. “Oh come-on. You know you like it” She turned the camera on and aimed it at us.

I rolled my eyes but went along with it anyway. “At least come and get my stuff from me” Leah walked over to me, took my stuff, placed it on the bed and took her position. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Anthony’s neck. He tossed my up slightly to adjust me. I giggled and snuggled closer to him. Leah snapped the picture and placed the camera back into her bag. “I‘m so e-mailing that to you”

“Can you just go already hopeless romantic” I complained. Anthony’s threw me, yes threw me onto the bed. I crossed my arms and poutedthough I really didn’t mind. Anthony simply chuckled and sat down next to me on the bed.

“Well someone’s egaer” Leah said before picking up her stuff. She started walking towards the door extremely slowly just to aggravate me. Sadly, it was working. When she finally reached the door she turned around to face us. “My bed is off limits you two” she slammed the door after that.

I smiled and shook my head. Leah is way too happy about this relationship. And to think, before she wanted to kill me when she found out about me and Anthony.

The next thing I knew, Anthony crashed his lips into mine. I immediately melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck deeping the kiss. His lips were hungry and longing this time. They weren’t as gentle as they usually were. Strangly, I kind of liked it though. It was rough but it wasn’t to rough.

Everything seemed to melt away. All I could focus on was kissing Anthony. I didn’t have any problems anymore. There were no more tornados in my life.

And I like it this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think about the chapter. Im ending it soon peoples :-(. I knwo excatly what you guys what to happen, you want Alexis to fall in love with Anthony, but i don't know if i'm going to do that in this one, i've been thinking about whether i should or not.

Comments=Next Chapter people