‹ Prequel: Love Is Only a Myth
Status: the sequel to Love is Only a myth. Comments help me write faster people. Hope you like it.

Fantasys don't last forever

She finally believes. She finally believes in love. Thanks to a talk with her mother about the situation she was having with Eric and Anthony.

He loves her. She loves him, simply and easily put. The two were practically inseperable. They were in love and anyone who saw them together would know that. Whether they wanted to admit it or not, they were in love.

They been able to handle all obstacles that come there way. Sure they have there agruements but its never anything serious.

That is until Joy enters there lives.

She strangley returns into Anthony's life, and no one knows why. She's not asking for him to take her backdirectly. She's just there.

But Alexis doesn't like it. She wants Joy gone. She hates her with every fiber of her being and she knows that there is a reason for Joy returning. Everyone just tells her that she is paranoid but she thinks other wise.

Not to mention how Anthoyn acts around her. Everyone says it harmless but Alexis still doesn't like it. She hates the way that she looks at him. she hates the way that he looks at her. It's to close to the way that Anthony looks at her. She hates it and she hates her.

What's going to happen when fall break comes and the two must part ways. What happens when Alexis finds out that Joy and Anthony live in the same neighborhood?

Will there relationship last? Will there love be enough to handle Joy?

Sequeal to Love is only a myth.