Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

London's big mouth

Anthony’s POV

I leaned against the wall as the guys talked. I honestly wasn’t paying that much attention to the conversation. I could only think about everything that was on my mind. I couldn’t focus on anything else. What was going on between Alexis and I?

We were dating for sure but what was it to her. Does she see this as just a fling. She doesn’t believe in love so what does she see this as. I know that I love her but I don’t know what she feels about me. Has she changed her mind about believing in love, I just want to know what’s going on in her head. I feel like a 14 year old girl, thinking like this about her.

I guess I somewhat understand why she doesn’t believe in love; she’s never seen it before. The only example that she ever had of love was her parents, and look where they ended up. The only thing that she’s ever seen is teen love, which tends to end in about a month or two.

But I still don’t see that as THE reason to stop believing in love. You shouldn’t base your entire life off of other peoples experiences. You should experience it for yourself. I wish that she would experience it for herself. I wish that she would at least try to believe in it.

“Dude, are you listening?” Chris asked.

I set my gaze on him. “Sorry what?”

The guys all started laughing. “You‘re so whipped”

I punched him in his shoulder. Okay, maybe I was whipped but it’s the principal of the matter. You can’t just let people go around calling you whipped.. You just can’t, especially after only 3 weeks. “Shut-up”

Chris rubbed the spot that I hand punched him. “Chill man”

“So, you tapped that yet?” Matt asked raising his eyebrows suggestively. I simply shook my head in response.

There were various whipping noises made from the guys, except for Eric.

He barely says anything when I’m around. I honestly forget that he’s here sometimes. Chris told me that he hates my bitch ass because I’m with Alexis and I’m the reason that she used him but I honest don’t care. Okay I care a little bit but not enough that I would break up with her to make him feel better.I love her way to much for that. I feel bad that she used him to get to me but I’m not mad that I got her in the end.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands into my pockets. “This coming from all your single asses”

“I‘d rather be single and gettin’ some than dating and sleepin’ alone at night” Matt replied.

“Oh go--” “Hey boys!” a voice interrupted. I looked to my left to see London walking towards us.

Her coming over to hang out with us wasn’t much of a surprise.

She’s always attached to the hip of any guy with a letterman jacket. She attempted to make me her new play toy but after the office incident, I’m not her first priority. Not that I care, I’ve dated her type before, never again. Besides I’m with Alexis now.

There were various nods and hey’s once she reached us. She set her gaze on me and smiled. “You know Anthony…” she began. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes. Here it comes. “I never got to congratulate you about you and Alexis, so congrats”

I furrowed my brows together. Since when was she happy about someone dating Alexis? “Umm….thanks…I guess”

She nodded and shrugged her shoulders. “No problem. The average guy wouldn‘t get in a long term fuck buddy “relationship” but you‘re different than that and I see that as a good thing. Well we all know John…” she turned around and faced John. He raised his eyebrows at her.

“Had a long term fuck buddy and we all know how that ended up…..don‘t we John?” she smiled smugly while putting her hands on her hips.

We all turned to face John. I was so in shock that I couldn’t focus on what London had said about my relationship with Alexis.

John’s buddy is Sam, so what exactly happened that he isn’t telling us. I remember hearing Leah and Alexis talking about Sam and something that the doctor had said but Alexis wouldn’t tell me exactly what was going on. She said that it wasn’t her job to tell. I didn’t pry though, I just thought that it was similar to girl gossip or something.

John furrowed his brows together. I could tell that he had no idea what London was talking about. London was the only one who knew what London was talking about.

She gasped and covered her mouth. She blinked a few times as she stared at him. I resisted rolling my eyes again, at her mock concern. She removed her hands and placed them on her chest. I saw a couple of the guys follow her hands with their eyes. “You mean she didn‘t tell you?” she spoke in afake concerned tone.

John simply shook his head. “Oh my. I‘m surprised that Sam did tell you before. Well I shouldn’t be the one to tell you. After all I‘m not the one caring your child--” she gasped and covered her mouth again.

Our jaws dropped. Sam was pregnant….with John’s baby. What the hell? He has a girlfriend. He should know that if he’s going to cheat he needs to at least use protection. And no I’m not saying he should have cheated, I’m just saying that he should have been smart about it.

“Damn, dude. You‘re a father?” Matt asked breaking the silence.

“W-what? Why do you think that? How do you know? Did she tell you, but why would she tell you? She would tell Alexis and Leah” John stopped mid sentence. He then set his attention on me.

“Did Alexis say anything about Sam being pregnant?” he questioned. I shook my head no. I was to in shock to speak. That and once I put the pieces together I figured out that that’s what her and Leah were talking about. I couldn’t get mad at her for it though. She was right it wasn’t her business to tell.It wasn’t London’s either but it’s to late now.

“Shoot, there goes my big mouth again. Bad London Bad” London scolded. This time I couldn‘t help but roll my eyes. Her acting skills made it obvious that she wanted John to find out. “Well now that it‘s out. I think that you should go talk to her now, you know so that you can “find out” for yourself”

John clenched his fist and his jaw together. He was pissed. He stormed off towards the dorms. “Damn” Chris spoke. “I better go make sure that daddy dearest doesn‘t kill the baby” he started jogging after John.

“And I just want to know if it‘s true” Matt said before jogging after them. Eric looked at me and London before walking off in another direction. I knew that he wasn’t going to stay if it was me, him and London.

I started to walk off towards the main office. I figured that Alexis would be under the tree sketching and I haven’t seen her in what feels like forever. Sure it may have been less than an hour but it feels like forever.

“Um…Anthony?” London beckoned.

Damn. I turned on my heel to face her. She started walking towards me. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. “How long are you planning to keep this fling of yours going?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Excuse me?”

She rolled her eyes. “Cut the crap Anthony. I know that you love Alexis, so don‘t even bother denying it”

“I don‘t know w--”

“Oh please” she interrupted. “I know that you fall fast and hard once you like a girl. That how you ended up getting hurt the last time, am I right?”

My eyes went wide for a spilt second before I maintained my composure. How does she know about Joy? The only person I told about Joy was Alexis. Is this chick stalking me or something.

“I have my sources” she explained.I still think she’s a stalker. Her face fell serious before she spoke again. “Look personally, I don‘t who you date. But come-on you two aren‘t even dating. This is nothing but a fling to Alexis. You‘re nothing but another Eric to her. Another person that she‘s going to use for the heck of it. Seriously, how far do you think that this “relationship” will go. She doesn‘t believe in love Anthony. That means that no matter how long you date her, she will NEVER have the same feelings for you as you have towards her. Why don‘t you just give it up? You can‘t transfer to get away from Alexis like you did from Joy. Just do yourself a favor and safe yourself before she breaks what’s left of you”

On that note she walked off leaving me standing there dumbfounded. So many thoughts were running through my head.

Everything she said, couldn’t have been true. Then again, it only confirmed myworst fear. Alexis might never be in love with me. I knew that she wasn’t using me, because I know Alexis better than that. She may have used Eric but I knew that she regretted doing it. I know that if she could she would go back in time and find another way to do things.

But would Alexis ever take that chance. Would she ever try to believe in love, or was she another Joy? BY being with Alexis, was I just setting myself up for a repeat offence.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I turned on my heel and continued to the main office. Regaurdless of how I feel and what’s going on in my head, I still want to see her. She still makes me happy by being around her, and something that London says isn’t going to change how I feel about her?

But I really need to talk to alexis soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all i want to say thanks to all my readers. My story has ten stars because of you guys, TEN STARS!!! You guys are amzing because of that and i completely forgot to thank you for it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *tear*.

Here's the next chapter. what do you guys think about it? There's only about 3-5 more chapters until i end the story (there will be a sequeal remember).

I decided that i'm going to start the spinoff first before the sequeal. I want to write it down before i forget my idea for it, so yea.

I completely forgot about the shout-out's so im back to that:
allzac
neglected_nerd

Comments= Next chapter. (I'm only doing this because i have a lot of school work, so i'm only going to write if people want to read)