Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

The plan

Mystery POV

I stood there mortified by what I was seeing. They were together, there were back together. And to make things worse, she had told him that she loved him, loved him. She doesn’t even believe in love. What the is going on?

I clenched my fist together as well as my jaw. I sent the couple the coldest glare that I could muster. If looks could kill they would have exploded directly where they stood. Of course, the two couldn’t see me sending them glares full of hate. They were to busy passionately making out, celebrating there love for one another.

This only made my blood boil even more. This was not part of the plan. They were not supposed to end up together. Anthony wasn’t supposed to forgive her. Alexis was supposed to be so depressed that she wouldn’t ask him for forgiveness. She wasn’t supposed to say to say that she loved him either. None of this was supposed to happen.

I knew who was to blame for this. I knew who had caused all of this. I knew who hadn’t done what they were supposed to. If they had, then none of this would be happening.

I turned on my heel and stormed off towards the dorms. I knew that she would be there. Everyone else was at the game by now, giving her time to do whatever she wanted to do.

My blood continued to boil as I walked along the path. I was fuming, none of this was supposed to happen. I brushed past the few people who weren’t at the game. I didn’t care if they were made at me for it either. I was mad, and they should know better than to mess with me when I’m mad.

I kicked the door to the building causing it to fly open and hit the wall. I walked into the building fuming. I stomped all the way up the stairs until I reached the seventh floor, her floor. I stormed down the hallway, not stopping until I reached her door. Her door was cracked open slightly, meaning that she was definitely in there. I clenched my jaw and kicked the door open.

The door flew open , making a loud bang as it hit the wall.

There she was laying underneath of a guy on the couch. Both of them were have naked and seemed shocked by the loud noise. I on the other hand, was unfazed. This wasn’t the first time that I had walked in on her and a guy.This wasn’t the second or third time either.

She rolled her eyes noticing that it was me. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me. The guy that was ontop of her giving me a look that was mixed with confusion and annoyance. I could tell that he wanted me to leave, but I wasn’t leaving until I got what I had came for.

“Can you come back at some other time? I‘m a little busy at the moment” she said.

“Uh no London it can‘t” I explained still fuming. The image of those two together was still playing in my head.

She groaned then looked back at the guy. “It‘s kind of important so I‘ll see you another time m‘kay”

The guy groaned before getting off her and standing up. He bent down to pick up his shirt but London started to push him towards the door. “Oh don‘t worry about it I‘ll give it to you later”

She pushed him out of the door and he turned around to face her. “But my pants--” “Bye Timmy” she interrupted.

“It‘s Tyler” she slammed the door as soon as the words left his mouth. I wasn’t surprised that she didn’t even know what his name was. She groaned and then turned around to face me. I had relaxed slightly but I was still fuming.

She rolled her eyes at me before walking over to Tyler’s shirt. She put his shirt on and began to button it up. Okay it’s one thing not to remember his name, but to put his shirt on after you throw him out is something completely different.

“Honestly, you need to learn how to control your anger. It‘s not very becoming on you”

“Oh cut the crap” I said. “Anthony and Alexis are back together. Care to explain why that is.” I informed her. I was expecting her to be shocked, or to at least be mad, but she wasn’t.

She finished buttoning up her shirt calmly before looking at me. Her face remained calm and unfazed by what I had just said. So she knew, that they were back together. And she didn’t tell me. I clenched my fist as I stood there.

“Ah, ah, ah watch that angry” I growled and clenched my fist even tighter. My knuckles were beginning to turn white from how hard I was clenching my fist together.

She rolled her eyes again and sat down on the couch. “You don‘t have anything to worry about okay. I have it all under control”

“NO YOU DON‘T!!” I yelled. “If you had if under control then they wouldn‘t be together now would they”

“God I need a smoke” she mumbled as she ran a hand through her messy hair. How could she e thinking about smoking at a time like this? She set her attention on me. “Do you remember my friend joy”

I raised my eyebrow at her. Where was she going with this? Who cares if I remember her friend joy? She goes to a different school anyway. So why does it matter. “What about her?”

“Well she‘s Anthony‘s ex girlfriend. And the reason why he came to this school. He was so heartbroken after the broke-up that he couldn‘t handle being at the school anymore. She told me so yes this is all true.” she explained.

“Now all I have to do is make a phone call and everything will go back to normal. This relationship will not last under the circumstances that I‘ll put them under” she said. I unclenched my fist and relaxed. I smiled at what she had told me. Then everything could still go according to plan.

She walked over to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips before wrapping her arms around my neck. “Don‘t worry Scarlet. Everything will be just fine”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End. Yup i left you guys off with a cliff hanger. Thank you for giving my story 10 stars. Thank you for all your comments and thank you for reading.

I wrote the first chapter to the Eric spin-off already. It's called Just a camera.

And i made the cover page to the sequel. just click on the sequeal at the top of the page and subscribe.

Final Shout outs
i.the.krystelle
Mr. Scott
dreamerx3
TheWas
head full of words
janjan
Sydz snickers
dragongirl142
getalyfluzers96
twejacobbr
amazingirl147
avenging angel
Writerx11x
night89
maria2307
allzac
neglected_nerd
Fay_God_Music09
shanzz
kodiizee
Midnight_Rose
xfudgesiclesx
firechick
BlondeMilf
Aliceislost