Status: Sequel released!

It Was Easier Not Loving You

NC-17

They burst through the door, nearly attached at the hip and crawling up each other. They ran into the couch, two lamps, and into the bedroom door. Lips still locked, he reached behind his back and opened the door. He turned around and led her to the bed.

His tongue was nearly lodged in her throat as they fell onto the bed and proceeded to maul each other with fierce movements of ripping each others clothes off. The alcohol was getting to her and she couldn't do anything about it. This little bit of subconsciousness that is left is nowhere near enough to stop this drunk.

His lips never left hers except for the split second it took for him to take her dress off after she unbuttoned, or rather ripped off, his shirt. She could feel him hard against her. He pinned her down and kissed her neck all over. She leaned her head back and arched her back slightly. He moved down to her chest. He slowly licked her collarbone and kissed it. She clawed her back lightly as he ran his hands up and down her sides, pressing himself against her.

She moved her head down and lightly sucked on his jugular. She kissed her way down his chest as he sat up. They leaned back too far and fell off the bed. She landed on his chest and he ran his hands up and down his back, then to her panties. She sat up and smiled at him. She jumped back on the bed and beckoned him. He pushed himself off the floor and stood at the edge of the bed. She unbuckled his belt and whipped it off. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, throwing them to the floor. He stepped out of them and tackled her to the bed. He kissed her chest and maneuvered his hand into her panties. He began fingering her, and she arched her back. He took off her panties and continued. He rubbed her all the right ways and went down. She moaned and panted, then pushed him over ripping his boxers off. She straddled him and pushed herself against him then licked his torso all over.

He pushed her over onto her back and pushed his tip in. She arched her back and moaned. He started thrusting against her and she could feel a climax creeping up and down her body as he kept on. On and on, more and more and her body finally gave in, as well as his. She moaned rather loud and he then switched positions pulling her leg up to his arm and holding her at a slant. He began thrusting again and she wrapped my free leg around his bent knee. She grabbed the bed sheets in anticipation of another climax and started breathing very uneasily. This time when she hit it she screamed and he moaned loudly.

They laid there, recharging their energy, and turned and looked at each other, her vision slightly blurred. He slumped over her body and laid there, still inside, with his head on her chest, and nose in her cleavage. He was sweaty and she could tell he was about at his energy max. She was not.

She maneuvered her way around him and put him on the bottom. She pushed her pelvis against his and he pulled his head back and buried it in the pillow beneath him. She thrusted for God knows how long, switching positions left and right, until they were both on the verge of insanity.

It was all over and they were both laying there, dripping with sweat, and panting like dogs. She was still on top of him, but slumped over and resting her weight in her hands on his abdomen.

He had a rather muscular build to him. Nice, tattooed biceps and dirty blond hair, which was spiked up but is now matted to his forehead. His chest wasn't full of hair, but just enough. His small sideburns complemented his gaunt face. He was an angel to this drunk, that's for sure. Especially after the two and a half hours of setting his sheets on fire.

She looked down at him and he returned the look. He sat up and looped his arms around her thin waist. He kissed her cleavage, collar bone, then slowly made his way up to her neck. She pushed her head back and let him have her neck. He covered her neck in kisses and moved back down to her shoulders and lightly bit the nape of her neck. She breathed in quick and arched her back. She could feel a smile against her skin. She pulled up and pushed down really quick as pay back to him. He thrust his head back and let out a small moan, pulling her tightly against his body.

His chest hair was rubbing against her and drove her wild. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back on to the bed and had her way with him again.

She knew after all was over that neither of them would be able to move for weeks.