Status: Beginning

My Way Home Is Through You (Saints Protect Her Now)

Image

Mackenzie Dallas was a good kid. She lived the life as any child would with her friends and family by her side. As life went on for her, it started to get harder with bullies and family problems, but threw thick and thin, she could always rely on her best friend, Frank Iero. He was her protection and the most cared person in her life.

One day when Mackenzie was only fourteen, an unexpected robbery happened in her house during the late hours of the night when she was asleep. Her family was murdered but she got away and ran to her knights arms when she had snuck away from the house.

Living at Pherson Orphanage for five years, having to leave her friends and past behind her, she hopes that she would be able to get through this ordeal and be adopted by a family who would give her a new, happy life. However, when Rob, her guardian at the orphanage takes advantage of her during the night.

After suffering years of abuse from Rob, addictions to heroin, and losing the will to eat, would moving back to her old town in New Jersey and meeting up with her old friends make her come back to the world where she once felt loved? Will Frank Iero, her childhood friend and crush, bring her back to the life she deserves?