Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Hot Piece Of Ass

My plan was simple. Get Paul alone and I was so sure he would be head over heels for me in no time. Meanwhile I convinced Jared to tell Paul to meet ‘him’ at the cliffs tomorrow in the afternoon. Jared fought at first as he said he didn’t want to be in the middle but with a bit of puppy eyes and trembling bottom lip he was convinced in a second.

Sadly I had to go back to my personal hell. Jared gave me a ride and dropped me off. I saw the lights inside of the house but there was no noise. I walked inside and found Sean asleep on the couch. That meant everyone else was asleep. But it was only five in the afternoon but to them it was much later.

I groaned. I had nothing to do. I hate summer.

I walked out to the porch of my house and listened to some music from my stereo.

I may not be dark with long black hair like some of the girls in La Push but I had sass and determination. In the end I always got what I wanted. I just didn’t know it was going to make me fall for my worst enemy. I didn’t expect to fall for him.

Nothing to do in this reservation. I saw the rental car. I knew how to drive and all I needed was to get to Forks to meet some old friends. I sneaked back inside of the house and found the keys on the kitchen table.

I scoffed. “Armatures.”

I took the keys. I put the car in neutral and got the car out of the driveway without being detected. Once down the road I turned on the car and headed to Forks. I took out my phone and called a friend.

“Erin, my best friend.”

“Brock, nice to hear your voice.”

“Indeed, you’re on your way.”

“Indeed I am. Where are you guys?”

“Diner.”

“Ugh, my mom works there. Can’t we go somewhere else?”

Brock laughed. “Oh right, I forgot your old lady worked here. Let’s go to the park then. It’s pretty far from the diner.”

“You bet.” I said as we hung up.

Brock you could call my on and off ‘booty call’ but not sexually since I was still a virgin but we made out and did things but never sexual. No not drugs either. That’s not cool. We did drink and smoke some cigarettes but nothing dangerous.

I needed some self esteem boost before I would get rejected by Paul. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy and he would deny me at first but I would wear him down slowly.

I arrived at the park in Forks and I saw Brock and his friends by the basketball courts. I saw Angela and Jessica with their friends Mike and Ben. I waved at them and they waved back. Brock picked my up by the waist and spun me around twice as I laughed and threw my arms and embraced the wonderful feeling.

He set me on my feet and kissed me immediately. There was no spark like there had been with Paul. I didn’t feel whole and I certainly didn’t feel like I had forgotten my name. I wondered to myself what was so special about Paul? I had always hated him with every fiber in my being and now some fibers were beginning to feel doubt.

Brock and I pulled from the kiss and sat down on one of the many benches.

“What’s up?” Brock asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Not much. Just my dad came for a visit with his family.”

Brock’s eyes went huge. “Are you serious?”

“Cereal serious.” I muttered as I got off of the table and took one of the basketballs and started to bounce it around a bit.

“Why?”

“His wife found out I existed and wanted to meet me.”

“Bummer.” Brock muttered.

“You’re telling me. I hate his children. They’re snobby… spoiled brats.”

“Hmm… any sisters?”

I gave him a pissed off look and he raised his hands in defense. “I’m just saying.”

“Angie and Sean. I don’t think Angie is your type.”

“Babe, any girl is my type.”

“Even Bella Swan?” I laughed.

He narrowed his eyes at me. “Except her, she’s weird and clumsy.”

I continued to laugh.

“Your ego is just hurt that she rejected you for that Cullen dude.”

“Whatever, ah, look, speak of the devil and he shall appear.” Brock said.

I turned and saw as the ‘beautiful’ Edward Cullen got out of his Silver Volvo and the plain Bella Swan did too and they went to her friends. I looked to the sky and saw the dark clouds.

No wonder he’s outside. I thought and his eyes snapped to me.

I started to hum a random song and threw the ball to Brock and it hit his back. I laughed.

“Cullen is straight, man, your loss.” I joked.

Brock glared at me. “I’m a man, man.”

I laughed harder. “The way you were drooling over Cullen says otherwise.”

He walked over to me and brought us closer. “Want me to show you just how manly I am?”

I pushed him away. “Please.” I picked up the basketball from the ground and shot at the net and it went through. “One-Erin and Zero-Brock.”

“What are we playing for?” Brock asked as he dribbled the ball.

“Loser has to go over to that crowd over there and tell Edward Cullen is a sexy piece of ass and would like to ride him all night long.”

Brock shook his head. I started to make chicken sounds and he gave in. I smirked. In a second I took the ball from him and scored another point. Brock used his man strength and pushed me to the ground but he didn’t do it on purpose. He scored but I was still in lead.

Ten minutes later we were tied. Nine to nine.

“Whoever scores next…” I said out of breath. “… wins.”

Brock gave me the thumbs up.

I had the ball. I dribbled it for a while until I saw an opportunity and went for it. Brock blocked it and took the ball from me and scored.

I was on my back on the ground and I groaned as I closed my eyes.

“Ha! I win! I win!” Brock danced happily.

He helped me and patted my butt towards Edward and Bella and their friends. I was sweaty and was panting. Edward made eye contact with me. I always thought their topaz eyes were weird. I cleared my throat.

“I think you’re a hot piece of ass and I’d like to ride you all night long.” I said in a monotone voice.

Everyone else waited for Edward’s reaction. He smiled.

“I’m flattered.”

“Don’t be.” I muttered lowly. “So, yeah, gotta go.” I said and turned around.

It wasn’t as bad as kissing Paul.

I walked back to Brock and punched him. He rubbed his arm.

“You lost and set the bet.”

“I didn’t plan to lose. Damn you and your manliness.”

“ERIN?!” Uh-oh… my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Check it out! It has good fiction. Release is the name of the website.

And don't forget to show me some love with comments, please.