Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Goo Goo Goo Joob

To say that I was scared was vague. In the middle of the alley, Paul had phased into a wolf. I looked around nervously hoping no one would pass by the alley and see an oversize grey wolf.

“Paul, baby, please calm down!” I told him, but he shook his head and started sniffing around. “It’s the city, Paul! You can’t run down streets and not expect for the dog pound to go after you!”

Paul looked at me and saw how serious I was. His breathing became more calm. He phased back to human form, and trust me, it’s a sight to see. Everything retreats to it’s normal position and the fur just disappears into his skin leaving a sweaty and naked Paul. I hugged him tightly around his torso.

“Don’t scare me like that,” I murmured. He placed his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m sorry, I’m just… really protective of you,” he said against my hair. “To think a leech got so close to you right under my nose, and fucking threatened you,” he growled and closed his eyes. He was calming down all by himself. “I’m a mess.”

“You’re my mess,” I said and kissed his chest. “You ripped off your clothes, now I have to go buy you shorts and a shirt. Stay here and I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.”

I went back to the diner and paid for uneaten food. I got my wallet and went to the nearest clothing store. I got him a pair of shorts and a tank top along with some flip flops. I paid for everything and went back to the alley. Paul was behind a dumpster.

He took the clothes from the bag and pulled them on. We went back to his car. We both knew our date was ruined. I hated that our first date was so rudely ruined by a fucking leech. He drove silently. He glared at the road. I didn’t say anything because I knew that it was serious.

A vampire was after me, but I knew Paul would do anything to keep me safe. I felt safe as long as I was with him or I knew he was around to help me. He dropped me off at my house and told me to not go outside for any reason. I didn’t complain. I knew this time he was right.

I went inside of the house and found it empty. I didn’t notice that the car was gone outside. I called Landon and he told they went to Forks to rent a couple of movies. He asked me if I wanted anything.

“A tub of ice cream, please, chocolate,” I said as I sat on the couch in the living room.

“No problem,” he said, happily.

I closed my phone and rested my head on the head of the couch. I closed my eyes and wondered when my life got so complicated, oh, when I kissed Paul. I was so weak against his touch. No boy ever did that to me. I kissed a lot of guys and a lot of times we came close to doing it, but something always held me back. Luckily, I got with guys who respected me--correction, they feared Jared and what he would do to them if they tried anything I didn’t want.

It was good to have Jared as a protector. Back to Paul. To think two months ago I was planning his death and leaving no trail whatsoever to me. I had it all in a notebook. I even showed it to Jared and he was scared how good it was.

Paul made me happy. It was strange to say it, let alone think it. And I would’ve risked my life again to save Paul. I didn’t regret what I did in the forest the other day. I did it out of love. I loved Paul Parker.

I shuddered at the thought. It was so foreign to me. Paul was able to love me because of the Imprint, but to me it was a bit more difficult.

I opened my eyes and sighed heavily. I looked for the control and when I found it, I turned on the TV. I watched TV for about an hour before I heard a car pull up. The front door opened and the Westwicks walked in with bags of food and Angie carried the movies. I went over to the kitchen and helped Maggie unpack everything and put everything away.

I saw the tub of chocolate ice cream and smiled. I thanked Landon. I was going to make Lasagna for everyone. I started cooking immediately. I turned on the radio and Sublime came on.

“You hate me cause I got what you need, a pretty little daughter that we call Mexi, and, if you wanna get beat physically it will be over in a minute if ya…” I sang and then Landon walked in sang along with me. “so she told me to come over, and I took that trip and then she pulled out my mushroom tip, and, when it came out, it went drip, drip, drip I didn't know she had the G.I. Joe, kung-foo grip.”

I laughed when I saw his facial expressions.

“Wow, you a Sublime fan like me?” I asked unable to believe we had something in common.

“Since 1992,” he said with a smile.

“I used this song to my pass my Spanish class,” I giggled.

He raised an eyebrow. “Really?”

I nodded. “The teacher had no idea who Sublime was, so I got away with it.”

Landon roared in laughter and so did I. We laughed and talked for a long time and would sing along with songs we both knew. Paul and I had the same taste in music, but I already knew that, but to think my absent father and I loved the same artists was just creepy.

“Favorite Beatles song,” he asked me as I placed the lasagna in the oven.

“I Am the Walrus, hands down, I love to singing it. Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun If the sun don't come You get a tan from standing in the English rain I am the eggman, they are the eggmen I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob goo goo goo goo joob.”

“Sean and Angie, don’t know a single song from the Beatles,” Landon said in a laugh. “I tried to get them to listen to them, but they think it’s crap.”

“Well, they just don’t know good music,” I said and Sean walked inside of the kitchen.

“I don’t think it’s crap, dad, I just think their music is pointless,” Sean opened the fridge and took out a can of soda. “Honestly, ‘goo goo goo joob’?”

“It’s a reference to Humpty Dumpy… I think,” I told Sean.

“Whatever,” he said and rolled his eyes.

“Hey, you’re becoming more American, I do the whole ‘whatever with eye roll’ thing,” I smirked.

He scoffed.

“And that too!” I added and Landon and I laughed.

Landon and the others were downstairs while I was upstairs listening to music. It definitely relaxed me. I locked my window and place several things around it so if someone came through my window, it would make a lot of noise.

I was listening to Evanescence when I heard tapping. I ignored it for a while, but then I heard a pounding. I jumped out of my seat and reached for something sharp to stab the vampire with, and turned to the window, but saw my tanned boyfriend. I sighed in pure relief and placed a hand over my heart trying to get it back to normal.

I walked over to the window and opened it. “You dumbass!”

He smiled. “Sorry, baby.”

“Why didn’t you call?” I asked.

“I did, but you didn’t answer,” he said and folded his arms across his chest.

I walked over to my nightstand and saw my phone was turned off because I didn’t charge it.

“Oh, my bad,” I chuckled and showed him my turned off phone. “I forgot to charge it. Where have you been?”

“I called a meeting about setting patrol shifts around your place,” Paul said in a very serious tone.

“What about my mom? What if he goes after her?” I asked worried.

“Jared is on her tail and will follow her from work at night,” Paul explained and opened his arms. I immediately went into his arms. I sighed contently. This was my heaven, in his arms. Why I doubted that I loved him was hard to believe. He gave me peace no one could.

“I love you,” I said and Paul pulled me from the hug and grinned.

“Yeah?” he asked his brown eyes shining.

I nodded. “With all of my heart.”

“I love you with all of my being,” he kissed me.

I kissed him back with the same aggression he was giving me. He started to back me up until we reached my bed. He placed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. He picked me up until my head rested on the pillow. His rough hand went under my shirt and caressed my curves. I moaned his name into the kiss and broke the kiss and moved my head to the side to give him access to my neck.

He grazed his teeth on my neck and I shuddered out of pure pleasure. I clawed his back and wrapped my leg around him. Since I had shorts, his hand moved to my legs and he caressed them softly.

There was a loud tap. We both looked to my window and saw Seth and Quil with grins on their face. Paul was off of me and he went over to them.

“What hell you fucking pervs?!” Paul pulled down on the blinds. He turned to me and smiled. “I should go because I saw your mom’s car outside.”

“Boo, I want you to stay with me,” I said in a small pout.

He laughed and cupped my face with his large hands and pecked my lips several times. His eyes told me he loved me more than anything in the world and that he would fight the devil himself to keep my safe.

“I love you, Erin Stone.”

“I love you, Paul Parker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Found a song perfect for Erin and Paul



Comment ♥