Status: New chapter coming along :)

He Calls a Mansion, Not a House, but a Tomb

Chapter 15

Frank's POV

"Frankiee..." I heard the menacing voice call out. I shivered; frozen in place. My eyes were open, but I was blind in the darkness. I felt something slither over my wrist, smooth and warm; sending jolts of electricity through my body.
I suddenly felt paralyzed in that position, unable to move. I tried to scream, but nothing came out.
"Frankie, baby, it'll be alright; I'll make it all better." The creeping voice spoke; trying to lace it's ghostly scratchiness with fraudulent sweetness.
I heard a gunshot; a piercing sound, reverberating off of invisible walls, pounding in my ears. I felt hot drops of liquid speckle onto my cheek; burning my skin. Tears began to form under my eyelids, beginning to fall; mingling with what I knew was blood.
"Frankie, it'll get better. All better, you'll see..."


I opened my eyes quickly, relishing the light pouring into the room. I smiled a bit deliriously, happy to be awake. Alive.
I sat up, a bit too quickly, giving myself a head rush.
"Frank, you ready?" I heard Gerard call from down the hall. When he appeared in the hallway, he obviously had had his coffee already. His eyes were sparkling, his face was alert. I smiled at him.
"Yes, I guess. Can I wear pajamas to the hospital?" I asked, giggling. Gerard grinned, walking into the bedroom.
"Well, no one really minds. It's a 6:00 AM appointment, you may as well be able to have your PJ pants on." He joked, helping me into my wheelchair.
I was finally getting my casts off. Well, my wrist cast off. The leg was taking it's sweet time to heal.
Truthfully, somewhere inside, I didn't want to get my cast off. What if that means Gerard will expect me to just go home? There's no real reason for me to stay with Gerard and Mikey if I'm able to use crutches, I suppose.
I frowned.
What if we never speak again? What if this is just a one-time thing; after it's done, life goes back to normal? I don't think I could bear that.
I hope we could at least stay friends.

At the hospital, after waiting about an hour (I should have brought my laptop), Gerard and I were sent into a small room to wait on a doctor. We already had gone through X-rays with Dr Marshall, now we were just waiting for him to return.
The door swung open, and Dr Marshall walked in. I smiled.
"Hello, Frank, Gerard." He said with a smile, nodding to us both.
"Your wrist looks nice and ready to have the cast removed." Dr Marshall said, looking over the X-rays as he spoke.
Gerard patted my shoulder reassuringly and I smiled up at him.
"Okay," Dr Marshall began, carrying a small saw with a circular blade towards me. Gerard's hand began to squeeze my shoulder. "If you could put your arm up onto the table, I'll take off the cast."
I lifted my arm,resting it on the table towards Dr Marshall. "Um... If you make a mistake, is that going to hurt?" Gerard asked nervously. I chuckled along with Dr Marshall.
"This is a special saw that pretty much vibrates against the skin, but can cut through the cast material." Dr Marshall explained.
"Technology these days..." Gerard joked. I smiled.

I smiled, flexing my fingers, rotating my wrist.
"It''s better if you don't do a lot of heavy lifting for a few days, letting your wrist regain it's strength." Dr Marshall explained. I nodded. "So, I'll give you the crutches, but you might want to use the wheelchair for a little while longer." He said.
"Thank you." I said, smiling.
"Okay, so, have fun out there; be safe." Dr Marshall said, grinning, leading Gerard and I out of the room.
When we got home, Gerard wheeled me into the living room where I sat myself down onto the couch, refusing Gerard's help.
"I can do it." I said, smiling. Gerard shook his head, a gently smile on his face.
"Mikey's going to be home soon. I'm going out for a while, will you be okay on your own?" Gerard asked.
I nodded. "Could you just get me my laptop, please?" I asked, timidly. Gerard smiled before walking off to the hallway.
He returned holding the laptop in his hands and rested it down on my lap. "Thanks." I whispered, turning it on.
"No problem; I'll see you tonight." Gerard said, kissing my forehead before walking off again.
I felt my cheeks burn and I bit my lip. I took a deep breathe, closing my eyes. Something must be wrong with me for wanting him to have kissed me on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD!! I am SO SORRY!! 4 months without an update DX
Writer's block. :(
I'm having trouble getting to the climax of the story XD
I have the situation in my head, but I don't know HOW to get there!!!!!
Anyone have any home remedies for writer's block?? XD