Sequel: *** Isn't My Case

It Was a Lie When They Smiled

Red Eye

Frank’s POV

“So you mean to say that if you dyed your hair hot pink, you would be magazines, but if Bob did, he wouldn’t be in magazines?” I asked Gerard, as I stuffed a pancake into my mouth.

“Pretty m-” Gerard started before getting cut off by Ashley.

“No, it’s mine,” She laughed, quickly jumping in her chair. Delilah and Kierstyn were following her shaking their heads.

“I told you, we will get it,” Kierstyn huffed.

“Get what?” Ray asked.

“Ashley’s virginity,” I laughed. Mikey smirked to himself.

“Hardy-har-har,” Ashley sarcastically laughed.

“Really though, what?” Gerard asked.

“Her cell phone,” Delilah replied.

“Oh… what's wrong with her cell phone?” asked Mikey.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it,” Ashley replied taking a sip of her coffee.

“But-,” Mikey started.

“Don’t worry about it.”

Gerard’s POV

“Excuse me ma’am,” I said waving my hand at the flight attendant. She came over with the food cart and smiled.

“May I help you, sir?”

“Can I have a cup of water please?” I asked.

“Surely,” she replied, getting a plastic cup out. I looked behind me at Frank and Delilah. Dee was giggling at Frank, whose seat belt had locked so he couldn’t get his iPod that had fallen on the floor.

“You know you can unbuckle now, right?” I asked with a smirk, trying not to wake up Kierstyn.

“Here you go, sir,” the attendant said, handing me the cup. I grabbed it from her and smiled.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied and continued walking down the isle.

I looked back at Frank and Delilah again. Dee was laughing because of what I told Frank. He must have given me a dirty look after I said that. But he had his iPod. I smiled and looked across the isle at Ash and Mikey. They were watching a movie; I couldn’t tell what it was though. Then across from Frank and Dee were Bob and Ray. They were talking about how awesome the tour was going to be and what they were gonna do when they got there.

“I’m gonna do the same thing I did before we started going over the big pond to England,” said Ray.

Delilah’s POV

“Frank,” I whispered.

“What?” he replied.

“Ping,” I said laughing.

Frank shook his head. “That was not funny,” he said.

“Sure it was,” I said.

“Sure it wasn’t,” Frank replied laughing.

“Liar! You started laughing too!"

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Exactly,” I exclaimed laughing a little bit. Gerard turned around.

“Dudes…shh!”

“Sorry,” Frank and I said, hanging our heads.

Gerard turned back around.

“I love you,” I whispered to Frank.

“I love you, too.”

“I love you more.”

“No, I love you more.”

“What is this our 1,204 time arguing like this? I lost count,” I said.

“1,203,” Frank replied.

“No, actually I think it’s 1,204.”

“1,203.”

“1,204.”

“1,203.”

“1,204.”

“1,203”

“I love you more,” I smiled.

“No, I love you more.”

“1,204!”

“Damn it,” Frank murmured.

A flight attendant pulled her cart up next to Frank’s seat.

“Anything from the cart?” she asked. I looked at Frank, then back at the flight attendant.

“Ugh… I’ll have a Pepsi or Coke, whatever one it is,” I said. Frank looked at me and shook his head.

“What?” I asked, shrugging my shoulders. The flight attendant poured a can of Pepsi into a plastic cup.

“Nothing,” Frank replied.

“And for you, sir?” she asked, handing me my Pepsi. I pulled down the small tray table and set my drink on it.

“Water's fine,” said Frank with a smile. She smiled back and poured Frank a cup of water. She handed it to him, smiled, and walked away.

Since we were in the back of the plane we were right by the small airplane kitchenette. I hear a few of the attendants giggle with excitement.

“Oh my gosh, he's so cute!” one of them squealed. I didn’t want to look behind me because knowing people these days, you look back at them they either give you a dirty look, or when you turn your head back around they start giggling about you, and making fun of you. I hated it.

I must have had a dirty look on my face, because Frank was shaking my arm.

“What?” I asked, trying not to snap.

“It’s okay. They can’t get me, they never will. I wouldn’t want anyone else except you. And that’s a promise,” he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

I smiled and looked up at him. “You’re getting them jealous,” I said.

“Let them be jealous then. That’s not going to stop me from loving you,” he replied.

Mikey’s POV

Ashley rested her head on my shoulder as we watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Soon she was sleeping soundly. I turned off the movie and took our head phones off. I looked over at Gerard and Kierstyn. They were right next to the window.

I wondered how they could ever sit there knowing they were crossing the ocean. I used to be paranoid when it came to flying over the ocean. I would say it’s gotten a lot better. But just a little bit.

“Yo Gee,” I said. He turned his head toward me.

“Yo.”

“Is Kierstyn sleeping?” I asked. He nodded.

“Ashley?” he asked.

“Mhm,” I replied.

We both looked back at Dee to see if she was sleeping. She wasn’t…she was still up.

“Hey, Frank,” I said. He and Delilah looked over at me.

“Yeah?”

“You’re lucky your chick isn’t sleeping,” I said.

Frank laughed at the fact I called Dee a chick. She hated it. I don’t know why but she did. Gerard laughed at Delilah’s face expression. Her eyebrows were raised and her chin was down as she looked at me. The 'you-wanna-say-that-again?' look.

“I mean, you’re lucky Delilah isn’t sleeping,” I said rephrasing what I had said before. Delilah smiled and gave me a satisfied look.

“Why? Ash and Kierstyn fall asleep?” Frank asked. Gerard and I nodded.

“Yeah,” we replied.

Frank gave us a toothy grin. “Ha ha!”

“Dude, shh! You’re so loud,” Bob said, nudging his way into our conversation.

“Like that wasn’t any louder,” Ray said to Bob.

“Oh, burn,” Frank whispered.

“Oh my gosh, Frank. Don’t start,” Delilah laughed.

“Sorry,” He replied.

I chuckled and signaled a flight attendant with a cart over. As she walked over to us I noticed Delilah glaring at her.

“May I help you, sir?” she asked.

“Can I have a cup of water?” I asked. She smiled, nodded and poured a cup of water for me. As she walked away I saw Dee tracking her down while she glared at her.

“Dee, you okay?” Gerard asked. Delilah quickly shook her head as if he distracted her from day dreaming.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied.

“She’s mad because the flight chicks like me,” added Frank.

“Ah,” Ray said, nodding his head. Dee rolled her eyes.

“Dee, it’s fine everyone does it,” I said.

“I know but… but… ahh I got nothing. I guess you’re right,” she sighed.

I smiled, so did everyone else. I always wanted to know why girls always got so jealous when another girl checked out their man. Then again… we boys do the same thing. I still don’t get it....