Sequel: *** Isn't My Case

It Was a Lie When They Smiled

From Bad Day to Out of This World

Delilah’s POV

“Whoa, wait. You 2 want to go to the hospital just to see if Dee is able to have kids?” Gerard asked Frank and I. I nodded.

“Gerard, please the question is killing me!” I begged.

“I think it’s a good idea,” Ray said. Frank smiled.

“Yeah, I mean the poor girl has gone though so much stress and we can’t leave her wondering,” Ashley added.

“Fine… you guys have 6 hours,” Gerard finally agreed.

“Thank you so much!” I said giving him a hug.

Frank and I got to the hospital. They told us that they could check and then told us to wait.

“Do you want anything to eat?” Frank asked. His warm hand covered mine as he asked.

“Ugh… no that’s okay,” I replied. He nodded.

“Mrs. Iero,” a man in a white jacket called. I stood up.

“Yes?” I asked.

“We can take you now,” he said.

“I’ll stay here,” Frank said. I smiled and walked over to the doctor. I followed him down the corridors into a room.

“Can you get this done with in 5 hours?” I asked.

“We could try,” the doctor replied.

(4 hours later)

We arrived back at the hospital after going out to eat… you can just imagine how many things we had to sign. We sat in the waiting room.

“Delilah, its fine,” Frank assured as he put his arm around me. I took a deep breath.

“I hope you’re right,” I replied. About 45 minutes went by.

“Mr. and Mrs. Iero,” a nurse said. Frank and I stood up.

“The doctor would like to see you,” she added. I grasped Frank’s hand as we walked towards the nurse down long white hallway into the doctor’s office. My heart beat faster as we walked into the small blue room with the nurse.

Frank’s palms were getting sweaty. I let go of his hand so he could wipe it off.

“You can take a seat the doctor will be here in about 2 minutes,” and with that the nurse walked out of the room and shut the door behind her.

“Frank,” I said after a few seconds.

“Yeah, Dee?” he replied.

I took a deep breath, “I’m sorry if it can’t happen… really”

“It’s not your fault if it can’t… I’ll love you anyway.”

I smiled weakly. In my head I kept thinking

“Please come back with good news! Please come back with good news!”

The doctor walked in.

“Hello again,” he said joyfully.

“Hi,” Frank and I chimed. The doctor sat behind his desk. There was an awkward silence. I felt Frank’s hand slowly grasp mine as the doctor shuffled thorough some papers. He pulled out a file and flipped though papers in there. When he found the paper he was looking for he yanked it out and placed it neatly in front of him.

“Mr. and Mrs. Iero… we looked over your tests and,” he started. My heart raced and I closed my eyes.

“Please say I can! Please say I can!” I thought. Faster and faster those four words ran though my head. I bit my lip.

“Mrs. Iero,” the doctor said pausing. There was another silence.

“I have no clue what doctor you went to before but they shouldn’t be giving you false
information,” the doctor said finally. I opened my eyes.

“What’s that mean?” Frank asked almost afraid to hear the answer.

“It means, Mr. Iero, your wife can have children.”

I broke down and hugged Frank.

“Oh my god,” I cried happily. Frank hugged me tightly. I looked up at him. He had a huge smile on his face and was crying himself. We stood up.

“Thank you so much,” I said as I wiped a tear away from my eye. The doctor smiled.

“You’re very welcome,” he said standing up.

Frank shook his hand, “Really thanks.”

I went over and gave the doctor a hug.

“Thank you,” I cried.

Gerard’s POV

(2 hours ago)

“I hope every thing goes okay,” said Kierstyn. She and I sat on the couch with Ashley and he guys.

“Yeah me too,” Ray replied. We all agreed. But then it came to the

“What ifs”.

Like:

What if it doesn’t?

What if it does?

What if she gets pregnant on tour?

And

What if she gets so upset that she can’t that she falls deeply in depression and starts doing drugs or stops doing shows?

What if that happens and we have to kick her out of the band?

So many questions… but none that have answers.

(1 and a half hour later)

The door to the bus opened. Frank and Delilah walked up the stairs. I noticed Dee had tear stains on her face and that her make up had been running. We didn’t run up and ask questions… we would wait for her to tell us on her own. But I knew that all of us wanted to know the answer now.

“Hey, Dee,” Ashley greeted getting up from the table. Delilah smiled weakly.

“Hey,” She said. Ash gave Dee a hug. I shook my head… I knew Ash wanted to ask what happened.

“Guys, we have some news for you,” Frank said. The rest of us were either biting our lip or our eyes were filled with curiosity.

“DELILAH! HOLY CRAP!” Kierstyn said squeezing Dee. She didn’t even struggle to get out of the hug… instead she hugged back and smiled.

“Frank… there’s only one thing okay… try NOT to get her pregnant on tour… I mean we just started in October… and we’re ending some time in March,” Bob said. Frank glared at him. Soon the commotion calmed down and we were back to living the way we did. Delilah and I checked out myspace and read some fan mail on there. We got some long letters and some quick notes.

Hey guys and Dee!
I can’t wait to see you guys today! Good luck!
Love,
Kate


“Aww,” Delilah said smiling.

“Dear Delilah,” I read. Delilah snatched the lap top away.

“It’s for me! Back off,” she hissed laughing afterwards.

“Okay, okay good lord,” I said.

Delilah’s POV

Dear Delilah,
I’m pretty sure you won’t answer back but right now I need someone to talk to. Well I need to let out my problems and just be happy I told some one. I have no friends to tell so I mind as well tell you.

Well… my parents don’t understand I hate the school I’m going to. Every one there yells obnoxiously and doesn’t even notice I exist. I mean they run into me and don’t say sorry. The teachers don’t even notice me. I mean they’ll hand me back my work but if I raise my hand they won’t call on me. They’ll see no one else has their hand up and go and answer the question them selves.

And I would be telling my friend Aaron about this… he always listened… but he passed away a few days ago because his parent’s are very abusive. And my parents didn’t even let me go to the wake. He was a huge fan of you guys.

I just don’t know where to turn and I know suicide is defiantly NOT the way to go. I find my self crying my self to sleep every night. But if no one listens to me then what makes anyone think a therapist would help?

I’m also under a lot of stress and I’m super busy. I have horseback riding lessons once a week, then I have homework I have to do, and then guitar lessons every night, and I have to learn how to use this dang sewing machine. It’s really just a lot to do.

But for me listening to your music is all I have to do to make me feel better. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow!

Love always,
Sallie

P.S.: Back stage passes!


“I must write back,” I said to my self. Gerard looked at me.

“What?! I feel bad for the girl! And she has no one else to turn to,” I argued. Gee shook his head.

“That was sent yesterday,” Gerard said.

“So?” I asked. He nodded that ‘you got a point’ nod. I smiled.

“No,” he said.

“ASHLEY,” I called from the bathroom. I heard ash dragging her feet over to the door.

“Here,” she said blandly handing me eyeliner. I smiled.

“Thank you,” I said happily. Ashley sighed and went back to whatever she was doing. I quickly put on my eyeliner knowing something was wrong.

“Ashley,” I said walking out of the bathroom.

“Huh?” she grunted turning around.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. She shook her head.

“Hey I’m going for a walk wanna come?” I questioned, grabbing my coat off the couch.

“Go,” Mikey said. Ashley sighed.

“There’s going to be fans,” I said trying to encourage her. “Can I go?” Kierstyn asked. I nodded.

“Of course” I exclaimed. Kierstyn smiled and put her jacket on. Mikey took Ashley’s out of the small closet and handed it to her.

“Go,” he repeated. He had a slight smile on his face. Ash groaned and threw her coat on. We walked off the bus and just walked around for a bit. He was getting ready to leave himself to go catch up with the guys.

They just went to go get coffee and maybe meet a few fans. He put his hood up and walked out of the door. We girls got our shoes on. I wore my vans… they were warmer than my converse but not as warm as my boots…which I never wear.

“Ready?” Kierstyn asked. She waited by the small set of stairs leading off the bus.

“Yup,” I smiled flinging the end of my scarf over my shoulder.

“Yeah,” Ashley said… she was almost happy now. Guess Mikey and I weren’t the only ones on the bus who suffered from bipolar.

“Hey, Dee,” Frank said, walking over to me. I smiled.

“Hi,” I replied. Frank handed me a paper like cup with a cap on it… almost like something from Spot Coffee or somewhere like that.

“Aww thank you,” I said taking the warm cup out of his hands. Frank hugged me.

“Cold?” I asked laughing. Frank pulled away and nodded.

“Aww,” Kierstyn smiled.

“Do you wanna walk with us?” she added.

“No, it’s okay,” He said shaking his head, “We’re gonna go watch a few shows.”
I nodded.

“Alright well have fun,” I said giving him a hug. Frank kissed my forehead and started to walk away.

“Oh and thanks again for the cappuccino,” I called. Frank turned around.

“You’re welcome!” he called back. He continued walking.

“So…” I said taking a sip of my cappuccino. I jumped up and down because I just burnt my mouth.

“Ahh,” I said painfully. Ashley was standing there laughing.

“Hot?” Kierstyn asked, laughing a little bit her self.

“No… it’s really cold,” I replied. Ashley ran over to me with a hand full of snow.

“Eat it,” She demanded.

“What?! There’s barely any snow on the ground where did you get that from?” I asked.

“The ground, duh,” Ashley replied.

“I’d rather let my mouth burn than eat snow off the pavement.”

“Fine,” Ashley said. The next thing I knew the side of my face was covered in snow. I closed my eyes and nodded slowly.

“Alright,” I said wiping the cold frozen liquid off my face.

“Hold this,” I said handing my cappuccino to Kierstyn. She took it out of my hands.

“Can I try it?” she asked. I nodded my head and piled some snow up off the ground.

“Don’t you dare throw that at-“Ashley started… but it was too late… I already let it fly out of my hands.

“Me,” she finished after standing still for 10 seconds. Kierstyn and I laughed. I took my cappuccino back from Kierstyn and continued drinking it now that it was cooled off a little bit. Ashley wiped the snow off her face and continued walking with us.

“What are we going to do?” I asked.

“Ugh… I don’t know,” Kierstyn said.

“Hey Dee, don’t you ever feel like an animal not being able to leave this fenced in area?” Ashley asked. I shook my head.

“Not really… it’s like a park just a little smaller… but it’s big enough,” I explained. This was newer for Kierstyn and Ashley. They’ve never been on tour with us like this before. Not only that but for the past to months we’ve been playing in arenas so it was a little different.

“Hey, look that girl is wearing a MCR shirt,” Kierstyn pointed out. I laughed.

“Awesome,” I replied.

“Hey maybe she’s looking for us…err… you,” Ashley said. I smiled.

“Maybe,” I said.

“Dee, you’re usually all over the place when there’s something to do with fans,” Ashley added. I shrugged.

“What am I supposed to do…. run over and say ‘holy crap I love your shirt’?” I said. Ashley and Kierstyn looked at each other then at me and nodded.

“Yup,” they chimed. I smiled.

“Come on,” I replied turning left towards our fan. We purposely walked at her and someone who looked like her sister.

“Oh my gosh! I love your shirt,” I said, “its awesome!”

The girl’s eyes lit up. I laughed.

“Hi,” she said. She was smiling so each corner of her lips was touching her ears.

“I’m Sallie,” she added.

“Hi Sallie,” I said sticking my hand out. I shook hands with Sallie.

“Hi,” Ashley waved.

“Oh… this is Ashley… you know… Mikey’s wife,” I said, “And that’s Kierstyn… Gee’s fiancé.”

Sallie smiled.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” Kierstyn replied, returning the favor.

“This is my cousin… Ashley,” Sallie introduced. That Ashley waved.

“Ohh I love your name!” my Ashley replied.

Sallie’s cousin laughed, “Thank you.”

“Auto graph and picture… right?” I asked. Sallie nodded. I pulled a few different types of makers and pens out of my pocket.

“Hold this again,” I said handing Kierstyn my cappuccino. She took the cup out of my hands.

“What did you want me to sign?” I asked.

Sallie looked around… “Ugh…”

She pulled her winter jacket off.

“My hoodie,” she finally said. I smiled.

“You got it,” I replied.

“Can you sign the sleeve?” Sallie asked.

“Of course,” I smiled. Sallie held out her sleeve… pulling the cap of the white marker-ish type thing I started to sign Sallie’s sleeve.

“Thank you,” She said smiling. I nodded. She threw her winter jacket back on. Kierstyn handed me my cappuccino. Her cousin, Ashley, pulled a camera out of her pocket.

“Come on,” I said gesturing Sallie to come over. She was kind of short compared to me… but I’d say only 3 inches. Sallie smiled and came over.

“Well… you’ve been waiting for this day to come… do something,” Ashley said. Sallie blushed a little bit from embarrassment.

“Its okay it happens to most of our fans,” I comforted putting my arm around her shoulder.

“Aww,” Ashley… our Ashley that is… smiled. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Ready?” Sallie’s Ashley asked.

“Wait, Wait, Wait!” Sallie said, “Delilah can we get a picture back to back you ‘Yo, Yo, Yo, what up’ kind of thing?”

I laughed.

“Sure. Why not?”

Sallie smiled. We stood back to back and crossed our arms.

“Ready, now?” Ashley asked.

“Yes,” Sallie replied to her impatient cousin.

“Okay… 1…2…3,” Ashley counted taking the picture. I laughed.

“Awesome,” I exclaimed giving Sallie a high-five.

“Yeah,” Sallie laughed. We said by to each other and she started walking away with her cousin.

“Hey, Sallie,” I called. Sallie spun around.

“Yeah?” she called back.

“Come here really quick.”

Sallie walked back over to me, leaving her cousin in the dust.

“Yeah?” She asked again with a pleasing smile on her face.

“Did you write that letter to me yesterday with something about school and a kid named Aaron,” I asked. Sallie’s smiled quickly disappeared.

“Yeah,” She said slowly but softly.

“I’m really sorry… I lost one of my closest family members last year,” I said giving just a smile of hope, “My teachers in my school acted the same way… and I’m proud you learned suicide is not the way to go. Tell your parent’s that every one is annoying you and you can’t stand that school.

And if they say ‘Psh yeah I doubt that’ then tell them to go there and look though the windows though the doors of your classes,” I suggested. Sallie smiled.

“Thanks… I’ll let you know what happens! But do you write back?”

“Ugh… see… I’ve been thinking maybe I can set up like a thingy because honestly I’ve been think about giving advise out to people… like you know how on MCRMY. Net they have a first-aid tent?

Well I was thinking about something like that… and we have plenty of video camera’s… heck I’ll just explain it all on an interview,” I laughed.

“Okay… well, thanks anyway,” She said. I opened my arms to give her a hug. She wrapped her arms around me tightly.

“Thank you so much! I would have been totally lost with out this band,” she said happily. I patted her back.

“No, thank you for believing in us that we could help you find your way,” I replied. She let go.

“Alright… Ashley’s getting annoyed I should get going,” Sallie said. I laughed.

“Alright well I hope you enjoy the show… and good luck with school,” I said as she started walking away.

“Good luck on stage,” she called back as she waved. I waved back and turned around. I put my cup up to my face and took a sip of the warm cappuccino.

“I love your fans,” our Ashley said. I nodded.

“Yup… they’re like no other band fans I know,” I replied, “no other band fans I know.”