Sequel: *** Isn't My Case

It Was a Lie When They Smiled

Unfinished bussiness

Delilah’s POV

“So Dee, How did the interview go,” Bob asked as I walked onto the bus.

“It could have been better,” I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

“Hey, Dee! Come join us,” Frank said gesturing me to come over. I noticed there was another music show crew here. I wasn’t in the mood for an interview like this right now… but I’d go anyway.

“Hey,” I said taking a mic and sitting next to Frank.

“She just came back from another interview,” Frank pointed out. I nodded.

“Well Hey, there Delilah,” Mikey said. He tried to sound offended by the fact I didn’t say hi to him personally yet.

“If you ask me how New York City was again I’ll start calling you-“

“Nooo!”

“Hello, Mikey.”

“Hi.”

“Ray.”

“Hi.”

“Bob…Bob… fine be that way! Frank.”

“Hey, Dee.”

“Interviewer lady… sorry if that sounds rude… but I don’t know your name.”

“Ha, ha. Hi, I’m Sam.”

“Hi, Sam.”

“And ‘Hi’ to Gerard where ever he is… and Ashley and Kierstyn.”

“Okay… Delilah, you can stop,” Frank said.

I smiled, “Sorry.”

I ran another concert by myself that night. And went right to bed when I got on the bus. We had a thing to go to tomorrow in the after noon… I needed my sleep.

Now you’re thinking: What is this thing you have to go to?

Answer: It’s sort of like a party. Like a privet concert. There we go. It’s a privet concert. I’ve never done a privet concert before.

(Later at the privet concert)

“So, are we gonna meet a few people first?” Ashley asked.

“I am. You go that way and I’ll go this way,” I said pointing left and right. I felt like a crossing guard. Now move along, children, move along.

“Got it,” Ashley said starting to walk away. I stood there in a small crowd of people. They were coming up to me and asking questions and giving me hugs. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Delilah,” a man’s voice said.

Quickly I turned around.

“Holy crap!”

Frank’s POV

“Hey, Ash did you see Dee at all? We’re going on in like 20 minutes,” I asked.

Ashley nodded, “She’s talking to some people. Mikey is some where in that crowd too. Don’t worry she’ll be back.”

I sighed and took a drink of my water.

“So how do you think she’s doing so far with being silver?” Ashley asked.

I shrugged, “She doing pretty good. I’m proud of her. I knew she’d be able to.”

“Frank… you know not even heroin can change the way she felt when you promised her a devoice if she kept it up.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You should have really looked into her eyes and saw how shocked she was you said that.”

“Wow…”

“She love’s you, Frank. I don’t think she’s told you this before, but you’re what she’s been looking for her whole life.”

I smiled to myself.

“Ooh, look Crunch Bars!” she said walking away. I laughed. Leave it to Ash to make something so depressing into something completely different.

Delilah’s POV

“Did I scare you?”

He looked very familiar. I knew exactly who it was too.

“You scared me ever since you got drunk,” I commented. Nick glared at me.

“I was drunk get over it… you know you enjoyed it,” he said. I shook my head.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Lair.”

“No, I’m not lying.”

“So what have you been doing with your self lately? I mean it’s so weird running into you here.”

“You don’t know what I do?”

“Let me guess… you…. strip.”

“NO! Dumbass! I’m in My Chemical Romance!”

“I thought that picture on the news looked familiar. You married?”

“Yeah.”

“To who.”

“Frank.”

“Frank.”

“Iero.”

“So then what’s your last name?”

“Iero… are you drunk again?”

“Psh… you bet.”

“Well, if you don’t mind I have a husband to get to,” I said trying to pass by him.

“You got me to get though,” Nick replied, stepping in front of me.

“I have body guards to beat you.”

“If they can’t hear you they can’t come get you.”

“I’m not going any-“

Nick covered my mouth. I tried to fight back but I couldn’t. The small basement in the house was packed barely anyone could get through. Nick could. He pushed people out of the way as he dragged me along.

“We have some unfinished business to take care of,” He mumbled as he pulled me up the stairs. I saw Mikey but I didn’t know if he saw me. I rammed into the walls and everything to try and get his attention. Nick kicked the basement door open. I could see that everyone was down stairs because the upstairs was completely empty.

I tried to make my feet heavy but Nick was strong. Really…. Really strong just like how he was before. I had gotten stronger since high school myself. It figured the place he would drag me into was a bed room. I didn’t want to go though this, not now. I tried to scream for help and stomped on the floor as Nick started to kiss my face.

I could hear someone starting to warm up. No one would be able to hear me. I stopped trying to get out of this… I knew I wouldn’t be able to.

“Hey, Nick,” I said as he kissed me.

“Try to finish up in like I don’t know 18 minutes I have a show to do.”

He didn’t say anything. The only thing he did was throw me on the bed. I rolled my eyes. He was such a jerk. There was no way I was getting out of his hands. But maybe if I was late they’d come looking for me and have this guy arrested.

What am I saying?!

I couldn’t let Nick do this. I struggled to get out of his grip.

“Get off me.” I yelled. I tried to move my arms and push him off of me, but I couldn’t. It’s kind of hard when your shoulders are practically digging into the bed.

“Can’t hit me now can you,” he snickered, “Don’t you start crying again.”

I wasn’t going to… I wasn’t planning on it. I could barely move my legs, but with the strength I had I tried to knee him in his back. Success. The only thing that was unsuccessful was my mind. Kneeing him forward did nothing but made him fall on top of me. He was heavy. I breathed heavily as I thought about what has happening inside my body. My ribs probably getting ready to snap and stab my lungs; my heart getting ready to stop.

I tried to reach for something that would get me off this bed or at least out from under this horse. There was no night stand, no dresser close enough. I felt for the side of the head board. My arm couldn’t bend that way but I tried to make it so it could to save my life. I didn’t care what he thought I was doing, this bed wasn’t going to be my death bed.

I successfully pulled myself away from him and breathed heavier than before.

“Stop,” I said repeatedly though gasps.

“Delilah, you owe me,” Nick said.

“Owe you what? I gave you want you wanted when I was 16,” I replied.

“I wasn’t finished with you,” he said digging into his back pocket. I jumped off the bed and headed for the door. That man was still as fast as he was when he was a boy. He too jumped of the bed and blocked the door. I gasped and moved away. His pocket knife was in his hand as he approached me. I backed up still.

“No,” I whispered. Soon I was screaming ‘no’ because I was getting backed into a corner. I wedged myself into it and still moved my feet trying to wedge my self into the wall. Nick dropped the pocket knife as he once again pinned me to the wall. I trembled as he brought his face closer to mine. He gently started to kiss my lips.

I still struggled to get out of his grip. He grabbed my hands as he still kissed me and held them both to my collar bone. I tried my best not to cry. I knew he would get mad. Suddenly the door opened. Nick still kissed me as if it wasn’t open at all.

“Oh… sorry… I didn’t mean to disturb you guys… I was just looking for Delilah,” I heard Mikey say. I struggled more as the door started to shut. I moved my head away from Nick.

“Mikey,” I yelled, “Mikey, help!”

The door opened again. “Mikey,” I repeated. I heard him run across the floor boards. He threw Nick off of me.

“Hey, Mikey did you-“ Frank asked as he appeared in the door way.

“Frank,” I said happily running over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

“What’s going on,” Frank asked not sounding happy at all. Our manager sent our body guards and security, if you could call it that, up. Nick was taken away the second I told them he tried to rape me. Frank, still very unhappy about the situation, hugged me tightly.

“Show now, discuss later,” He said quietly.

“Yeah,” I agreed. Mikey came over and hugged me.

“Thank you so much,” I said hugging him back tightly.

“You’re welcome,” he replied. We played the show. It was awesome. We had fun. But the closer the ending of the show came the closer I had to explain what happed. I hated having personal talks like that… Frank knew that… I was hopping he wouldn’t ask so many questions.