Status: hiatus

A Dragon's True Nature

Introductions

"I refuse to put up with this from you!" Galbatorix says in a stern voice. Kanashii stares at him defiantly. "Boy, you have courage to still have that defiant glint in your eyes!" He laughs as he drops her to the ground. She lands on her side, and lets out a great gust of air.

"D...damn you!" Kanashii shouts, out of breath. She stands up on wobbly legs, and lays her hand flat against the wall. "How....much more are...you going to...take from me before....you just leave me alone!" Kanashii shouts.

"And what do you honestly think I took from you?" Galbatorix questions, looking at Kanashii with raise eyebrows.

"You took my mother, my heritage, and just in the past...what....24 hours, you've taken my sword, and plus, my horse. Which I'll remind you...I RAISED!!" Kanashii says, glaring at him. His eyes narrow as he turns to look at Kanashii.

"Need I remind you that you belong to me. Your father's last words on his death bed was for you to be here until the day that you've grown enough that you can go out in Alegasia and make a life for yourself." Galbatorix says, looking at Kanashii with eyes that say there's nothing she can say to change his mind.

"I'm 20 years old! I AM ready to chart my own life!" Kanashii says, glaring at him with insulted eyes.

"Once again! I choose when you are ready to go out! This discussion is OVER." Galbatorix says before he turns his back on Kanashii and walks out the room.

"Damn him!" Kanashii shouts, slamming her hand against the wall.

'How do you know that man?' The dragon demands.

"Well...you see...um...I don't think I'm ready to discuss that at the present time, but enough about me. I was kinda wondering what your name was." Kanashii says, looking at the baby dragon with interested eyes.

'Drake.' The baby dragon says in a happy voice. Kanashii bows to the miniature dragon.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Bjartskular Drake." Kanashii says in a respectful voice. Drake bends his head.

'And to you as well, Shur'tugal svit-kona Kanashii.' Drake says in a respectful voice as well.

"Ah. So you know." Kanashii says, smiling.

'I've known since the first time you touched my egg.' Drake says.

"Interesting." Kanashii says in a thoughtful voice.

'I guess it is kind of interesting, but tell me. How do you plan on getting out of here?' Drake demands, looking around the room for a way out before turning to look at Kanashii expectantly.

"Well.....uh....I'm not completely sure at the present time. Right now, I just want to rest." Kanashii says as she yawns.

'Is that wise considering where we are?' Drake questions, looking at Kanashii with worried eyes.

"You speak as though you were YEARS older than you actually are." Kanashii says, looking at Drake with strange eyes.

'My knowledge comes of my instincts. Nothing more, nothing less.' Drake says.

"Okay." Kanashii says, nodding in understanding. She collapses against the bed, and sits down. She falls back, and lays there. After a while, Drake jumps up, and curls up on her stomach.

*Good to know there's someone in this world who still cares about me.* Kanashii mentally whispers before falling asleep. Drake puzzles over this statements meaning for several hours before he himself also falls into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ancient Language -
Bjartskular : bright scales
Shur'tugal svit-kona: Dragon rider elf woman of great praise

Ha! I got another one up!
Peace!!
KcA