Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Ten

"Calm down. Just calm down." No matter how many times I say it, it just won't work. On top of that it's began to rain. Tears are falling harder, and I begin to hyperventilate. "Jess!" I turn to see someone yelling my name. Mickey.

"No!" My voice was meant to be strong and demanding, but it came out a shrill yell. He runs into the rain and up to me. I acted the only way I knew how, I began to hit him. I hit his chest over and over again and he just stood there and took it, which made me even more angry. Pulling me close, I wiggled in his arms and eventually gave up collapsing against him. "Why? Better yet, how?" My voice came out strangled and hard to understand because I was crying so hard.

"There are so many things-things I should've told you." Mickey began. He almost looked like he was having a battle in his head. "They told me not to, that you weren't ready yet, but then I saw you with that dog. I don't care anymore though. I'm being selfish, because I want you."

Everything he was saying, just confused me even more. "What the hell is going on?"

Just then I heard Bella bust through the doors, pulling Edward and Alice along. Mickey looked over at them. "You're all ready surrounded by our kind, your sister is fucking dating one of us!" I shot a look over at the others. Edward looked almost dangerous; like a lion ready to pounce. What I didn't know is that we were being watched.

Jacob's Point Of View

I know I shouldn't of followed her to school, but my gut's got this bad feeling... Etching closer I see her hitting some guy. What's going on? Cullen one and two bust through the doors with Bella. Edward looks defensive, amost angry. The guy holding Jesse's goes rock still. It's almost like his mask is melting away. The man grew paler and his green eyes became a bright red. Now I know that look. He's a blood sucker.

Begining to run as fast as my paws would carry, I took one last leap landing, a few feet away. "Wha...then he.....huh?" Jesse sputtered and I growled.

"Jacob stand down!" Edward yelled.

Back to Jesse's Point Of View

Jacob? Looking over, extremly terrified, at the giant wolf I see it's eyes. Jacob's eyes. It couldn't be... My thoughts and eyesight became hazy. I pushed away from Mickey.

Mickey. Looking at Mickey's face, I almost feel safer with the wolf. Backing up, I turn and run, as fast as my feet would carry me. I didn't make it very far, I finally just blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I knew what I wanted to happen, just didn't know how to word it.

Attention all Avenged Sevenfold lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my new story, also written with kycoolgirl-loves-a7x, its about Synster Gates on a reality tv show where he falls in love with the lucky winning girl! It also features M. Shadows.

xoxo

Vixen