Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Thirteen

Jacob's Point of View

"This better be good Sam." my voice growled out. I never thought I could ever be able to speak angrily at Sam, the alpha, but I just did.

He, along with everyone else just looked at me. I vaguely heard "What crawled up his ass?"

"Well?" I almost yelled.

Sam cleared his throat and began, "There was a new scent last night. We caught a glimpse and he looked male."

I rolled my eyes, "It's just Mickey." Again, they just starred at me, "A new guest. Was there anything else?" I didn't have time for twenty questions.

"I guess not..." Sam trailed off and looking at me oddly. "Jake, you OK?"

I only nodded and offered a fake smile, "Can I go?"

"Sure..."

With out a second glance I began walking away very quickly. Once out of sight I began running very quickly. I checked the woods first and she was all ready gone. Shit, she probably thinks I left.

Well, I technically did, but I had to go.

...

Right?

I was out of breath, since I've ran all the way since Sam's house, by the time I got to her house. Seeing Bella getting in her truck I yell, "Bella! She home?"

Bella's eyes narrow. "I don't know Jake, she looked upset earlier." I'm trying to fix it, but you retards keep getting in my way. What's it look like I'm doing anyway? Running around for the fun of it?

"Please, Bells." I pulled the best face I could.

"Fine. She's upstairs." Bella caved. "And I didn't let you in either."

Offering a smile I slipped in the house and up the stairs. Knocking softly, "Jess?" The door opened quickly. Jesse looked at me boredly.

"What?" She demanded.

"Let me explain." I pleaded. She sighed and moved out from the doorway to let me in the room. She looked at me and moved her hand as if to say start. " I had to go. Sam said we all needed to be there." she looked at me as if she wasn't buying it. This was hard to explain. "Sam's in charge and when he says jump-"

"-You say how high." She cut me off. I only nodded.

Jesse's Point of View

I may understand but it still hurt. "That's the same reason I couldn't show for our date."

"Well, doesn't the man ever give you time to your self?" I said annoyed.

Jake gave a short laugh. God, I love that laugh. "Don't be angry with Sam. He just wants to keep everyone safe. We are the protectors after all." he winked.

"How cheezy of you." I laughed. Jake shrugged his sholders with a smile. "I can't stay mad at you." I amitted, "No matter how hard I try."

He sat on my bed, pulling me along. "You know that legend about imprinting?"

"The soulmate thing?" i asked. I always wondered about that, to have someone just for you and feels the way you do.

"Yeah. Well it's true." Jake said. Why the hell not? We have vampires and werewolves, so why not that. "And well, you're mine." I didn't know how to respond. My jaw went slack, and eyes wide. I'm pretty sure I looked like a gaping fish. "I'll never hurt you, I wouldn't be able too. Well intentally anyway." I still was speachless. "Jess, please say something. Your killing me here."

I responded the only way I could, I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
"...." I think that is the best line of this chapter. So tell me my kiddies, was Jacob right? I know, a bit lovely dovey. I've spent too much time watching Nicholas Sparks movies. Don't worry, another big bang is comming!

xoxo

Vixen