Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapteen Fifteen ( Must Read Author's Note!)

* Read the author's note!*

Jesse's Point of View

I began running, which was extremely stupid of me. I was terrified of what they saw, how they would react, and what Jake thinks of me. I'm monster, a freak. The dark began to enclose around me, and I stopped moving. I couldn't see two inches from my face because it so dark. Leaves crunched behind me and I heard a high-pitch squeal and laughter. "Who's there?" I demanded. No one answered, but the laughter increased. "Who the fuck is there dammit?!"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know?" The woman laughed once more. She appeared in front of me, with her wildly-tangled bright red hair. It flowed behind her like a wild fire. She had the palest face and deep red eyes like Mickey. This woman was a vampire. "Edward and his little pet won't know what hit them when they come looking for you. It's the perfect trap! Don't worry I'm not going to kill you....yet."

"You won't touch her at all Victoria." A voice boomed. A dark haired man walked from behind the trees with a menacing glare. "Now get out of my sight." You know when you're in deep shit when the scary vampire gets scared. He looked down to my eye level, he had the same red eyes as she. "Are you all right? That damned girl keeps meddling and messing up our plans."

"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered out.

"No need to be afraid child, let's say... I'm a new friend. My name is Marcus." He smiled. I only nodded in response. "Now, I'm here for an important reason, I wish to help you."

"Help me?" Now I'm just confused.

"Yes," he smiled once more. This guy does that a lot. "Yes, fire wielding is a dangerous thing. I wish to show you how. Now run along home, and be back here in the morning. We have lots of work to do."

I did as told, still deeply confused. By the time got home Bella was in the living room. She yelled as I walked up the stairs, "Where did you go? Jake's worried sick." I ignored her, pushed Jake to the back of my head, and collapsed on my bed. I was too overwhelmed and tired to even take off my shoes.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o All right who recognize's Marcus? First to get it right wins a prize, One of great inportance and size. So comment and guess my dearies to see what you have in store, it spectacular and related to this story for sure. ( I'm rhyming like those trolls under the bridges who give you riddles) If this author's note confuses you it's ok, you can just read the chapter and got about your merry way. Aliyah should get this off the bat, if even she can understand this from that. Well that's it for now my little pretties....I can't think of any rhymes for that.

xoxo

Vixen